ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apo1324)
    My favourite eurovision song of all time:-

&lt;3
    I still remember this
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    If UK win then I will win £10...could very much do with this atm!

ReputationRep:
    I like Moldova, Rumania or Estonia to win . Blue are meh, imo, but maybe because of their big success in the 90s, they might get a lot of votes. And Ireland....hmmm, they're pretty odd. The song is catchy, but Jedward scare me on so many different levels....

Also, Greece to win if the rapper part is unable to take-part, last-minute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    If UK win then I will win £10...could very much do with this atm!
    If you need money, why are you betting on the UK? In any competition, backing the UK/the assorted constituent countries of the UK is just a bad idea.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to join in the discussion but there is so much I want to say I might as well not bother, because it would take me hours
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    If you need money, why are you betting on the UK? In any competition, backing the UK/the assorted constituent countries of the UK is just a bad idea.
    Ha ha not betting as such. Me and my friends are all dressing up and which ever country comes closest to winning gets £1 from each of us! I got the UK

ReputationRep:
    lol, I think Greece's song this year is ok. The rapping part is meh, but the rest just makes me proud to be Greek.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEos9VLtgFU
    Iceland 2006

My favourite... how the hell it didn't make the final I'll never know!

Ridiculously excited for tonight.. also have a TON of assessed work, so probs shouldn't be watching... :P

ReputationRep:
    SO excited for tonight! I've kicked my mum out of the house and everything. I haven't seen any of the acts yet cos I like to see them all for the first time at the finals but I'm definitely looking forward to Blue- I loved them when I was a kid xD

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was a very good song by armenia too:-

ReputationRep:
    lol, I think Greece's song this year is ok. The rapping part is meh, but the rest just makes me proud to be Greek.
    Yeah, the other guy is really good. And amazing to look at too :love:

(kai apo pou esai -- haha I don't know how to use the roman alphabet in Greek, and TSR doesn't support the Greek alphabet :pinch:

ReputationRep:
    My favourite eurovision song of all time:-

<3
    Worst Eurovision song of all time:

And it's from the UK :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by House MD)
    Worst Eurovision song of all time:

And it's from the UK :sad:
    Screw you man, I still have that on my ipod. It was awesome.

(Ok I don't but I demand absolute patriotism today).

ReputationRep:
    Revision has been places on hold for eurovision =p

ReputationRep:
    My favourite Eurovision song Ukraine 2004!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXgaOTOCSuU

I haven't watched Eurovision for a few years because of missing it and being disappointed by the nil points streak Britain was having. Watching it tonight though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mellie220)
    My favourite Eurovision song Ukraine 2004!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXgaOTOCSuU

I haven't watched Eurovision for a few years because of missing it and being disappointed by the nil points streak Britain was having. Watching it tonight though!
    Yeah I love that song. I actually got all excited when I heard it on GTA 4. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Blue will win- I guarantee you!!! Is it wrong I enjoyed jedwards performance the other night? I don't even like them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slacker07906)
    Blue will win- I guarantee you!!! Is it wrong I enjoyed jedwards performance the other night? I don't even like them!
    Blue won't win - I guarantee you!!!

Jedward will win. They know I have money on them :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slacker07906)

I think France, Estonia and Azerbaijan may have something to say about that! It will do well I'm pretty sure but outright winner...not too sure. You never know though. Good luck to them!

Really excited about Eurovision now! Don't think Jedward will win outright...buttt maybe Top 5??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.