Turn on thread page Beta

University of East Anglia (UEA) Medicine Applicants watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felt_monkey)
    I'm sorry :console:. It's weird how so many of us got rejected on the same day... I actually admire UEA's organisation skills .

Has anyone else requested to be 'released' by UEA? Tbh I'm not remotely interested in going there to study anything else, I just really liked the course.
    I agree uea is was only good for med. I personally think I can do better than uea if its not going to be medicine.

ReputationRep:
    omg omg omg. I need to get to UEA tomorrow (from London) for interview. SToppp snowinggg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Andrew_)
    omg omg omg. I need to get to UEA tomorrow (from London) for interview. SToppp snowinggg

Aww.. Well I'm sure they'll understand if you're a little late/can't make it. They should be aware of the current situation with the weather. They'll reschedule it if worst comes to worst, which HOPEFULLY won't happen. Good luck for tomorrow. =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munim)
    Aww.. Well I'm sure they'll understand if you're a little late/can't make it. They should be aware of the current situation with the weather. They'll reschedule it if worst comes to worst, which HOPEFULLY won't happen. Good luck for tomorrow. =]

Munim I've just seen about UEA and sheffield:eek: wtf??? Really sorry to hear that

ReputationRep:
    Very sorry to hear about the rejections guys - make sure you ace your other interviews!. :o: I'm probably going to be in the same position as you with my other universities (honestly, Birmingham, reject me already!).

Be careful! Any other day, East Anglia is brilliant for a snowy day. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Munim I've just seen about UEA and sheffield:eek: wtf??? Really sorry to hear that
    It's ok. =]

Thank god it's the holidays though. I just need to ace these exams and get my Imperial interview.. Let's hope I can get in there.. Or BSMS. Although, they haven't guaranteed anything.

Why don't you ring up UEA in the morning and inform them that you might be late due to the snow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toby_ling)
    Very sorry to hear about the rejections guys - make sure you ace your other interviews!. :o: I'm probably going to be in the same position as you with my other universities (honestly, Birmingham, reject me already!).

Be careful! Any other day, East Anglia is brilliant for a snowy day. :yep:

Where are you coming from Toby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munim)
    It's ok. =]

Thank god it's the holidays though. I just need to ace these exams and get my Imperial interview.. Let's hope I can get in there.. Or BSMS. Although, they haven't guaranteed anything.

Why don't you ring up UEA in the morning and inform them that you might be late due to the snow?

You can't be late, because the interview is done in group sessions. So, if you miss your session, that is it.

ReputationRep:
    You can't be late, because the interview is done in group sessions. So, if you miss your session, that is it.
    I have heard of someone who arrived late (having rung them to let them know) and they were fitted into one of the other cycles so it's not impossible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    I have heard of someone who arrived late (having rung them to let them know) and they were fitted into one of the other cycles so it's not impossible.

Whats the snow like in Norwich?

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually in Bristol at the moment so can't really comment! Drove back today, had some snow en route with a little bit settling. Just txted my bf (since he's still in Norwich) so will be able to tell you shortly.

ReputationRep:
    Currently: it has been snowing this evening but none has settled on the ground

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually in Bristol at the moment so can't really comment! Drove back today, had some snow en route with a little bit settling. Just txted my bf (since he's still in Norwich) so will be able to tell you shortly.
    Ah thank you Your so helpfull, I'll buy you a drink if I come to UEA in September

ReputationRep:
    Currently: it has been snowing this evening but none has settled on the ground

Oh, thats good news

ReputationRep:
    Where are you coming from Toby?
    Essex, so just over an hour by road.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Good luck everyone with interviews tomorrow. I'm incredibly jealous of you

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to say good luck to all those with interviews tomorrow. Hope you all get a place. You guys seem to deserve it. =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toby_ling)
    Essex, so just over an hour by road.

Good luckk for tomorrow!!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone for tomorrow. Shame I can't be there to say good luck in person! Let me know if you have any last minute questions!

ReputationRep:
    Really nervous but excited about tomorrow. Its just the thought that I have to be better than half the people they are interviewing that is scary. I am sort of confident, but also really nervous.

I dunno. First REALLY important thing I have ever had to do in my life.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 27, 2013

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.