The Monopoly TSR Alliance Watch

amiparanoid
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
mmm, found myself a nice few roads in nuuk, capital of greenland. all i need now is my money for today...
Aeon Prince
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by hobo06)
He only has 2 roads, one has been sabotaged, the other only worth 150,000. Not worth it, for now.
theres another guy as well la graciosa. He has a 2.5mil road or something but he has 2 bonus buildings on it
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
OHWELL......:mad:

He sabotaged me before the reset and now he's back! He's messing with the wrong guy....
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Aeon Prince)
theres another guy as well la graciosa. He has a 2.5mil road or something but he has 2 bonus buildings on it
I'll see what I can do if I get a chance card when the rent comes in. Seems that guy was also spying on TSRADRIAN and TSRNOTGARAA. Have some TSRers already upset him?
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
OHWELL......:mad:

He sabotaged me before the reset and now he's back! He's messing with the wrong guy....
Hmm, I started spying on OHWELL. Just went on and checked, he started to spy on HOBO, then stopped...I think he may be on TSR, taking a guess at my monopoly username...
DiamondsAreForever
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
btw theres a road in the middle of nowhere in america with lots of inexpensive roads surounding it if anyones interested pm me, it costs M 7,759,000
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hmm, I started spying on OHWELL. Just went on and checked, he started to spy on HOBO, then stopped...I think he may be on TSR, taking a guess at my monopoly username...
It's cool...I have a secret weapon up my sleeve but you want to go ahead and take him then by all means I won't stop you

I just think that Hasbro failed when they didn't do email verification tho...

I'll see what I can do if I get a chance card when the rent comes in. Seems that guy was also spying on TSRADRIAN and TSRNOTGARAA. Have some TSRers already upset him?
:rolleyes: that's pretty sad...he did put a lot of effort into this thread.

Btw how do you find out who someone else is spying? :confused:
refref
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ive found a road for 3.4 million but dont have enough money
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's cool...I have a secret weapon up my sleeve but you want to go ahead and take him then by all means I won't stop you
Ah if you want your revenge I'll leave it to you

I just think that Hasbro failed when they didn't do email verification tho...
Definitely, they need something in place!

:rolleyes: that's pretty sad...he did put a lot of effort into this thread.
Obviously not enough, since I've said my name in several posts :ninja:

Btw how do you find out who someone else is spying? :confused:
When you spy on them it lists all there activity, buying roads, building things, sabotages/demolisions, and if they add someone to spy on.

Edit: ****! He found me, and demolished my park! We're both taking revenge on him now!
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Garra.)
We appear to have a spy amongst us, Monopoly name: OHWELL

Looks like he's buying house, sell house, buy, sell etc. to get chance cards.
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Obviously not enough, since I've said my name in several posts :ninja:
PM him if you really want the name change :p:

When you spy on them it lists all there activity, buying roads, building things, sabotages/demolisions, and if they add someone to spy on.

Edit: ****! He found me, and demolished my park! We're both taking revenge on him now!
Ah that's smart...or I'm just dumb! I'll have a look at that now then!

P.S lol at you getting warned :rofl:
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
PM him if you really want the name change :p:
PM who? :confused: They found me now anyway

Ah that's smart...or I'm just dumb! I'll have a look at that now then!
Little slow aren't you! :p:

P.S lol at you getting warned :rofl:
The word could have been **** or crap, both of which aren't even in the swear filter, but I may have just wanted to keep it a bit cleaner. Vlad clearly has a dirty mind if he thought I meant something else :ninja:
Think it's worth arguing in AAM?
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
PM who? :confused: They found me now anyway
Erm I dunno I thought you were on about Gaara not changing your name on the main page but obviously we're both talking about 2 different thing!

Little slow aren't you! :p:
I have a headache k! Be nice!

The word could have been **** or crap, both of which aren't even in the swear filter, but I may have just wanted to keep it a bit cleaner. Vlad clearly has a dirty mind if he thought I meant something else :ninja:
Think it's worth arguing in AAM?
lol I have argued most of my warnings in AAM, tho I have never won...somehow my argument seems a bit **** when I make a thread about it!
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Erm I dunno I thought you were on about Gaara not changing your name on the main page but obviously we're both talking about 2 different thing!
Yep, I just meant I had mentioned my name several times, but whoever is spying on the thread hadn't found it.

I have a headache k! Be nice!
Aww poor mo

lol I have argued most of my warnings in AAM, tho I have never won...somehow my argument seems a bit **** when I make a thread about it!
Worth a shot!
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Has anyone had a look at the scoreboard?

I hope they start banning all of those people cos it's pretty obvious they're just channelling money into one account....sad sad fools!
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

I hope they start banning all of those people cos it's pretty obvious they're just channelling money into one account....sad sad fools!
So much for them cracking down on the cheating. It couldn't be any more obvious!
Got over 3mil rent, nice. Also got another bonus building since the spy demolished my last one. And bought myself another nice long road for 1.6mil
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
So much for them cracking down on the cheating. It couldn't be any more obvious!
Got over 3mil rent, nice. Also got another bonus building since the spy demolished my last one. And bought myself another nice long road for 1.6mil
I got a 500k card then I got fined 450k right afterwards! How cruel is that!

Btw the 'spy' as you put it will be earning no more rent! I destroyed his/her ( I think it's a her...) bonus building then build a sewage plant there! :woo:

Btw check out my second road. We're neighbours now! :cool:
MikeL230
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Yeah its a fair joke.

Epic Fail for Hasbro.
MikeL230
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Add PULCHER to the hitlist please.
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I got a 500k card then I got fined 450k right afterwards! How cruel is that!

Btw the 'spy' as you put it will be earning no more rent! I destroyed his/her ( I think it's a her...) bonus building then build a sewage plant there! :woo:

Btw check out my second road. We're neighbours now! :cool:
Yeh I just saw you had demolished a school and sabotaged, nice :yep: I'll keep an eye on him and get my personal revenge later. :evil:
Aww man how did I miss that road? Let me know if you see any more for 2mil+ (by PM, I can't afford it today, and don't want spies pinching it)

P.S. Had no response to my thread in AAM :mad:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (234)
39.39%
No - but I will (40)
6.73%
No - I don't want to (43)
7.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (277)
46.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise