Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Yeah I saw, there's only a few true, false or can't tell ones now :/

On the bright side though they've added 2 mins more for QR lol

Thanks bro
    Where do you want to apply to ? I've got results day on Thursday .. No idea if I've got the grades for my offer

ReputationRep:
    my prediction in advance.

Spoiler:
    Show

majority of Arsenal fans if we lose: one of (1) doesn't matter it was only a friendly; (2) we played Arteta, we will obviously be better when we sign our DMF

majority of Arsenal fans if we win: We beat the champions, we're gunna win the quadruple, wait till özil gets back too omg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)

Spoiler:
    Show

majority of Arsenal fans if we lose: one of (1) doesn't matter it was only a friendly; (2) we played Arteta, we will obviously be better when we sign our DMF

majority of Arsenal fans if we win: We beat the champions, we're gunna win the quadruple, wait till özil gets back too omg.
    Literally the most accurate post I have ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    Literally the most accurate post I have ever seen.
    LOL I dunna g, the Liverpool thread at the moment is pretty much gassed because you're beating Dourtmonds second team :P

ReputationRep:
    Szczesny, Debuchy, Koscielny, Chambers, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Sanogo

subs: Martinez, Monreal, Flamini, Campbell, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Giroud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Yeah up your speed on QR that's genuinely easy marks. If any one of them you can get 900 on it's that. AR and VR definitely the hardest. Too much writing to decipher from.

800 in UKCAT would be a mad ting. 600q book was the one tbf. I thought VR was one I had on lock as well as DA but I flopped those.

Since you're a grad I reckon you'd probably be able to do it though. You done UKCAT before?

They should have added two more minutes for VR. Unless they went in hard on QR this year. Swear best thing to do UKCAT after some people do it so you get questions and know what to focus on.
    Yeah I've done the 600q book now, now I'm using Kaplan and just doing bite size maths & reading newspapers to improve my reading. I just keep looking back at the AR in the 600q book and tryna work out patterns at random.

I hope so jam, I hope so.. If I get 800.. DAMN

Yeah the VR is so dirty now, especially with the newer style questions. It's my first time, didn't even bother during A levels, my AS's wernt good enough lol

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Pretty sure if we win rival fans will say;

It's only the community shield against a weakened City team.

If we lose;

Can't even win the community shield against a weakened City team lol lol lol

Works both ways. Should be no overreaction on both parts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t()m)
    Where do you want to apply to ? I've got results day on Thursday .. No idea if I've got the grades for my offer
    Warwick, Kings, QMUL & Newcastle..

I'm applying for post grad though lol

Where have you applied to? Did you apply for med?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    LOL I dunna g, the Liverpool thread at the moment is pretty much gassed because you're beating Dourtmonds second team :P
    it aint about who we beat.
    it's about how we play.
    we owned it today.

now i get to sit back and watch you guys.
    no offence but i hope sanchez gets injured.
    nothing srs, just for him to be out for 9 months...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    Szczesny, Debuchy, Koscielny, Chambers, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Sanogo

subs: Martinez, Monreal, Flamini, Campbell, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Giroud
    Expected lineup tbh.

Will be interesting to see how yaya does today.. And what Campbell & Ox are capable off from the bench

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    4-0 still.

Bare in mind they couldn't beat Chelsea's second team last season(or their first team lulz) and I guess they're happy because of that.

But Can will be the one this season real talk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    it aint about who we beat.
    it's about how we play.
    we owned it today.

now i get to sit back and watch you guys.
    no offence but i hope sanchez gets injured.
    nothing srs, just for him to be out for 9 months...
    LOL & I'd expect nothing less from you.. Still bitter about him wanting to come to the emirates arnt ya?

I don't really expect a win today, I'm just more intrigued to see Wenger plays, what he does with Sanchez & Campbell and how well chambers plays

ReputationRep:
    forgot that theres no extra time

ReputationRep:
    4-0 still.

Bare in mind they couldn't beat Chelsea's second team last season(or their first team lulz) and I guess they're happy because of that.

& Coutinho.. If he stays injury free.

Liverpool need a striker though, if Sturridge gets injured they're ****ed.

Also, there's no garuntee Lallana will replicate his Southampton form at Anfield just yet, him and lambert could do a Carroll..

It was funny watching Lambert miss that penalty vs Milan.. I swear he barely ever misses penalties? Rodgers expression was priceless haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)

Also, there's no garuntee Lallana will replicate his Southampton form at Anfield just yet, him and lambert could do a Carroll..

It was funny watching Lambert miss that penalty vs Milan.. I swear he barely ever misses penalties? Rodgers expression was priceless haha
    Meh, Lallana will be fine imo. He comes off the bench and basically is another option for Coutinho.

Lamber could easily do a carroll but the problem was that Carroll was a first choice 35M player. He'd have been a great backup personally but he was bought for a lot of money, that's the only problem personally.

ReputationRep:
    FFS Cazorla will be on the wing.

that pisses me off so much.

come on Arsene do you really think he's gunna track back and put in a defensive shift. why him over Campbell

and after we got raped so badly last time. why would you even :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Meh, Lallana will be fine imo. He comes off the bench and basically is another option for Coutinho.

Lamber could easily do a carroll but the problem was that Carroll was a first choice 35M player. He'd have been a great backup personally but he was bought for a lot of money, that's the only problem personally.
    This lallana vs coutinho thing - I think that on the wing, lallana is better & CAM-wise, coutinho is better.. It's just where Rodgers decides to use lallana.

ReputationRep:
    fuark Sanogo and Arteta look so sharp in suits

ReputationRep:
    FFS Cazorla will be on the wing.

that pisses me off so much.

come on Arsene do you really think he's gunna track back and put in a defensive shift. why him over Campbell

and after we got raped so badly last time. why would you even :dontknow:
    I think Campbell will come on relatively early (60min mark).. Well I hope so anyway.

Imagine Sanchez does a mad one <3

ReputationRep:
    4-0 still.

not even about score though jam - obviously it is in real games, but as a friendly it's all about performance.
    we stormed it today; if we play even half as good next week, soton are toast.

(Original post by SHOO)
    LOL & I'd expect nothing less from you.. Still bitter about him wanting to come to the emirates arnt ya?

I don't really expect a win today, I'm just more intrigued to see Wenger plays, what he does with Sanchez & Campbell and how well chambers plays
    haha, very bitter :P
    i think you definitely could win it today, but i hope you don't or you'll all get proper gassy.

(Original post by SHOO)

coutinho and sterling will be amazing
    i expect lallana to be the same

sturridge is key; if he gets injured we need a decent replacement

34 from 34 for soton
    0 from 1 for liverpool:facepalm2:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.