Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any rejections yet from Kennedys post telephone interview? Haven't heard a thing - don't know whether they are waiting to reject next week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savagedhearts)
    Waiting on taylor wessing as well, it's been ages. submitted in beginning of january though so not as long as you have been waiting!
    Just heard back so hopefully you will soon too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omotee)
    How long after AC with Mishcon did people hear back...

Someone told me someone got accepted the same day.

Another got declined a day after...

I have been waiting a week, am I being saved for left over spaces??
    Yea you could possibly be in a maybe pile. I heard the same day that I was successful. They are still inviting people to telephone interviews which is odd. When I asked how many assessment days they were going to have they wouldn't tell me but she did say they would be happening for another few weeks.
    Quite a different process to other firms it seems

ReputationRep:
    I got the same email from Burges Salmon! Guess maybe someone's off sick- surely there'd be no point in them pretending to have a delay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonnieCA)
    Yea you could possibly be in a maybe pile. I heard the same day that I was successful. They are still inviting people to telephone interviews which is odd. When I asked how many assessment days they were going to have they wouldn't tell me but she did say they would be happening for another few weeks.
    Oh well done.

Maybe pile is the worse, it is very tense.

When was your interview may I ask?

ReputationRep:
    Olswang phone interview ....next week . Any tips please ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingojango)
    Not heard of anyone with an invite to next stage though....maybe some firms are more efficient than others at sifting through the mountain of apps and Squires are just taking their time. Fingers crossed, keep me updated if you hear and I will too. Good luck

Hi Both

I received a telephone call for an AC invite to SPB on 2 Feb, hopefully you guys will hear soon! Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bindi)
    Olswang phone interview ....next week . Any tips please ?
    When did you apply/hear? Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    When did you apply/hear? Good luck!
    October ! Had online test 3 weeks ago .Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonnieCA)

Thanks for that info! Been waiting to hear back after video interview and getting worried that I hadn't heard, though it hasn't been quite two weeks yet. Gives me a bit of hope if ACs are still happening for another few weeks!

Can I ask - did you get a vac scheme offer for easter or summer? Also how long after doing your video interview did you get the AC invite?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email from CMS saying that I'll find out next week what the assessment centre result is! That was scary!

I'm kinda glad it's past 5 on Friday - no more obessively checking my emails for two whole days!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Fieldfisher post telephone interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aim-High)
    Hi Both

I received a telephone call for an AC invite to SPB on 2 Feb, hopefully you guys will hear soon! Good luck.
    Well done on the interview! Hope it goes well. When did you apply? I applied on the 31st, right on the deadline. Also, was it a private number that called you and when is your AC? Thanks so much for your help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canoepop)
    Just got an email from CMS saying that I'll find out next week what the assessment centre result is! That was scary!

I'm kinda glad it's past 5 on Friday - no more obessively checking my emails for two whole days!
    Monday may be a pretty day for me, hearing back from two interviews and possibly being able to decide where I will be this summer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHairyArmenian)
    Same here. Oh well, onwards and upwards. The Open Day is probably because vac scheme applications far outweigh TC applications, and they want to give insights for applicants who may have a shot at the TC. SM only give 46% of vac schemers a TC.
    Source? I've read it's much lower ...(29%)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omotee)
    Oh well done.

Maybe pile is the worse, it is very tense.

When was your interview may I ask?
    Video interview submitted mid jan. assessment day Wednesday just passed

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wondering what news stories people talked about in their interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmopsk)
    Thanks for that info! Been waiting to hear back after video interview and getting worried that I hadn't heard, though it hasn't been quite two weeks yet. Gives me a bit of hope if ACs are still happening for another few weeks!

Can I ask - did you get a vac scheme offer for easter or summer? Also how long after doing your video interview did you get the AC invite?
    Got AC invite two weeks after submitting video interview. They let me choose which vac I wanted. I chose Easter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingojango)
    Well done on the interview! Hope it goes well. When did you apply? I applied on the 31st, right on the deadline. Also, was it a private number that called you and when is your AC? Thanks so much for your help
    Hey - I applied a few days before the deadline. No the office number came up - I didn't answer and they left me voicemail asking me to call them back. Its on 24 Feb. Which office did you apply to? Good luck and have faith they do take ages to get back to you!

ReputationRep:
    PFO from Bond Dickinson

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.