(Original post by MrBowcat)
    Congrats! Is it for straight Econ?
    Yup straight econ

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCoolBK)
    Yup straight econ
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow. Your personal statement must've been outstanding!

ReputationRep:
    I really don't understand the admissions processes for some of these unis...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think i just got an offer from UCL?!

I am very pleased to have received your application through UCAS to read Economics L100 at UCL and I intend to recommend that an offer be sent to you through UCAS in the near future. Before such an offer can be made and communicated, however, it is a UCL requirement that you attend an Open Day in the Economics Department.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abccba120)

I am very pleased to have received your application through UCAS to read Economics L100 at UCL and I intend to recommend that an offer be sent to you through UCAS in the near future. Before such an offer can be made and communicated, however, it is a UCL requirement that you attend an Open Day in the Economics Department.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey congrats! what are your stats??? sorry just freaking out here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hawaii50)
    Hey congrats! what are your stats??? sorry just freaking out here
    Thanks! I'm very surprised tbh cause I added UCL onto my application in mid december.

8.5A*s 2.5As at GCSE
    AAAB at AS
    Predicted A*AA and an A in Welsh Bac

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pat.bateman)
    Is your notts offer A*AA? If so, what will you do if you miss the a* and get AAA?
    I assumed they would still let me in if I insured them and got AAA. Not so sure after what you said :/ Hopefully they only said that to persuade you to firm it.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I do not understand UCL. They say it's a requirement to attend an open day, yet they made me an offer straight on UCAS, without any prior correspondence, let alone an invitation for an open day.

ReputationRep:
    I do not understand UCL. They say it's a requirement to attend an open day, yet they made me an offer straight on UCAS, without any prior correspondence, let alone an invitation for an open day.
    International?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats, what time did you get this email and what day is your open day? Applied in October and still waiting 😭😭😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wahrheit)
    International?
    Home UK

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I'm very surprised tbh cause I added UCL onto my application in mid december.

8.5A*s 2.5As at GCSE
    AAAB at AS
    Predicted A*AA and an A in Welsh Bac

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats mate, and where about in Wales are you from? I'm doing the joke that is welsh bac too but only because UCL include it as an alternative offer alongside 2 A*s looool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomixox)
    Congrats, what time did you get this email and what day is your open day? Applied in October and still waiting
    Thanks , I got the email around mid-day today & the next open day is 4th March. Have no idea how I'm going to get there yet lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fha96)
    Congrats mate, and where about in Wales are you from? I'm doing the joke that is welsh bac too but only because UCL include it as an alternative offer alongside 2 A*s looool
    Thanks! & I'm from South Wales Yeah Welsh Bac is just effort I guess, I'm predicted an A but I've pretty much got an A* as I got a distinction in my individual investigation..

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! & I'm from South Wales Yeah Welsh Bac is just effort I guess, I'm predicted an A but I've pretty much got an A* as I got a distinction in my individual investigation..
    Same lol, I live in Newport. Welsh Bac is bare time consuming but its still a qualification aye. Did you do your investigation on something economics related? I compared foreign/government investment in Wales and Switzerland and got a distinction too

ReputationRep:
    Ucl L100 open day invitation for 4th March Best week ever got 2 offers in a week (Bristol L100 as well) if turning up to open day guarantees me an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aso816)
    Ucl L100 open day invitation for 4th March Best week ever got 2 offers in a week (Bristol L100 as well) if turning up to open day guarantees me an offer
    Congrats! I had the same email as you today & I also have a Bristol offer Will probably see you there on the 4th

ReputationRep:
    Home UK
    Weird, maybe you're special ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fha96)
    Same lol, I live in Newport. Welsh Bac is bare time consuming but its still a qualification aye. Did you do your investigation on something economics related? I compared foreign/government investment in Wales and Switzerland and got a distinction too
    Omg LOL I'm in Newport too! Which school are you at? & no I didn't unfortunately, I didn't know at the time it should be based on what you want to study at uni but nonetheless I got the distinction so all is good

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! I had the same email as you today & I also have a Bristol offer Will probably see you there on the 4th
    Yeah congrats to you I'm surprised my only A*AA prediction didn't let me down

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.