Report 9 years ago
Coco Chanel no.5 per moi!
wombley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey whoever's about.

Revision is being attempted again...but we have builders putting up scaffolding around 3 sides of our house. I've had to relocate to one of the only rooms that doesn't have work going on at the window.

This time next week I can officially do bugger all for 5 months!
iced_dragon_agility
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by wombley)
Hey whoever's about.

Revision is being attempted again...but we have builders putting up scaffolding around 3 sides of our house. I've had to relocate to one of the only rooms that doesn't have work going on at the window.

This time next week I can officially do bugger all for 5 months!
Woah, your exams are early! Good luck
wombley
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by iced_dragon_agility)
Woah, your exams are early! Good luck
Tell me about it! I've finished my 3 before some people have even sat their first.

There is nothing appealing about cell biology that makes me want to read lectures...
omicronlyrae
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Working in labs. Again.
Toyota_Karl
Report 9 years ago
And on a completely different note, I agree with everything that's been said about Toyota_karl. Grade A pillock. And to think there's a chance I might work with him in the RAF. Lucky me.[/QUOTE]

Well id love it if i do work with you your going to find it abit of a shock to the system in basic training. Seeing as i used to be in the army i know what im on about
omicronlyrae
Rep:
?
(Original post by Toyota_Karl)
Well id love it if i do work with you your going to find it abit of a shock to the system in basic training. Seeing as i used to be in the army i know what im on about
You really know how to make friends, don't you? Good grief.
Toyota_Karl
Report 9 years ago
Not being funny you lot started on me
omicronlyrae
Rep:
?
Not being funny you lot started on me
No. You posted in here, that was fine. Then i did what I'm supposed to do - my job - and you insulted me. Unfortunately for you, people in here are good friends of mine and they know that was uncalled for, so they sided with me. If you'd just done what I asked, that would probably have been fine. Unfortunately you didn't, and you also seem to have completely the wrong idea about this society. This makes you not a very good person in this society's eyes.
Toyota_Karl
Report 9 years ago
Well im sorry if i got the wrong end of the stick im new to the student room and i didnt know it was was your job and im sorry that i have offeded people.
omicronlyrae
Rep:
?
Well im sorry if i got the wrong end of the stick im new to the student room and i didnt know it was was your job and im sorry that i have offeded people.
Pretty sure the fact my usertitle says minimod, that my username is differently styled, and the contents of my post would have made my job clear. Apparently not. Ah well.
Toyota_Karl
Report 9 years ago
But like i said im new to this ive only been on like a week i dont know whos in charge or stuff iv said im sorry so im leaving it in everyones hands to accept that.
omicronlyrae
Rep:
?
But like i said im new to this ive only been on like a week i dont know whos in charge or stuff iv said im sorry so im leaving it in everyones hands to accept that.
I'm sorry, but most people can grasp it. For someone 22 years old, I'd have thought it wasn't too hard. I accept your apology, though. Just think a bit more before you post, hm?
wombley
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
OK, I've evidently missed something happening and amn't about to scroll through pages to find whatever incident has happened cos it wouldn't help my "must focus..." mentality.

Toyota_Karl, could you not just let it drop? You're new, as you've said, and now you know a bit better how this site runs and is moderated. Don't keep going on about it cos all you're going to do is make well established members annoyed at you, and that never ends well!
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey guys!

Talk about smells and stuff - the perfumes I have are Hugo Boss' Femme and Lacoste's Touch of Pink I'm no expert on aftershave but I do like men who smell good!
wombley
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xKTx)
Hey guys!

Talk about smells and stuff - the perfumes I have are Hugo Boss' Femme and Lacoste's Touch of Pink I'm no expert on aftershave but I do like men who smell good!
Agreed.

Although, I'm having to avoid my brother to stop myself being really put off by some aftershaves/deoderants. He REALLY needs to learn "less is more" but doesn't listen to older and wiser me. I'm pretty sure there's a hole in the ozone layer completely caused by him.
Toyota_Karl
Report 9 years ago
Ok end of
omicronlyrae
Rep:
?
hey KT and wombles, you ok? =)
Irrelevance
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well. I'm confused but I'll just continue to lurk.
georgia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Stray_talk)
I love Nina and Daisy by Marc Jacobs...hint hint :tongue:
I use Daisy! Mmmm. Thinking about purchasing D&G's The One too.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (207)
18.48%
No (681)
60.8%
Not really bothered about them (232)
20.71%

Watched Threads