Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by va96)
    14.00 if i remember correctly..how about yours?
    Lolz 14.20 ha ha ha I am standing at the edge of a hypothetical bridge and I am not afraid to jump ...... Kings u better give me an offer ( Lol lol lol ) even though I was poor at interview ... I want an offer and I want it now !!!!!!!! ... Thought it would work lol but many congratulations though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_96)
    Ignoring all the exceptional interviewees who are getting offers 3-4 days later...couple days back they got back to a batch from around 10th december and today it seems like the ppl around 16th Dec heard back. Hopefully by the end of the week they'll be finished with December so that us January lot can get our offers/rejections as of next week DEEP BREATHS
    Well I was on the 16th dec myself. Bt not heard anything yet fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Gave up patience just called surprising they picked up the phone I called 02078487964 ( I can't remember if this is their new number or old one ) ... They said it shouldn't be too long now ...for December candidates ; they are working through in chronological order and reviewing interview scores ... ( obviously I didn't give my Ucas number Lolz ) .... Not too many left to go through ( I guess there will be massive chunk of offers / rejections)
    Well they said they can't say a date but I said what about first couple of weeks of February .., they said that is realistic .... But no promises ( obviously) .... So yea I hope this helps
    Please that is all I know .....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for calling them! When was your interview? I can't wait until February

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lolz 14.20 ha ha ha I am standing at the edge of a hypothetical bridge and I am not afraid to jump ...... Kings u better give me an offer ( Lol lol lol ) even though I was poor at interview ... I want an offer and I want it now !!!!!!!! ... Thought it would work lol but many congratulations though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sure you did better than you think..i felt the same! which interviewers did you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by va96)
    I'm sure you did better than you think..i felt the same! which interviewers did you have?

Which room were u in ?? Whom did u have ??

[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lixto)
    Thanks for calling them! When was your interview? I can't wait until February

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Once upon a time in December .. In the year of our lord 2013 .... Date god knows ( 16/17 ) can't remember exactly Lolz I think it's the former

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was a special case ... They swapped the interviews as I had met one of them once ..... ( like at some point during my life but we both recognised each other and she kind of said its not right for me to interview u ( see how fair kings are ... Or unfair for me .. I certainly wanted a friend in there ) so it was an English gentleman ( bit of South African ... Couldn't tell but the main person) and a brunette young lady ( who was in the other room)
    OK this is too much info I will delete the post in 10 minutes lol
    AT ONE POINT I SPOKE LIKE A CAVEMAN LITERALLY. AND THEN I LAUGHED AT MYSELF AND THEY PROBABLY THOUGHT I WAS A CRAZY PERSON LOL

Which room were u in ?? Whom did u have ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had two ladies..the bunette one and another lady- i'm guessing she is the one who got swapped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by va96)
    I had two ladies..the bunette one and another lady- i'm guessing she is the one who got swapped
    Was she a bit old but good looking ( then it was her and I am not surprised she is awesome Lolz ) lol how were they with u ? Good cop / bad cop ? Or no reaction on face ?? But really well done on getting an offer ..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I hate more than waiting.. is waiting longer than other people have to :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by va96)
    Just got an offer! I am ecstatic and so grateful as it's my favorite uni!!! interview was on 16th dec- guys don't lose hope
    Hi, I am in year 12 now and I really want to apply to Kings but I don;t know if I'm good enough to go. How did you do in your GCSE's and AS levels, if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Was she a bit old but good looking ( then it was her and I am not surprised she is awesome Lolz ) lol how were they with u ? Good cop / bad cop ? Or no reaction on face ?? But really well done on getting an offer ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes i think so..i found she was kinda tough and had severely annotated my ps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sausagerolled)
    The only thing I hate more than waiting.. is waiting longer than other people have to :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Seconded!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone have an older guy and a blonde woman??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by va96)
    Yes i think so..i found she was kinda tough and had severely annotated my ps!
    Oh ok ... Well she does do annotations like anything.... She was tougj ... Hmm maybe they were doing good cop / bad cop thing coz u were so awesome and they wanted 2 stress u ( this occurs a lot) lolz
    Btw dis u get asked to upload ur stuff twice ( i.e did u upload anything prior to interview .. And if u did they ask for it again ? )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sausagerolled)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Seriously though, I think there's something wrong with me because of the amount I check the portal.. checked it straight after my interview for some reason, every hour on the hour since.. Waiting to hear is seriously damaging my mental health haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok ... Well she does do annotations like anything.... She was tougj ... Hmm maybe they were doing good cop / bad cop thing coz u were so awesome and they wanted 2 stress u ( this occurs a lot) lolz
    Btw dis u get asked to upload ur stuff twice ( i.e did u upload anything prior to interview .. And if u did they ask for it again ? )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I uploaded my gcse and as certificates prior to interview..was told to upload my passport on the 2nd and my as certificates again on the 14th!

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I just wanted to let you know. My interview was on the 2nd of December and King's gave me an offer on the 14th of January. I had almost lost hope, but it's probably just them taking time to sort to through all the applications.

Don't worry about it if they're taking ages to get back to you (as you can see, they took forever with mine), it'll all be okay, and I'm sure you'll all get offers, either from here or another amazing medical school

Good luck everybody!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiring Medic 7)
    Guys, I just wanted to let you know. My interview was on the 2nd of December and King's gave me an offer on the 14th of January. I had almost lost hope, but it's probably just them taking time to sort to through all the applications.

Don't worry about it if they're taking ages to get back to you (as you can see, they took forever with mine), it'll all be okay, and I'm sure you'll all get offers, either from here or another amazing medical school

Good luck everybody!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for the motivational message, it certainly cheered me up

I had my interview a week ago and feel depressed not knowing the outcome so I can't even begin to imagine what earlier interviewees must be feeling at the moment.

Good luck guys, I hope they give out a few more offers tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Same for me, just waited from the 11th of dec and got an offer tonight! good luck guys!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.