:hmmm:
Reply 281
lozz2601
:hmmm:

:creep:
natty_d
:creep:

I don't get how people can find her annoying :frown:

Well I do, but it just sorta gets overtaken by how pretttty she sings.
Which makes me hate her a lil bit, but...
lozz2601
I don't get how people can find her annoying :frown:

Well I do, but it just sorta gets overtaken by how pretttty she sings.
Which makes me hate her a lil bit, but...

haha :yep:
Has anyone seen the speedup of the glee videos? Some are very amusing. My favourite is the ending for the 'Push It' song where the guy jumps up and shouts 'YES!'; so much funnier in a chipmunk voice :biggrin:
samanthaaaa
Has anyone seen the speedup of the glee videos? Some are very amusing. My favourite is the ending for the 'Push It' song where the guy jumps up and shouts 'YES!'; so much funnier in a chipmunk voice :biggrin:

I was watching those the other day. I watched the end of that video a few times 'cos it's just so funny! Gotta love Jacob.

JamesWyl
I was watching those the other day. I watched the end of that video a few times 'cos it's just so funny! Gotta love Jacob.

:rofl: that's awesome!
JamesWyl

Yes! The end part of this is hilarious when Rachel laughs! :biggrin: and this one:

natty_d
I bust the windows out your car :flute:

I love Kurt and Mercedes the most :heart: Puck is gorgeous :love:

Also, I find Rachel so annoying :colonhash:

I just started watching it. Apparently, it has been around for ages!!?

But yeah Kurt is gorgeous ... :suith:
Lord Hysteria
I just started watching it. Apparently, it has been around for ages!!?

But yeah Kurt is gorgeous ... :suith:

Yeah, the first part of the first season ended in December 2009 - it was one of the biggest hits of 2009 in America I think.

And I love Kurt, he's hilarious :biggrin:
samanthaaaa
Yeah, the first part of the first season ended in December 2009 - it was one of the biggest hits of 2009 in America I think.

And I love Kurt, he's hilarious :biggrin:

He gets a boyfriend in the next season. I hope he is happy, because he was so sad in this season.

Then again, most gay boys are lonely at school :frown:
How did I not find this society? I'm absolutely loving this programme.
Reply 292
I'm really getting into it, Although Some of the covers should be left well alone. Although Dont stop believin is at number 3 in the Uk charts, and everyone loves it at school.
Reply 293
Lord Hysteria
He gets a boyfriend in the next season. I hope he is happy, because he was so sad in this season.

Then again, most gay boys are lonely at school :frown:

Aww yeah, I want Kurt to get a boyfriend and be a total power-couple :smile: He's amazing.
No links or asking for links please :hmmm:

I'm just :love: over Puck.
Love tonight's episode.
Me too. I wish they'd done more with Kristin Chenoweth, although too much would have been bad :beard:
She's coming back in the new episodes I believe... looking forward to Maybe This Time though.
Reply 298
What episode are they up to on tv at the moment?
letsdothetimewarpagain
I'm just :love: over Puck.

:yep:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending