The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Really pissed off I followed the masses and chose Aguero. Should have picked Tadic ffs
I considered Pelle and if we were toward the end of the season where I was chasing points I might have done it. Saw no reason to take it off Aguero though, and it doesn't really matter since most players would have captained him anyway.

Sakho is looking like a bargain.
No goal for aguaro.. Captain behrinho is primed and ready..
Annoyed I captained Aguero, wish I'd stuck with my gut and gambled on Costa now.

Massive dearth of goals all round today though.
oops.. looks like I captained Pelle instead of behrino.. bit of a shame, considering behrinho will score 3 more, which could have been 6 more as captain..

Either way happy to have behrinho (spelling..) for a week, before costa/aguaro comes back in :smile:

So far 46 from 8, not including bonus

No idea if that is good or not
sanchez though.. banging them in. Coming really good for both arsenal and my FF team - he started slow, but bringing in solid points now, and has a decent overal total for the season.. will keep him for now
Original post by fallen_acorns
sanchez though.. banging them in. Coming really good for both arsenal and my FF team - he started slow, but bringing in solid points now, and has a decent overal total for the season.. will keep him for now

He's in my team next week, had a plan to get Hazard but id rather Alexis in this form. Welbeck is out for Sakho or Berahino.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I might try and get Sanchez too. Looks in good form, Ars have nice fixtures and might be able to catch some rises. Probably for Sterling just need to decide who to downgrade for funds..

Team is:

Krul Guzan
Ivan Baines Clyne Duff Moore
Fab Sig DiMaria Sterling Jedinak
Costa Pelle Welbeck

Ivanovic as two 7mil defenders is ott?
Reply 2968
Captain Berahino was a genius move!

Hoping to break into the top 1000 with that and also Costa please don't play, I got Chambers as first sub
Reply 2969
Original post by Prandtl
I think I might try and get Sanchez too. Looks in good form, Ars have nice fixtures and might be able to catch some rises. Probably for Sterling just need to decide who to downgrade for funds..

Team is:

Krul Guzan
Ivan Baines Clyne Duff Moore
Fab Sig DiMaria Sterling Jedinak
Costa Pelle Welbeck

Ivanovic as two 7mil defenders is ott?

Yes, Ivanovic out and upgrade Siggy
Original post by UWS
Yes, Ivanovic out and upgrade Siggy

Not enough money for Siggy. Defender would have to be 3.6
Reply 2971
Original post by Prandtl
Not enough money for Siggy. Defender would have to be 3.6

Ivanovic to 5.0 defender or less (Chambers/Tomkins) then Siggy to Eriksen

Unless you want a premium mid then it will take 3 transfers.
Only 30 points, pretty rubbish week if you had all the high owned players.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
He's in my team next week, had a plan to get Hazard but id rather Alexis in this form. Welbeck is out for Sakho or Berahino.

Posted from TSR Mobile

if you can afford him, I see no reason not to.. arsenal have a good run of fixtures up until the united game, and even that whilst maybe not a win, should be a goal-fest given the two teams questionable defenses..

+ his ownership should make him a good differencial
62 from 10 today..

It looks great at the moment, but I imagine most people will have more left to play then me, so a good number of goals tommorow, and I may fall behind..

Just chadli left to play for spurs - the big gambles were taking out costa, and having Di Maria on the sub bench..

Costa, fabregas, Di maria - will be the ones I will be hoping not to score tommorow, if they all do bad, then it could be a good weekend for me :smile:
Original post by UWS
Costa please don't play, I got Chambers as first sub

Same here. I fully expect him to start though.
Siggy captain was looking good til he went of injured but can't complain since kun only got 2 points

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2977
highest on tsr for today..

Highly unlikely to last until tommorow.. but hoping to get back into the top10 this week!

Will jump to 5th today.. and then just need to hold on and hope tommorow is not high scoring for either Di maria/Costa/Fabregas.. lol..
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2979
40 points, happy with that... Annoyed that Berahino dropped a bonus point though

Quick Reply

Latest