Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Complete this statement....'I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because...' Watch

ReputationRep:
    I seldom find interesting girls. Shame really.

ReputationRep:
    i cant get a gf because i am white

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alpha_Male)
    Sorry, this place cracks me up....I just wondered why exactly everyone is having so many problems getting a boyfriend or girlfriend?

So yeh, complete the statement....'I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because.....'

I just wanna see what's stopping you lot from getting someone. I bet it comes down to a lack of confidence, being scared of rejection, or just being a socially awkard dork etc.

Hopefully I can make you see that these excuses are just excuses and that you can get someone if you believe in yourself a bit more.
    Because...........
    I have low self esteem, i am a loser, i have no money, i am ugly, i don't have a car, i am in debt, i am 5"5, i am addicted to energy drinks, i am failing my university degree........ thats all i can think of for now.

Any girls on here want to go on a date with me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by headphones)
    Because...........
    I have low self esteem, i am a loser, i have no money, i am ugly, i don't have a car, i am in debt, i am 5"5, i am addicted to energy drinks, i am failing my university degree........ thats all i can think of for now.

Any girls on here want to go on a date with me?
    Excuses, excuses, excuses, bro. You just need to build your self-esteem and self-confidence up and you'll be fine. You don't need a car or money to date girls. You just need to like yourself and be confident and happy in your own skin, and be willing to ask girls out until someone says yes. Keep your head up and go meet some women dude.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    (Original post by Beadle's About)
    Excuses, excuses, excuses, bro. You just need to build your self-esteem and self-confidence up and you'll be fine. You don't need a car or money to date girls. You just need to like yourself and be confident and happy in your own skin, and be willing to ask girls out until someone says yes. Keep your head up and go meet some women dude.
    Thanks Jerry Springer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by headphones)
    :rolleyes:

Thanks Jerry Springer
    Chants: "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!"

"Until next time...take care of yourselves, and each other" http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/imag...ies/tongue.gif

ReputationRep:
    I can't get one because a) everybody thinks I'm straight b) just nobody seems to ever be interested or maybe I just can't notice it

ReputationRep:
    I mainly put it down to a combination bad luck and lack of confidence. On the rare occasion I find a girl who actually likes me for who I am something always crops up and ruins everything :/

ReputationRep:
    ...the guys I like don't like me, and the guys who are interested are not my type. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    'I can't get a boyfriend because.....

Because i cant seem to find the guy that could deserve to be with me :console:

im too perfect

ReputationRep:
    because I'm ugly, stupid and boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hustle4life)
    i cant get a gf because i am white
    what??

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid of rejection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I love shopping)
    what??
    yes.... im being deadly serious, becasue im white and therefore not confident about my physical appearance. They say once to go black u dont go back. theres a reason for dat. hav u had black ****? u so i guess u wouldnt want me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p+i+n+k)
    'I can't get a boyfriend because.....

Because i cant seem to find the guy that could deserve to be with me :console:

im too perfect
    i was guna say shut up until i saw u are spanish. in dat case it is probable y are u called pink is it becasue it is da colour of..nah

ReputationRep:
    Because I've already got one and he's well fit

... because unfortunately I'm losing my hair.

ReputationRep:
    Crippling social incompetence, lack of self confidence, poor body image and an inability to read signals which others tell me are obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I love shopping)
    because I'm ugly, stupid and boring.
    Doubt it. Jeez, give yourself a break. You're probably another hottie who doesn't know it.

ReputationRep:
    apathy, misogyny and just generally being a bit of a bad person.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.