Carl Jenkinson-
    appearances: 8 (7);
    goals 1;
    Assists: 2
    Srs?

Semi Srs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So how many threads from today until our first signing?

I'm going for 5 threads before we give £6m for a Ligue 1 club's Right back a few days before the deadline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Srs?

Semi Srs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    between not even srs and semi srs- he's not even that good, he sits firmly between 'distinctly average' and 'kind of good', clearly volumes below the likes of Zabaleta, Kolarov etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by what is this)

I'm going for 5 threads before we give £6m for a Ligue 1 club's Right back a few days before the deadline.
    I wonder how many more attacking midfielders we buy:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by what is this)

Does this thread not slow down in the summer window until you sign a player? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiz20891)
    Does this thread not slow down in the summer window until you sign a player? :eek:
    Yes it will

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So much negativity even though were in a cup final, sums up the Arsenal fan base these days tbh. A bunch of passive moaners

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    So much negativity even though were in a cup final, sums up the Arsenal fan base these days tbh. A bunch of passive moaners
    Who are you referring to? Most of us have been quite positive here today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Who are you referring to? Most of us have been quite positive here today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not referring to anyone in particular, it was a general observation on what I've seen and heard.

ReputationRep:
    Wenger has to also review the medical staff, this whole injuries thing is getting out of hand now.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    I'm not referring to anyone in particular, it was a general observation on what I've seen and heard.
    I think spending most your teenage years supporting a team which was promising so much but scraping 4th every year will do that to you.

FA cup could do a lot for the club, might be the start of something special.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Wenger has to also review the medical staff, this whole injuries thing is getting out of hand now.
    I think Arsene said the club will do an internal review as to why we get so many injuries. Most of our injuries tend to be soft tissue injuries i.e strains and years, which would suggest that the players are being overplayed and wearing down the muscle to the point of tearing. If we had more depth, players wouldn't be overplayed thus meaning, less likely to get injured.

Some say it's due to Arsene's training regime though. Lets just hope their is a significant improve on the injury front next season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)

Some say it's due to Arsene's training regime though. Lets just hope their is a significant improve on the injury front next season.
    But we never had injuries like this 1997-2008ish? Assuming Wenger's methods havent changed, it must be something else.

ReputationRep:
    GQ tried to do a ronaldo after that banger today

doesn't quite av the same swags and bravado imo

our GQ will get there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    But we never had injuries like this 1997-2008ish? Assuming Wenger's methods havent changed, it must be something else.
    Back then, more specifically our playing style wasn't this Barca-Lite we seen now. There was conviction in our play, speed, drive and the power in the midfield that we don't currently have. The vast majority of our players a small, slight nippy little buggers, which I personally feel makes them more susceptible to injuries. whereas we had the likes of Vieira, Petit, Campbell and co in the team who were hard *******s you couldn't get near the majority of the time!

ReputationRep:

Goosebumps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)

Goosebumps!
    Quality video. Super pumped for the final now!!!

Does anyone know if Mertesacker will be fit for it?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    If Nasri didn't say all these indirect snarky things about Arsenal I don't think he'd get as much stick as he does. I tend to forget he even played for us at times, was that anonymous other than that 4 month spell he had in the 2010/11 season.
    Exactly, I bet he'd be watching our FA cup final and wishing us to slip up. I bet that even if we won it he'd say something snarky along the lines of "loool, so glad I left them. Just one trophy in 9 years. Pathetic idiots".
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Well, for two seasons Good to see the bottom 3 go, they haven't added anything quality wise to the league this year especially Norwich who have been dire. Arsenal outsider favourites for 4th (again) next season. Go put some money on that 5/4. Next season has even more potential than this one.
    Unfortunately I do not understand 'betting language'.

I'm praying we have a much much better season next year, this one has been an eye opener for real. We improved massively from last season, you know, beating teams we should be beating...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.