The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Drewski
The rain - well, downpour - is very symbolic, I feel...

Soaking to his skin, drenched [stop it girls!] with only his thoughts to accompany him. :no: It's enough to make anyone want to do themselves harm!

Haha you said it! :p:

But yeh it is symbolic of his state of mind and the actual state he is now in.
But saying that i'm sure he will find another companion quicker you can say, 'Exterminate!?' :p:
Yeah, floods of tears at never seeing Donna again
wizard710
Yeah, floods of tears at never seeing Donna again

Hahaha, yeah...

Or not...:p:

Weeping tears for never being allowed into one of his own spinoffs, maybe?
I wonder what they'll do for the Proms Special, though...the actual "episode" is only like 10 minutes long, if that, and they can't really have 10 minutes of gloomy moping...though it apparently features a "special return guest star". (Thank you, Wikipedia!)
Emma the Hippy
I wonder what they'll do for the Proms Special, though...the actual "episode" is only like 10 minutes long, if that, and they can't really have 10 minutes of gloomy moping...though it apparently features a "special return guest star". (Thank you, Wikipedia!)

The proms special will just be music, MC'd by Freema with possible drop-ins by the other actors [assume either Tennant, Barrowman or Piper].

It won't be Doctor Who, it'll be more like Doctor Who Confidential, just focused solely on the work of Murray Gold [and a few other pieces, like Holst's Jupiter, for example].
Desperate Prayer
I only got a bit teary eyed at the end :s-smilie:

He ended up alone - but he did it for their sakes :frown:

Doobeedooo! Converted you! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Drewski
Soaking to his skin, drenched [stop it girls!] with only his thoughts to accompany him.

:coma:

:fan:

:love:

:biggrin:
Somebody
:coma::fan::love::biggrin:

Oh give it a rest!:rolleyes:
Reply 2967
Drewski
The proms special will just be music, MC'd by Freema with possible drop-ins by the other actors [assume either Tennant, Barrowman or Piper].

It won't be Doctor Who, it'll be more like Doctor Who Confidential, just focused solely on the work of Murray Gold [and a few other pieces, like Holst's Jupiter, for example].

There's also going to be a 'mini episode' shown at the Proms :smile:
woo-woo
There's also going to be a 'mini episode' shown at the Proms :smile:

Yeah but it will probably be similar to Music & Monsters at the Milenium Centre in Cardiff
According to Wikipedia (not the most reliable, I know, but it is sourced to the BBC website) the concert also features "a specially written scene". I guess it'll be a bit like the Children in Need ones.

Though this bit made me laugh:
Presented by: Freema Agyeman, with Daleks and Cybermen.
Emma the Hippy
According to Wikipedia (not the most reliable, I know, but it is sourced to the BBC website) the concert also features "a specially written scene". I guess it'll be a bit like the Children in Need ones.

Though this bit made me laugh:
Presented by: Freema Agyeman, with Daleks and Cybermen.

I'm dieing to see the Cybermen dancing on stage :woo:

But, somehow, I don't think breakdancing is in their repertoire...
Drewski
I'm dieing to see the Cybermen dancing on stage :woo:

Nah, but it would be funny to watch though
Drewski

Well...i don't know :p: Don't knock it, until you've seen it.:cool:

Haha.

Sorry, it's probably already been mentioned but when is this music concert thingy mijig on?
I watched the one that was on a couple years back which was presented by Tennant.
Miss.Naughty

Haha.

Sorry, it's probably already been mentioned but when is this music concert thingy mijig on?
I watched the one that was on a couple years back which was presented by Tennant.

July 27th
Miss.Naughty

Haha.

Yeah, I watched that on saturday, it was good erm and it is on on sunday 27th of July
Sunday 27th July, 11am. I think it's being shown on BBC1 or 2, as wel...
Cool, thanks for that :biggrin:
Somebody
Doobeedooo! Converted you! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

No, It just happened to be on when I had something to eat :p:
So, what was everyone's favourite episode of Series 4? :biggrin:
I quite liked the one where Donna had that bug thing on her back (Turn left?)...and deffo the last two when everyone came back :smile:
Oh, I liked Silence in the Library, and the one after that (Forest of the dead?)..they were brilliant..

Okay, that's most of the series then haha :smile:

Latest