Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    "Currently married to Jeff, despite being gay"
    "She tried to hide her homosexuality from her father, but he found out on his deathbed"

..No don't think they've forgotten
    That was roughly 2 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgsie)
    That was roughly 2 years ago.
    I assumed you meant the wesbite needed updating because there was no reference of her being gay :P I suppose you are right, she hasn't really had any relevant storylines recently (and are you sure it was 2 years ago, it doesn't seem like it!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    I assumed you meant the wesbite needed updating because there was no reference of her being gay :P I suppose you are right, she hasn't really had any relevant storylines recently (and are you sure it was 2 years ago, it doesn't seem like it!).
    I meant the website needed updating because there are new Charcters, Sam and Tom
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m8wd/characters

Yes I agree with you that Dixie has not had a relevant SL. I have just looked on the holby.tv database and Dixie's page only goes from Series 21 to series 23

ReputationRep:
    I meant the website needed updating because there are new Charcters, Sam and Tom
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m8wd/characters

Yes I agree with you that Dixie has not had a relevant SL. I have just looked on the holby.tv database and Dixie's page only goes from Series 21 to series 23
    Dixie (and Jeff) do need more of a storyline, they've gone long enough without one! The writers seem to have left her settling into married life, which I find slightly odd- there should at least be a reference occasionally to it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manupalace)
    I am one of those Nick/Zoe lovers and I am preparing to be disappointed. I also love Sam/Dylan.
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE Casualty and Nick and Zoe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RebeccaS_23)
    I LOVE Casualty and Nick and Zoe
    Alas, there's no sign of them getting back together any time soon. We still have hope though, eh?

ReputationRep:
    I just watched an old old episode, back with Harry Harper and the original Tally! The one at the funfair where the air ambulance crashes :O (start of series 17 I think) I swear Casualty was a lot more gruesome ten years ago!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    Alas, there's no sign of them getting back together any time soon. We still have hope though, eh?
    I know how depressing. I'll still always have hope They had a few scenes last night

ReputationRep:
    Lloyd is such a prick...he's so judgemental and obstructive. Good on Tom for tearing him a new one.

ReputationRep:
    Okay episode.

Good to see a bit more of Dixie and Jeff.
    Can't believe Linda put her niece and nephew into care.
    What is going on with the Sam Keogh/Nicholls storyline?
    Went off Lloyd. No Nick Jordan.

When is the controversial storyline coming up?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Riots

ReputationRep:
    Okay episode.

Good to see a bit more of Dixie and Jeff.
    Can't believe Linda put her niece and nephew into care.
    What is going on with the Sam Keogh/Nicholls storyline?
    Went off Lloyd. No Nick Jordan.

When is the controversial storyline coming up?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Riots
    With regards to your spoiler: is this it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    With regards to your spoiler: is this it?

To answer your question.

ReputationRep:
    That was a very moving episode

Dixie and Jeff providing some light entertainment with their banter

It is a 3 part story
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    That was a very moving episode

Dixie and Jeff providing some light entertainment with their banter

It is a 3 part story
    Best episode for a while I think. Much better than the Waterloo road gang storyline.

Really great how they let viewers jump to conclusions regarding the target of the shooting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manupalace)
    Best episode for a while I think. Much better than the Waterloo road gang storyline.

Really great how they let viewers jump to conclusions regarding the target of the shooting.
    Yes it was a good episode and I agree with you.

I want Nick and the Copper to get it on.

Where are they going with this?

ReputationRep:
    The main gangster tonight was horrendous I thought! Just cringed the whole time he was on screen, this storyline and the Waterloo Road gang one just seem to make the BBC look a bit out of touch mainly due to the bad actors they've chosen and poorly written lines they're given :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelkeira)
    The main gangster tonight was horrendous I thought! Just cringed the whole time he was on screen, this storyline and the Waterloo Road gang one just seem to make the BBC look a bit out of touch mainly due to the bad actors they've chosen and poorly written lines they're given :/
    I always cringe whenever Casualty attempts to portray working class people or ethnic minorities.

Not seen tonight's episode yet but I can imagine what it'll be like

ReputationRep:
    That was horrific.
    Tia, such a B***h
    Melissa Soulfield
    The father was in the Bill

ReputationRep:
    Zoe needs to do more clubbing :coma::coma::coma::sexface:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.