I hate Vegetarians. Watch

Wade-
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NHM713)
No, it's about putting yourself in someone else's shoes (empathy). Just because things are the way they are today, do not mean they are right, it is because there are a lot of apathetic people who don't feel anything beyond their own egos.

oh, so i should languish at the morality bucket, because I not doing it EVERYTHING 100% perfect, that's so ridiculous.
You're entire reply makes absolutely zero sense.

(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
It's wrong to use those bits of their bodies, too. I don't use leather, fur, or other animal products wherever possible and where I can identify them.
You use condoms? Toothpaste? Candles? Deodorant? Tires? All of these any so many more normal things people use everyday contain parts of animals

Posted from TSR Mobile
NHM713
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Wade-)
Posted from TSR Mobile
The only way you can justify eating meat, is for a medical requirement. Outside that, it is for the most part selfish.
username1533709
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The only way you can justify eating meat, is for a medical requirement. Outside that, it is for the most part selfish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

One of the most rubbish points in a debate I have ever heard.
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Um. I don't think I'm morally superior to anyone and I'm not a vegetarian because of "murder" or religion. Most of my friends are meat eaters and I couldn't care less. So don't generalise and calm the heck down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
NHM713
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kadak)
Posted from TSR Mobile

One of the most rubbish points in a debate I have ever heard.
No, you just have it in for me, so any point I make that is your automatic stance.
The_Mighty_Bush
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think its a pretty silly ideology but there are loads of those.
username1533709
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No, you just have it in for me, so any point I make that is your automatic stance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You said on another thread humans will turn blue. with stuff like that, why would I believe you on anything? I wouldn't be surprised if you believed in homeopathy and stuff of that matter.
moment of truth
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Good for you.
username1533709
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

But no I don't have it in for you. I have nothing against, I just don't like the fact vegetarians think they are better than meat eaters.
cupcakes87
Badges: 18
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kadak)
Posted from TSR Mobile

But no I don't have it in for you. I have nothing against, I just don't like the fact vegetarians think they are better than meat eaters.
i dont think that
username1533709
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cupcakes87)
i dont think that
If only you soon spoke for all the veggies in here.
NHM713
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kadak)
Posted from TSR Mobile

You said on another thread humans will turn blue. with stuff like that, why would I believe you on anything? I wouldn't be surprised if you believed in homeopathy and stuff of that matter.
LOL! Are you actually serious, now your twisting my words? How far we you go? Yep, and meditation, chakra balancing, you name it!

I suppose you rely solely of hard facts.
NHM713
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kadak)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Vegetarians don't think they/we are better than, it's simply better OVERALL to at least eat less meat.
username1533709
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
LOL! Are you actually serious, now your twisting my words? How far we you go? Yep, and meditation, chakra balancing, you name it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

All I'm saying is that you haven't mentioned on the previous thread how a random process like evolution supports the "predicted" concent of an indigo child.
Anyway, we are going off topic.pm me if you want to continue.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Wade-)

You use condoms? Toothpaste? Candles? Deodorant? Tires? All of these any so many more normal things people use everyday contain parts of animals

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't use condoms, candles, or deodorant, and I don't drive. I didn't know toothpaste contained animal products - I'll have to look into that. Thanks!
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

If you say ridiculous things and people quote them back to you, that's hardly twisting your words.
NHM713
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you say ridiculous things and people quote them back to you, that's hardly twisting your words.
Is was not a quote, and it was not in context. So they :P
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is was not a quote, and it was not in context. So they :P
Having read and commented on your indigo children thread, they were completely justified in saying what they said. =/
NHM713
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Having read and commented on your indigo children thread, they were completely justified in saying what they said. =/
Look I forgot to add NOT ok.
Wade-
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't use condoms, candles, or deodorant, and I don't drive. I didn't know toothpaste contained animal products - I'll have to look into that. Thanks!
You don't use deodorant? That's a little bit gross. You may not drive but you probably get on a bus or cycle? There are plenty more things you'll find if you look it up

Or that the animal is going to be killed anyway so you may as well use as much of it as you can

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise