Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm not attracted to British girls anymore Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CommonPeople)
    You chose to ignore the statistics for binge drinking that I just showed you. You're choice, but it descreases the credibility of your argument.

Now I know your argument is falling apart. My Grandmother taugh English in Japan for most of her adult life, and my room is full of Japanese things that she has given me, and my head full of stories that she told me. But this doesn't merit me knowing everything about Japan. If you've been on holiday to Japan, then that doesn't entitled you to make broad assumptions about their entire social network. When did you research your thesis on crime rates, sociology and political policy of Japan.?

Wrong. The most common crimes in Japan are larceny and manslaughter, making up more than 80% of the total crime.

"According to the statistical table of 2005, there were about 3,125 thousand criminal cases known to the police in that year. Over 82.0% of these were larcenies (about 55.0%) and vehicular wounding and manslaughters (about 27.0%, consisting of negligence causing deaths or injuries and dangerous driving causing deaths or injuries) followed by intellectual crimes (about 3.2%) and violent crimes (about 2.2%)."

http://www.stat.go.jp/english/index/official/214.htm#4

Funny, because a while back you were campaigning to get rid of the tramps. Now there are none?

If the goverment cuts make a man redundant and he can't find another job, is that his fault? Plenty of people are in the gutter because they choose to be. Plenty are there out of no fault of their own. How do we discriminate?

Well it is. Well it's more of an 'action' if you want to get technical. Pointing out an irregular use of language just seems to me to say that you had no argument to the content of my words.
    The stats where for alcoholism, not binge drinking. Learn the difference.

As for Japan, learn to wiki and go ask people who have been living there there entire life or within the last few years. They will all confirm what I have said. Tokyo is one of the largest cities in the world with the lowest crime rate, so low in fact that they had to close down some police stations.
    Now rather then saying " Nah nah 'cause", go find some evidence to show I am wrong.
    Fair enough, larceny and manslaughter are the most commit crime.....but at only 3000? Point proven I think. :rolleyes:

Every tramp (or the vast majority)in the UK is are hard drug users, hence why they are tramps. In a country that does give you free housing and food, how do they manage to be homeless? If it was up to me they should just be round up and shot for being a waste of the air that they breathe.

If you lose the job you are entitled to benefits. These benefits should get you buy easily enough for a short period of time, meaning that there is never an excuse for crime in the UK.

Please go read a dictionary so you can properly convey your feelings about drinking, as saying it is a "thing" is nothing short of useless.

(Original post by userdloat)
    lol how is it not fine? I never said i drank like a man, i just said if i wanted to that's my decision, i'm a human being and i'm allowed to behave the way i want as it's me who has to deal with the consequences
    BTW i don't drink like a man, i rarely get drunk, which is also my decision, but i don't see you attacking that.
    Just because you're a female doesn't mean that you have to behave the way men think you should because they prefer it that way.
    It's like saying that a man can't act camp like a woman if he's gay because you don't think he should
    Some people are so self obsessed...
    Just because you have the choice does not make it right. :rolleyes: Arguing otherwise just makes you sound like a rebellious moody adolescent teenager.
    Of course I do not condemn drinking small amounts or none at all as that is fine, where as drinking large amounts is bad for your health, and normally means the person has emotional issues.
    You can behave how you want, but expect to be criticized for it if it is not socially acceptable. How would you feel if most men started acting like women? Would you find it attractive and pleasant?
    A gay guy can act camp as he is gay and not trying to attract women, but when a straight woman is acting manly to attract men, that will just end in miserable failure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)

As for Japan, learn to wiki and go ask people who have been living there there entire life or within the last few years. They will all confirm what I have said. Tokyo is one of the largest cities in the world with the lowest crime rate, so low in fact that they had to close down some police stations.
    Now rather then saying " Nah nah 'cause", go find some evidence to show I am wrong.
    Fair enough, larceny and manslaughter are the most commit crime.....but at only 3000? Point proven I think. :rolleyes:

Every tramp (or the vast majority)in the UK is are hard drug users, hence why they are tramps. In a country that does give you free housing and food, how do they manage to be homeless? If it was up to me they should just be round up and shot for being a waste of the air that they breathe.

If you lose the job you are entitled to benefits. These benefits should get you buy easily enough for a short period of time, meaning that there is never an excuse for crime in the UK.

Please go read a dictionary so you can properly convey your feelings about drinking, as saying it is a "thing" is nothing short of useless.

Just because you have the choice does not make it right. :rolleyes: Arguing otherwise just makes you sound like a rebellious moody adolescent teenager.
    Of course I do not condemn drinking small amounts or none at all as that is fine, where as drinking large amounts is bad for your health, and normally means the person has emotional issues.
    You can behave how you want, but expect to be criticized for it if it is not socially acceptable. How would you feel if most men started acting like women? Would you find it attractive and pleasant?
    A gay guy can act camp as he is gay and not trying to attract women, but when a straight woman is acting manly to attract men, that will just end in miserable failure.
    But how is it not right? A woman can do as she wishes, i don't like the amount men drink or the way they behave towards women a lot of the time but you don't see me pointlessly criticising them on a forum :/
    And just because you like to get drunk a lot does not mean you have emotional issues, being an alcoholic probably means you have emotional issues! Peopl who get drunk a lot, in my experience, simply like to have fun, usually students aswell...
    Nothing wrong with enjoying your life, you only get one chance and your going to die anyway so may aswell spend it having a good time regardless of what it does to your health.
    I wouldn't actually care if men started acting like women, it barely matters, they can act how they like, i have no right to criticise them, it would just be funny tbf.
    Haha you would think so, but some guys like their women 'tough', and some women have got to be that way for the lives they lead and the men they choose.

ReputationRep:
    No, the stats were from an investigation into alcohol consumption conducted by the NHS on the general public, NOT specifically on alcholics.
    These statistics, which I have already printed twice, relate to binge drinking.

71% of men and 56% of women (aged 16 and over) reported drinking an alcoholic drink on at least one day in the week prior to interview. 11% of men and 6% of women reported drinking on every day in the previous week.

28% of men reported drinking more than 21 units in an average week. For women, 19% reported drinking more than 14 units in an average week

As for Japan, learn to wiki and go ask people who have been living there there entire life or within the last few years. They will all confirm what I have said.
    What? That the only crime there is corruption? Even wiki, unreliable as it is, disagrees with that.

Tokyo Now rather then saying " Nah nah 'cause", go find some evidence to show I am wrong.
    Sorry to be rude, BUT I JUST DID. I just showed you FACTUAL EVIDENCE that there is low-level crime like larceny in Japan. Contrary to what you said, which was something along the lines of 'there is only corruption that doesn't affect ordinary people'. Just to reiterate what you chose to ignore.

"According to the statistical table of 2005, there were about 3,125 thousand criminal cases known to the police in that year. Over 82.0% of these were larcenies (about 55.0%) and vehicular wounding and manslaughters (about 27.0%, consisting of negligence causing deaths or injuries and dangerous driving causing deaths or injuries) followed by intellectual crimes (about 3.2%) and violent crimes (about 2.2%)."

Yeah, if we were arguing about whether there is low crime in Japan, which we weren't. Look back over the thread, I agreed with you a thousand bloody times that Japan has low crime. We argued about the type of crime.

No, they need rehabiliation. Drug use starts as a fun, but it becomes debilitating. You need to take the drug otherwise you feel physically sick and weak, experience anxiety, and cannot feel 'okay' without it. It takes a long time of refraining from a drug for the body to function normally again. It only takes one use to become addicted, and from then on it is no longer a choice. In many ways, it's an illness.

Please go read a dictionary
    There was nothing ungrammatical about what I said. All the words were correct and in the right order.

If there's a creature that always does wrong, and a creature that sometimes does wrong and sometime does right, which is the 'better' creature?

Men do, it's a phenomenon called being 'metrosexual'. It's not being gay, it's being a more feminine heterosexual. They get along fine. A lot of women like a guy who is on their level. A lot of men like a woman who understands football and doesn't spend three hours getting dolled up. Some do, some don't.

Things are only 'socially unacceptable' because we allow them to be. Being gay used to be 'socially unacceptable'. Being a woman with a job used to be 'socially unacceptable'. Being a racial minority used to be 'socially unacceptable'.
    You have to get with the times. When things change, you have to adapt, or you get left behind.

ReputationRep:
    No, the stats were from an investigation into alcohol consumption conducted by the NHS on the general public, NOT specifically on alcholics.
    These statistics, which I have already printed twice, relate to binge drinking.

71% of men and 56% of women (aged 16 and over) reported drinking an alcoholic drink on at least one day in the week prior to interview. 11% of men and 6% of women reported drinking on every day in the previous week.

28% of men reported drinking more than 21 units in an average week. For women, 19% reported drinking more than 14 units in an average week

What? That the only crime there is corruption? Even wiki, unreliable as it is, disagrees with that.

Sorry to be rude, BUT I JUST DID. I just showed you FACTUAL EVIDENCE that there is low-level crime like larceny in Japan. Contrary to what you said, which was something along the lines of 'there is only corruption that doesn't affect ordinary people'. Just to reiterate what you chose to ignore.

Yeah, if we were arguing about whether there is low crime in Japan, which we weren't. Look back over the thread, I agreed with you a thousand bloody times that Japan has low crime. We argued about the type of crime.

No, they need rehabiliation. Drug use starts as a fun, but it becomes debilitating. You need to take the drug otherwise you feel physically sick and weak, experience anxiety, and cannot feel 'okay' without it. It takes a long time of refraining from a drug for the body to function normally again. It only takes one use to become addicted, and from then on it is no longer a choice. In many ways, it's an illness.

There was nothing ungrammatical about what I said. All the words were correct and in the right order.

If there's a creature that always does wrong, and a creature that sometimes does wrong and sometime does right, which is the 'better' creature?

Men do, it's a phenomenon called being 'metrosexual'. It's not being gay, it's being a more feminine heterosexual. They get along fine. A lot of women like a guy who is on their level. A lot of men like a woman who understands football and doesn't spend three hours getting dolled up. Some do, some don't.

Things are only 'socially unacceptable' because we allow them to be. Being gay used to be 'socially unacceptable'. Being a woman with a job used to be 'socially unacceptable'. Being a racial minority used to be 'socially unacceptable'.
    You have to get with the times. When things change, you have to adapt, or you get left behind.
    Protip - look into the difference between alcoholism and binge drinking as you clearly have no idea about the difference.

As I said before, the amount of crime is significantly lower and the average person will never be affected. Your statical prove me right about the amount of crime in Japan, eg. being pretty much nothing compared to anywhere else.

Rehab? Screw that. Why should I pay for some idiot to have a mild chance of fixing stupid mistake that they had been warned about? And fyi, the word you were looking for was addiction......:rolleyes: It also does not take one use, as that is only for extremely strong drugs such as crystal meth, which is not really prolific in this country.

The words you used were grammatically correct, it just made no sense due to your lack of adjectives. Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do more like?

Your argument about choice makes no sense as well. It could easily be argued that what if there was a creature that always did right? You argue that choice is a good thing, when I am arguing that there are obviously people who lack the mental capacity to handle such a responsibility.

There are very very few metrosexuals. In fact I have never met one. However I have met numerous manly women, aggressive women, loud women, etc.

Society bases what is acceptable on what we as a species want, or due to tradition. Having rights as a woman, homosexual and a racial minority was all to do with tradition, but what is attractive is down to genetics.
    Men (on the most part)are attracted to women for being feminine. That is our instinct and our part of our DNA which we can not fight with, nor should we have to. The same goes for women want men who are masculine and not weak etc. If you think that men can be convinced to like masculine women, then please submit your paper to Science as they would love to know about this ground breaking discovery in gender attraction.

But how is it not right? A woman can do as she wishes, i don't like the amount men drink or the way they behave towards women a lot of the time but you don't see me pointlessly criticising them on a forum :/
    And just because you like to get drunk a lot does not mean you have emotional issues, being an alcoholic probably means you have emotional issues! People who get drunk a lot, in my experience, simply like to have fun, usually students aswell...
    Nothing wrong with enjoying your life, you only get one chance and your going to die anyway so may aswell spend it having a good time regardless of what it does to your health.
    I wouldn't actually care if men started acting like women, it barely matters, they can act how they like, i have no right to criticise them, it would just be funny tbf.
    Haha you would think so, but some guys like their women 'tough', and some women have got to be that way for the lives they lead and the men they choose.
    Why does that mean she makes the right choice? If I went out, self harmed, took drugs, acted as a total sleaze with every girl I met and only wore a jock strap, is that right because it was a choice I made? No! Of course not. It is an utterly retarded thing to do and every choice was the wrong one to make.
    The people I know who drink a lot either are not coping with their job/course,do not know of any other way to relax, or are just a bit immature.

"Nothing wrong with enjoying your life, you only get one chance and your going to die anyway so may aswell spend it having a good time regardless of what it does to your health."

DERP!
    What a stupid mentality. With that idea your life will be short if you do not care about health problems. Drinking loads, eating badly, doing no exercise will significantly reduce your life span.:rolleyes:

You would have no problems dating a guy who acted like a woman? Well either you have lesbian tendencies, are lying, or have miraculously evolved and are not part of the human species.
    Find me a half decent and attractive guy who likes tough women........oh wait..

ReputationRep:
    Protip - look into the difference between alcoholism and binge drinking as you clearly have no idea about the difference.
    I think it's become more apparent that you are the one who doesn't know the difference. Okay, for the fourth time, I'm going to print the statistics, and I will imagine that for fourth time you are going to ignore it. This time I'm going to explain them to you.
    71% of men and 56% of women (aged 16 and over) reported drinking an alcoholic drink on at least one day in the week prior to interview. 11% of men and 6% of women reported drinking on every day in the previous week. Drinking once a week is not alcoholism

28% of men reported drinking more than 21 units in an average week. For women, 19% reported drinking more than 14 units in an average week Exceeding the reccomended intake of alcohol is not alcoholism.

Alcoholism is dependency

As I said before, the amount of crime is significantly lower and the average person will never be affected.
    Yes, because the 80% of crime that was manslaughter and larceny was all against the government and high ranking officials, not the average person.

Rehab? Screw that. Why should I pay for idiot to have a mild chance of fixing stupid mistake that they had been warned about?
    Because if it happened to you, you would want help. You can argue all you want that you would never be stupid enough to make that mistake, but everyone thinks that. Everyone thinks they'll be able to do it once and walk away.
    In a lot of cases, drug users are coerced (or in rare cases, forced) into taking drugs by dealers who want them to develop a dependency to generate more business. It's the trick of the trade. Young people get put under peer pressure to take drugs or face the wrath of social inadequacy. How to do we help these people?
    We can't differentiate between a drug user who is a victim, and one who is a hedonist. The only way we help the victims is to help all drug users.

Your argument about choice makes no sense as well. It could easily be argued that what if there was a creature that always did right?
    There isn't. That was my point. There is no one person on this planet who has not done a wrongdoing.

You argue that choice is a good thing, when I am arguing that there are obviously people who lack the mental capacity to handle such a responsibility.
    Like people with learning disabilities? People with a low IQ? They were born with these disadvantages. It is not their fault that they aren't as clever as you and I. Should they not be given all the priviledges that we have?

There are very very few metrosexuals. In fact I have never met one.
    Well then you've been living on The Moon, in a crater with you're fingers in your ears. I know about twenty. It's not my fault you don't get out much.

Society bases what is acceptable on what we as a species want, or due to tradition. Having rights as a woman, homosexual and a racial minority was all to do with tradition, but what is attractive is down to genetics.
    Problems with women drinking are to do with tradition. Traditionally men were the drinkers.

Men (on the most part)are attracted to women for being feminine. That is our instinct and our part of our DNA which we can not fight with, nor should we have to. The same goes for women want men who are masculine and not weak etc.
    Here's an interesting article from the guardian citing a study done by scientists at St. Andrew's and Durham university, that states that women looked to masculine for short term relationship, but sought to have long term relationships and have children with more feminine men.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...8/genderissues

Women see macho-looking men as less faithful, less warm and potentially poorer fathers. Men with more feminine features and a more healthy visage are judged as being a better bet for a long-term relationship.

"Women prefer great degrees of masculinity for short-term partners, but for long-term relationships what we are finding is that they prefer more feminine and definitely more healthy men," said David Perrett at the University of St Andrews, who led the research

Also, here's a report on a survey of 3000 men on what their ideal characteristics were in women.
    http://www.72point.com/coverage/PERFECT
    Three quarters of blokes say their ideal woman would keep on top of her weight, but 89 per cent also want her to be able to tuck into a big meal without worrying.
    And 88 per cent don't want to sit around for hours waiting for their other half to get ready for a night out, preferring it if she can get the job done in minutes.
    The UKDating poll also shows six in 10 men want a woman to enjoy watching football at the pub rather than having a love of soap operas and reality television.

A sporty woman who gets ready in under ten minutes and likes football? But she's also pretty with a high sex drive. I'd say that was a mix of feminine and masculine traits.

The people I know who drink a lot either are not coping with their job/course,do not know of any other way to relax, or are just a bit immature.
    MOST people drink. They do it because it's fun, and it's a laugh, and it's enjoyable. As I've said before, getting plastered on a Saturday night is not the same as being an alcoholic. Sitting in a pub drowning in your sorrows is the not the same as going out with a group of mates and having a good time.

What a stupid mentality. With that idea your life will be short if you do not care about health problems. Drinking loads, eating badly, doing no exercise will significantly reduce your life span.:rolleyes:
    But you'll still die. Can't avoid that. If you go out once a week, have a good time, keep to the recommended number of points and only exceed it now and again, what's the problem?

You would have no problems dating a guy who acted like a woman? Well either you have lesbian tendencies, are lying, or have miraculously evolved and are not part of the human species.
    Acting like a woman and being more feminine are different. If a guy wears a dress and goes to a WI meeting, that's acting like a woman. A guy wearing pink shirts and thinking Twilight was a good film, that's not acting like a woman. A guy being sensitive and caring about how a woman feels is not 'acting like a woman'.

There isn't a black and white between feminity and masculinity. Sexuality is an open spectrum that includes many shades of grey.
    The study I showed before
    Proves that different levels of feminity in men are more useful depending on the objective. If you want a one night stand in a club, I'd go for macho. If you want to get together and father some children, be a bit more feminine.

ReputationRep:
    I back Jimbo! Bang on the money.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's become more apparent that you are the one who doesn't know the difference. Okay, for the fourth time, I'm going to print the statistics, and I will imagine that for fourth time you are going to ignore it. This time I'm going to explain them to you.
    71% of men and 56% of women (aged 16 and over) reported drinking an alcoholic drink on at least one day in the week prior to interview. 11% of men and 6% of women reported drinking on every day in the previous week. Drinking once a week is not alcoholism

28% of men reported drinking more than 21 units in an average week. For women, 19% reported drinking more than 14 units in an average week Exceeding the reccomended intake of alcohol is not alcoholism.

Alcoholism is dependency

Yes, because the 80% of crime that was manslaughter and larceny was all against the government and high ranking officials, not the average person.

Because if it happened to you, you would want help. You can argue all you want that you would never be stupid enough to make that mistake, but everyone thinks that. Everyone thinks they'll be able to do it once and walk away.
    In a lot of cases, drug users are coerced (or in rare cases, forced) into taking drugs by dealers who want them to develop a dependency to generate more business. It's the trick of the trade. Young people get put under peer pressure to take drugs or face the wrath of social inadequacy. How to do we help these people?
    We can't differentiate between a drug user who is a victim, and one who is a hedonist. The only way we help the victims is to help all drug users.

There isn't. That was my point. There is no one person on this planet who has not done a wrongdoing.

Like people with learning disabilities? People with a low IQ? They were born with these disadvantages. It is not their fault that they aren't as clever as you and I. Should they not be given all the priviledges that we have?

Well then you've been living on The Moon, in a crater with you're fingers in your ears. I know about twenty. It's not my fault you don't get out much.

Problems with women drinking are to do with tradition. Traditionally men were the drinkers.

Here's an interesting article from the guardian citing a study done by scientists at St. Andrew's and Durham university, that states that women looked to masculine for short term relationship, but sought to have long term relationships and have children with more feminine men.

Women see macho-looking men as less faithful, less warm and potentially poorer fathers. Men with more feminine features and a more healthy visage are judged as being a better bet for a long-term relationship.

"Women prefer great degrees of masculinity for short-term partners, but for long-term relationships what we are finding is that they prefer more feminine and definitely more healthy men," said David Perrett at the University of St Andrews, who led the research

Also, here's a report on a survey of 3000 men on what their ideal characteristics were in women.
    http://www.72point.com/coverage/PERFECT
    Three quarters of blokes say their ideal woman would keep on top of her weight, but 89 per cent also want her to be able to tuck into a big meal without worrying.
    And 88 per cent don't want to sit around for hours waiting for their other half to get ready for a night out, preferring it if she can get the job done in minutes.
    The UKDating poll also shows six in 10 men want a woman to enjoy watching football at the pub rather than having a love of soap operas and reality television.

A sporty woman who gets ready in under ten minutes and likes football? But she's also pretty with a high sex drive. I'd say that was a mix of feminine and masculine traits.

MOST people drink. They do it because it's fun, and it's a laugh, and it's enjoyable. As I've said before, getting plastered on a Saturday night is not the same as being an alcoholic. Sitting in a pub drowning in your sorrows is the not the same as going out with a group of mates and having a good time.

But you'll still die. Can't avoid that. If you go out once a week, have a good time, keep to the recommended number of points and only exceed it now and again, what's the problem?

Acting like a woman and being more feminine are different. If a guy wears a dress and goes to a WI meeting, that's acting like a woman. A guy wearing pink shirts and thinking Twilight was a good film, that's not acting like a woman. A guy being sensitive and caring about how a woman feels is not 'acting like a woman'.

There isn't a black and white between feminity and masculinity. Sexuality is an open spectrum that includes many shades of grey.
    The study I showed before
    Proves that different levels of feminity in men are more useful depending on the objective. If you want a one night stand in a club, I'd go for macho. If you want to get together and father some children, be a bit more feminine.
    Derp. Those are the same thus I have nothing more to say.

Work out the population of Japan, now cut that in half, and work out if every single person in one of those groups will experience crime in their life. That is what I mean by the average person......as those affected by crime are the minority :eek:.

If it happened to me? Well firstly it never would as I am not stupid, and secondly if it did then I would take responsibility and realise that it is my problem to deal with, not the governments job to be a part time nanny for me. Also not everyone thinks that doing it once is fine. I know many people who have relaxed attitudes towards drugs and guess what? Some have turned into hard drug users! :rolleyes:
    Peer pressure? Grow a pair and say no or stop hanging around with morons who want you to take drugs.
    Drug users are not victims. They are idiots who failed to deal with their problems and resorted to drugs because they were weak. Frankly they are doing everyone a favour by removing themselves from the gene pool.

Of course no one is perfect, but some people are better then others. Welcome to nature.

People with mental disabilities should be helped as it is not their fault. As for privileges - they should not be given the same as it would be a waste of time and money. Why try to help a kid with down syndrome attempt to go to uni? It is futile.
    As for stupid people, again, be realistic and limit them. Should stupid people have the right to vote? No. How is the opinion of a less intelligent person as well informed and the opinion of a professor of politics ? It is not, and stupid people tend to go for what they want, rather then what is best for them.

Women want feminine men but healthy looking men? How does that work? Other studies have also showed that tests such as this have varied depending on the woman's period as the favour masculine features when they are ovulating.

The male one makes perfect sense. Guys want a good looking and secure women who shares some interests with the man. However this is a poll of British men who are renown for being as romantic as a fart.

MOST people drink. MOST people have issues.

'But you'll still die. Can't avoid that. If you go out once a week, have a good time, keep to the recommended number of points and only exceed it now and again, what's the problem? '
    That is not what you initially said. You said to ignore your health which would lead to a very early grave yet here you said to be health about it. So which is it?

A guy ...thinking Twilight was a good film, that's not acting like a woman.
    Yes it is. You could not have chosen a worse film as that film is solely for insecure teenage girls who crave abusive boyfriends.
    As for wearing pink and emotions, well why not? Fashion is for all genders (and always has been ), and most guys are sensitive and caring, however the UK is not great for it as it can scare some women.

As for sexuality, people will have preferences, maybe a guy wants a giel who spends loads of time on her image, or a girl who watches football. But most British girls take the piss and may as well stick a **** onto themselves as they are so damn masculine. No make-up, no fashion, emotionally guarded, overweight thus hiding all feminine physical traits etc. There is a limit and they blasted right past it.

ReputationRep:
    It is slightly racist to take those characteristics that you have observed in some british individuals and apply it to a whole race... I am pretty sure you have not met every single British girl.

ReputationRep:
    If it happened to me? Well firstly it never would as I am not stupid,
    Everybody. Thinks. That.

and secondly if it did then I would take responsibility and realise that it is my problem to deal with, not the governments job to be a part time nanny for me.
    You wouldn't be able to.
    Your body and mind would not be able to operate properly without that drug.
    You become weak, you lose weight, you hallucinate.

People with mental disabilities should be helped as it is not their fault. As for privileges - they should not be given the same as it would be a waste of time and money.Why try to help a kid with down syndrome attempt to go to uni?
    So he can contribute.
    If he is merely resigned to hospitals and under constant superivision, then he really is no benefit.
    Blind people often become piano tuners.
    Deaf mutes are taught sign language so they can communicate. So they can contribute.

Should stupid people have the right to vote? No. How is the opinion of a less intelligent person as well informed and the opinion of a professor of politics ?
    I mean, come on.
    A professor of politics may be more informed than a factory worker, but that worker pays tax like everyone else, so should be able to vote on how it is spent.

Women want feminine men but healthy looking men? How does that work? Other studies have also showed that tests such as this have varied depending on the woman's period as the favour masculine features when they are ovulating.
    And? That doesn't having anything to do with what I said. Is it impossible to be feminine and healthy?
    Again, stop playing dumb. St. Andrews and Durham conducted that study.
    Their research was conclusive. You can't really argue with it unless you have a moral objection to statistics.

MOST people drink. MOST people have issues.
    If you're driving down the road, and everyone else who passes you is going the wrong way, you're on the wrong side of the road.

When you start thinking that everyone else in the world is wrong, and you're the only one that's right, chances are, you're the one who's wrong.

No make-up, no fashion.
    Of course, no british girls wear make-up or are into fashion.

Look, here's the bottom line.
    I wanted to educate you, but ironically, just like some of the people you claim to hate, you refuse to be educated.

I have presented numerous studies, statistics and documents, all of which are fact,
    and you have continued to spout your opinions despite the contradictions,
    which shows to me the typical 'creationist' theory that 'all evidence disproving what I have already decided is truth, is false evidence'.

So what more do you want? You have the facts, and you have conjecture.
    Make your choice.

But you already have made it.
    You made it long before we ever started this discussion.

You had evidence that Japan had low crime and I accepted it.
    I had evidence that men drank more than women and you didn't accept it.
    I had evidence that women prefer long term relationships with more feminine men and you didn't accept it.

If you want to continue to believe that people with low IQ shouldn't be
    allowed to vote and that all sickly people should be culled then go ahead.

Go to parliament. Write to Dave. Go to the UN.

Tell them about your 'Final Solution'.

And we'll see who's right.

So I'll sit here, patiently waiting to hear of when that plan arises;
    when the UK imposes a tyrannical slaughter with no objection from the public,
    removes the vote for the unintelligent, imposes prohibition and removes universal health care.
    When that happens I'll think "Gee, that random guy on the internet was right".

Will it happen? Somehow, I doubt it.

If it doesn't work out, you know where am I.

Now, where did I put my drink?

ReputationRep:
    Everybody. Thinks. That.
    You wouldn't be able to.
    Your body and mind would not be able to operate properly without that drug.
    You become weak, you lose weight, you hallucinate.

So he can contribute.
    If he is merely resigned to hospitals and under constant superivision, then he really is no benefit.
    Blind people often become piano tuners.
    Deaf mutes are taught sign language so they can communicate. So they can contribute.

I mean, come on.
    A professor of politics may be more informed than a factory worker, but that worker pays tax like everyone else, so should be able to vote on how it is spent.

And? That doesn't having anything to do with what I said. Is it impossible to be feminine and healthy?
    Again, stop playing dumb. St. Andrews and Durham conducted that study.
    Their research was conclusive. You can't really argue with it unless you have a moral objection to statistics.

If you're driving down the road, and everyone else who passes you is going the wrong way, you're on the wrong side of the road.

When you start thinking that everyone else in the world is wrong, and you're the only one that's right, chances are, you're the one who's wrong.

Of course, no british girls wear make-up or are into fashion.

Look, here's the bottom line.
    I wanted to educate you, but ironically, just like some of the people you claim to hate, you refuse to be educated.

I have presented numerous studies, statistics and documents, all of which are fact,
    and you have continued to spout your opinions despite the contradictions,
    which shows to me the typical 'creationist' theory that 'all evidence disproving what I have already decided is truth, is false evidence'.

So what more do you want? You have the facts, and you have conjecture.
    Make your choice.

But you already have made it.
    You made it long before we ever started this discussion.

You had evidence that Japan had low crime and I accepted it.
    I had evidence that men drank more than women and you didn't accept it.
    I had evidence that women prefer long term relationships with more feminine men and you didn't accept it.

If you want to continue to believe that people with low IQ shouldn't be
    allowed to vote and that all sickly people should be culled then go ahead.

Go to parliament. Write to Dave. Go to the UN.

Tell them about your 'Final Solution'.

And we'll see who's right.

So I'll sit here, patiently waiting to hear of when that plan arises;
    when the UK imposes a tyrannical slaughter with no objection from the public,
    removes the vote for the unintelligent, imposes prohibition and removes universal health care.
    When that happens I'll think "Gee, that random guy on the internet was right".

Will it happen? Somehow, I doubt it.

If it doesn't work out, you know where am I.

Now, where did I put my drink?
    So if everyone thinks that then why do only so few people actually become drug addicts? Oh, because for 99.9% of people it is true.:rolleyes:

Wow, do you really think someone with autism can contribute constructively even though they need care 24/7 ? What world are you living on? only some people with disabilities can contribute, and people like you need to be more realistic rather then living in some stupid reality where everyone is the same.

Stupid people should not vote as they would chose what they want, rather then what is best. Do you think they would read the manifesto? Hell no. Instead they here ' lower taxes' and vote for that party without thinking why taxes are lower etc. Also the tax the professor contributes would be far more then some factory worker so if we did it by salary then his vote would count for 6 factory workers.

Feminine men who are health? They want men who are in shape (masculine trait) but feminine personalities (feminine trait)......aka women want the impossible mix of both worlds. No surprise there.

Oh dear. You need to visit some foreign countries if you think Britain's alcoholic culture is fine. Your analogy would mean that you and you issue ridden alcoholic friends would be horribly outnumbered.

Learn to read. I was generalising about girls hence why I said 'most' :rolleyes:.

Your facts prove very little to defend women. All you have tried to do is claim that the other gender is just as bad. This does not make women look better, just the UK as a whole look like an utter ****ing failure (which in my opinion it is).

You never confronted the fact that depression in women is dramatically rising along with mental disorders and weight issues. But then of course you could not as nothing can argue against those points.

ReputationRep:
    From what I've seen about 30% of english girls are fantastic and the rest are undesirable, and not just cause they're physically unattractive or anything.

As for the crime in Japan flame war/debate:
    I know there are statistics that say crime exists there, but I've lived many years in Tokyo and I can say that crime just doesn't actually exist, even in the least savoury places.

ReputationRep:
    why do you think i revoked to homosexuality?!
    British women are beastssss.

ReputationRep:

As I said before, the amount of crime is significantly lower and the average person will never be affected. Your statical prove me right about the amount of crime in Japan, eg. being pretty much nothing compared to anywhere else.

Rehab? Screw that. Why should I pay for some idiot to have a mild chance of fixing stupid mistake that they had been warned about? And fyi, the word you were looking for was addiction......:rolleyes: It also does not take one use, as that is only for extremely strong drugs such as crystal meth, which is not really prolific in this country.

The words you used were grammatically correct, it just made no sense due to your lack of adjectives. Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do more like?

Your argument about choice makes no sense as well. It could easily be argued that what if there was a creature that always did right? You argue that choice is a good thing, when I am arguing that there are obviously people who lack the mental capacity to handle such a responsibility.

There are very very few metrosexuals. In fact I have never met one. However I have met numerous manly women, aggressive women, loud women, etc.

Men (on the most part)are attracted to women for being feminine. That is our instinct and our part of our DNA which we can not fight with, nor should we have to. The same goes for women want men who are masculine and not weak etc. If you think that men can be convinced to like masculine women, then please submit your paper to Science as they would love to know about this ground breaking discovery in gender attraction.

Why does that mean she makes the right choice? If I went out, self harmed, took drugs, acted as a total sleaze with every girl I met and only wore a jock strap, is that right because it was a choice I made? No! Of course not. It is an utterly retarded thing to do and every choice was the wrong one to make.

"Nothing wrong with enjoying your life, you only get one chance and your going to die anyway so may aswell spend it having a good time regardless of what it does to your health."

DERP!

Find me a half decent and attractive guy who likes tough women........oh wait..
    I honestly don't think it's wrong though, if women want to act like that it's their decision and they believe they are acting in the right way regardless of what keyboard warriors like yourself think.
    Meh, i don't care if my life's shorter, i would rather lead a short life full of enjoyment than a long depressing one...
    And when did eating unhealthily or not excercising come into this conversation? OP did not mention any of that.
    And maybe the people you know are like that, but everyone i know just likes to have a good time, as do i.
    And i never said anything about dating a guy like that, i just said if that's the way things were then i wouldn't try and change things because it's not for me to do so.
    Pahaha i know plenty women and men like that, worked with a fair few... As long as they've got tits and a sex drive most men don't seem to care, of course they'd take someone like Megan Fox if they could, but they can't...
    Dude please find something better to do with your time than arguing about how you think women should behave on a forum, surely you have work to do?
    END

ReputationRep:
    I honestly don't think it's wrong though, if women want to act like that it's their decision and they believe they are acting in the right way regardless of what keyboard warriors like yourself think.
    Meh, i don't care if my life's shorter, i would rather lead a short life full of enjoyment than a long depressing one...
    And when did eating unhealthily or not excercising come into this conversation? OP did not mention any of that.
    And maybe the people you know are like that, but everyone i know just likes to have a good time, as do i.
    And i never said anything about dating a guy like that, i just said if that's the way things were then i wouldn't try and change things because it's not for me to do so.
    Pahaha i know plenty women and men like that, worked with a fair few... As long as they've got tits and a sex drive most men don't seem to care, of course they'd take someone like Megan Fox if they could, but they can't...
    Dude please find something better to do with your time than arguing about how you think women should behave on a forum, surely you have work to do?
    END
    Ok then, justify why acting as a manly could possibly be good.
    What benefits and qualities does it show in a woman?

Ah, so you think a short life is better because you lack the ability to lead a balanced life? How old are you as I only ever heard this garbage when I was 15.

From the sounds of how you describe people and work colleges, you sound like you are from a very rough area where the people have no social grace or manners. From experience, people like that never get far in life. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, like I said, I eagerly anticipate the revolution.

When the government removes the vote from the unintelligent and kills the homeless, I'll concede.

I'm waiting...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, like I said, I eagerly anticipate the revolution.

When the government removes the vote from the unintelligent and kills the homeless, I'll concede.

I'm waiting...
    ...but they won't because of people like you....and look where that got us; all the parties suck and an economic crisis.:rolleyes: But no, you are right, we should carry on doing exactly the same as before because it works so well!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ok then, justify why acting as a manly could possibly be good.
    What benefits and qualities does it show in a woman?

Ah, so you think a short life is better because you lack the ability to lead a balanced life? How old are you as I only ever heard this garbage when I was 15.

From the sounds of how you describe people and work colleges, you sound like you are from a very rough area where the people have no social grace or manners. From experience, people like that never get far in life. :rolleyes:
    Dude i'm 18 and i never once said i acted like a man myself i simply said i choose to enjoy my life. I also never said it was good, i said it was not my place to judge, i'm not from a particularly rough area, perfectly normal place, and i hate people like you who look down on the working class, you'd be suprised how actually kind hearted, none judgemental and hard working they are, the only person i worked with that ever looked down her nose at people was fairly middle class. I find people who lack the ability to understand the working class don't get very far in life, you must have lived a very sheltered life indeed.
    NOW, i'm off to start getting drunk with my friends to watch the ashes and have a bloody good night! Because i have a life! And don't live on tsr starting arguments with random people because you have nothing better to do, get some friends..
    If you quote me again i will not reply, goodbye....end of convo, don't fulfill my expectation that you are one of those annoying idiots that has to have the last word.
    THE END

ReputationRep:
    ...but they won't because of people like you....and look where that got us; all the parties suck and an economic crisis.:rolleyes: But no, you are right, we should carry on doing exactly the same as before because it works so well!!!
    Still waiting....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    Yeah, I noticed it ever since I started working in a large city, they are young girls as well .

I hear it's generally inner city girls
    Lol tell me about it

ReputationRep:
    Dude i'm 18 and i never once said i acted like a man myself i simply said i choose to enjoy my life. I also never said it was good, i said it was not my place to judge, i'm not from a particularly rough area, perfectly normal place, and i hate people like you who look down on the working class, you'd be suprised how actually kind hearted, none judgemental and hard working they are, the only person i worked with that ever looked down her nose at people was fairly middle class. I find people who lack the ability to understand the working class don't get very far in life, you must have lived a very sheltered life indeed.
    NOW, i'm off to start getting drunk with my friends to watch the ashes and have a bloody good night! Because i have a life! And don't live on tsr starting arguments with random people because you have nothing better to do, get some friends..
    If you quote me again i will not reply, goodbye....end of convo, don't fulfill my expectation that you are one of those annoying idiots that has to have the last word.
    THE END
    So if you do not act like a man then there must be something wrong with acting like a man, otherwise you would act like that........:rolleyes:
    Well being 18 shows that you will most likely be a bit immature hence why you think that you can not have fun without getting drunk, and that drinking means you have a life.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.