LaughingBro

Yuri Kwon or Taeyeon

Wow! She's gorgeous!
amiejade-x
i thought i'd post some pics :colone:

Spoiler

First one, :sexface: then it just went downhill. :frown:

Abi24
Tyson Beckford. It's not often i think guys have attractive physiques to look at...BUT...

Seriously, a 6ft+, athletic (and ideally quite stocky/"massive" ), funny guy who is good fun to be around. I'm a sucker for an American, Canadian, Irish or (soft/mild) Welsh accent too.

I like my men to be manly...any man that looks like he takes longer to get ready than me is a no-no.

:drool: :coma: :jiggy: :sexface: :perv:
sweetnesspink
Haha it's a travesty! At least you know you're someones perfect woman, that's pretty cool :P

Haha I doubt it really but thank you - just nice to see someone mention red hair.
EskimoJo
Wow! She's gorgeous!

So Taeyeon (girl on the right) is not gorgeous? you may like this too:
source: http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/topic/473-offical-kwon-yuri-picturegif-thread-3/page__hl__yuri
xCBRx

She's very pretty (who is she?) but her breasts are too big.
LaughingBro
So Taeyeon (girl on the right) is not gorgeous? you may like this too:
source: http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/topic/473-offical-kwon-yuri-picturegif-thread-3/page__hl__yuri

Is that the same girl? She looked much prettier before? Is it her in your sig because she's stunning there again! Not really in this gif.
^ Same girl - Yuri Kwon. Same as my sig (at the time of press).
Reply 287

Her, Forever and ever and ever.

Shes musical, cute, hilarious, beautiful, interesting. Oaft.

Ellie Goulding Loyal!
Floofy
Too bad she got preggers by some lame, cheating rapper.
She was so adorable!

She's still quite fit though and her baby is sooooooooooooo cute! :cute:
Miss_Scarlet
Purely out of interest and boredom... xD

What would they look like?
What would their personality be like?
How would they be in the bedroom?

:-)

Perfection yeah? Ok....

5 foot 11, the physique of Tyson Beckford or the pic that SugaSuga posted, don't care about hair/eye colour, but if I had to, I say dark brown eyes and hair (since that includes all races and I don't have a 'perfect' race), a perfect mix of pretty boy and masculine facial features (Eric Bana?, Kellen Lutz), an inch more than average downstairs, good teeth, a cheeky smile that makes his eyes crinkle (Josh Hartnett and James Franco stylee), a bit of stubble (David Gandy), no monobrow but not too groomed eyebrows, slightly sticky out ears (Will Smith or Sean O'Pry in some pics), flawless skin, full lips (like Tom Hardy), a perky bum, not too much body hair, warm body (especially feet for bedtime), slight dimples if we're talking about perfection (Gaspard Ulliel)... :perv:

Confident, thoughtful, intelligent, witty and good humoured, easy to talk to, caring, a bit of a lad, quite likes football (if he has a team - Arsenal), good at sports/athletic, good with kids and wants them, likes animals, but not to PETA's standards, charming, decisive/commanding, creative, good around the house, adventurous, active, loyal and committed, honest, good with money, ambitious, hardworking and diligent, likes his job and it pays well, has a degree, organised, tidy (not freakishly), looks after his health, non-smoker, no drugs, good dress sense, good dancer, humble, cheerful, loving, protective, supportive and understanding, strong but gentle, generous, sociable, likes to read, slightly long-sighted (wears glasses to read), has one geeky vice (maybe comics, or geeky computer games), likes all sorts of films, likes cultural things (museums, the theatre, castles, ruins), varied music taste, open-minded, completely heterosexual, slightly sarcastic, has a loud, free laugh, calm, patient, mature, likes food/eating out, a good cook, loves to travel, passionate, compassionate, warm, likes to learn and is a good teacher, likes to discuss things/interested in the world, attentive, ticklish, about my age, city boy but likes the outdoors, streetwise, a Christian upbringing, but isn't religious anymore, multilingual, has a car/good driver, fertile, has nice friends who like me and have nice partners, gets on with my family and friends, from a lovely family (one younger sister, one older brother), doesn't have a stupid name or surname, strong genes/no history of horrible illnesses, no allergies, a deep voice, a London (not cockney), Irish, Scottish or any (slight) European accent, wants to get married, finds me quite attractive and completely and madly in love with me! :biggrin:

Compatible, adventurous, patient, tasty, good with his hands and mouth, not too serious, not selfish, a light sleeper with a quiet snore, doesn't hog the covers. A lifelong spark. :woo:

REMEMBER, you asked for perfection! Don't judge me people! :o:

Find him please! :yep:
Oh my...

Anyone that would go out with me.
Reply 292
im so academic
What do you mean by "yet"? Wth?

:rolleyes:

I haven't done anything wrong - at all.

Yet.
Reply 293
EskimoJo
She's very pretty (who is she?) but her breasts are too big.

Christina Hendricks :fyi:
Looks wise, hmm, not overly fussy. But preferably taller than me, masculine features, good dress sense, non-****** tattoos are always a plus as well. As long as they don't look like a dogs dinner, it's all good.

Personality wise, confident, strong willed, driven, fantastic sense of humor. I dunno, just someone that can have me in stitches (metaphorically, of course :p:) and that would make me feel safe when walking down a dark street at night.

...a well paying job would also be nice :wink:
Reply 295
Anita B. Studin

- easily 'jealousable'

New favourite word :lol:
EskimoJo
Oh my...

Urgh. That's just disgusting.

:yucky:
im so academic
Urgh. That's just disgusting.

Don't quote me please. In fact - blocked.
Based on appearance these guys are all quite handsome :smile:

Reply 299
Roarbrown

Her, Forever and ever and ever.

Shes musical, cute, hilarious, beautiful, interesting. Oaft.

Ellie Goulding Loyal!

Awwww, she's beautiful! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending