The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Failure By Design
Turns out that my prediction that BSMS November interviews would be out this week is correct :yep: Someone on NMM got an interview for the 7th of November today.

Good luck to everyone who's waiting on BSMS interviews, and other inteviews ofcourse :smile:

In that same thread, a user with the username Dr Vas (I think this user is also on TSR) has got a rejection for BSMS also (according to his signature). And he's got an offer for Medical Science at Brum, which is sorta making me scared.
toby_ling
In that same thread, a user with the username Dr Vas (I think this user is also on TSR) has got a rejection for BSMS also (according to his signature). And he's got an offer for Medical Science at Brum, which is sorta making me scared.

That's TSR's vas but he didn't apply to BSMS this year (that's his old application signature - he didn't apply to UCL or Bristol either this year), so the Medical Sciences offer is probably from last year's application :smile:
You'll be fine.
Reply 282
Got a bulky letter from Barts today and I soiled myself.

Then I found out it was just the prospectus I ordered a few weeks ago.

-_-
Reply 283
i got acknowledgement from SOTON via a postcard - they were pretty quick in that. In two weeks i received my acknowledgement
Reply 284
saad.
Got a bulky letter from Barts today and I soiled myself.

Then I found out it was just the prospectus I ordered a few weeks ago.

-_-

:lol: Isn't the waiting fun!
Reply 285
toby_ling
:lol: Isn't the waiting fun!

Gut-wrenchingly!
nivi22
i got acknowledgement from SOTON via a postcard - they were pretty quick in that. In two weeks i received my acknowledgement

Ha!

Mine's 2 weeks from tomorrow!

Hopefully get it then! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
Im getting sick of track and its emptiness already:frown:
Neomaster121
i just got a postcard from southampton thanking me for choosing them

which is quite nice just hope they choose me when picking who they want on the course lol

i liked the postcard too, very sweet :smile:

i've got a nervous track checking tic even though it never changes....
belugabeluga
i liked the postcard too, very sweet :smile:

i've got a nervous track checking tic even though it never changes....

lol me too..got a postcard.
When do you think SOTON gets back to people about interviews/rejections :confused:
Reply 290
missbrowneyes
Im getting sick of track and its emptiness already:frown:

Track doesn't change for interviews - it's there for the final decisions (i.e. offers/rejections). You should check your e-mail (plus any changes to track will mean that a message is sent to your e-mail) and your post! :smile:
Reply 291
I am asking for a friend who isn't on TSR: does Leicester/BSMS/Queen's marry send acknowledgement emails?
Reply 292
Orihime
I am asking for a friend who isn't on TSR: does Leicester/BSMS/Queen's marry send acknowledgement emails?

I haven't heard a word from Queen Mary's yet.
I know for a fact that BSMS don't send acknowledgements.
As for Leicester, not a clue!
Reply 293
saad.
I haven't heard a word from Queen Mary's yet.
I know for a fact that BSMS don't send acknowledgements.
As for Leicester, not a clue!

Okay. :smile:
Reply 294
aaaye :biggrin:

edit- Apostrophe in the thread title needs to sort itself out!
Reply 295
saad.
aaaye :biggrin:

edit- Apostrophe in the thread title needs to sort itself out!

The whole darn title needs to be sorted out. It's going to stay the same come April. :biggrin:

Leicester do not send out acknowledgements btw.
*Is nervous* I've also applied to BSMS and heard nothing...hopefully its nothing to do with Royal Mail (grr) Had confirmation from Notts (had to fill in a lengthy form of extra details which was odd) and Bristol but nothing from Cardiff...hmmm...
New Username
lol me too..got a postcard.
When do you think SOTON gets back to people about interviews/rejections :confused:

the postcard lulls you into a false sense of security :p:
ack i don't know, there are a lot of conflicting stories...soon hopefully as i can't take the waiting! would rather know either way.
Reply 298
Malvalekker
*Is nervous* I've also applied to BSMS and heard nothing...hopefully its nothing to do with Royal Mail (grr) Had confirmation from Notts (had to fill in a lengthy form of extra details which was odd) and Bristol but nothing from Cardiff...hmmm...

You'll still get the email. Im just praying BSMS offer an interview, better still an offer (but i won't hope that far)
Reply 299
nushii
You'll still get the email. Im just praying BSMS offer an interview, better still an offer (but i won't hope that far)

I'm hoping for an interview too!
Someone on NMM who has an interview for Nov 7th got his by email... cue me addicted to checking my email :o:

Latest

Trending

Trending