Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Take Me Out - Series 2 Discussion Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    I love this show. It's so desperately pathetic...yet, so addictive to watch!

That girl Peggy was in my year at school. She's had a nose job and a boob job. Too funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    There is nothing even remotely attractive about her. She talks, looks like and has the intelligence of a 14 year old girl. I cringe every time she talks.
    I agree with you, though I do think she's really pretty! I don't understand how anyone could manage to spend more than 2 minutes in her company without dying from boredom!

Oh this date is a disaster! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I agree with you, though I do think she's really pretty! I don't understand how anyone could manage to spend more than 2 minutes in her company without dying from boredom!

Oh this date is a disaster! :rofl:
    Aha, I felt really bad for him! I'm not sure how she had it in her to come across as the most boring person in the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    Laura (girl who didn't get picked just now) looks a lot like the girlfriend from White Men Can't Jump.

And LOL at this date, Irish guys are amazing.
    The date was hilarious!

What does this wine taste like?
    WINE! :rofl:
    (Original post by balface)
    I love this show. It's so desperately pathetic...yet, so addictive to watch!

That girl Peggy was in my year at school. She's had a nose job and a boob job. Too funny.
    Awww! What a cute dog! And lol at Peggy!

You can feel the desperation seeping out of the television every time you watch this show! But tbh, I can sort of see WHY. Forget getting an actual date, after 5 times on that show being left on the heap you'd want someone to pick you! It's like when you were being picked for football teams at school! :laugh: No-one wants to be picked last.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I seriously can't see Corene ever being picked, it's jokes cause she nearly always buzzes out early. There's so many beautiful black women, but you get an ugly manly one :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    New girl (Marysha or something) is beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    Legend. Headphones round the neck and everything.

This guy is getting a date for sure.

ReputationRep:
    What a nob

ReputationRep:
    He looks so unhappy about his date, lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Lol wut?

Looks over a bubbly personality good luck to him though as she is well out of his league.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahaha that is the funniest thing ever.

1.More rejection more Lucy :lol:
    2.The girl accidentally left her light on :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Once in a lifetime opportunity for that lad, couldn't pass it up.

I do feel for Lucy though. She was actually on course for a date this time but the other (much hotter) girl accidentally kept her light on!

ReputationRep:
    LOL at the girl who left her light on. the look on her face when she realised was absolutely CLASSIC. ahahahahaha!
    can't wait to see how their 'date' goes......

ReputationRep:
    Lol, Lucy most desperate girl in the world...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nichrome)
    I think she's funny and Hedi is the most desperate imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louzilla)
    I think she's funny and Hedi is the most desperate imo.
    Heidi is pretty bad, yes. The best thing about Heidi is that she immediately turns off her light for anyone who's more than half her age

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only bloke that watches it? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nichrome)
    LOOOL, Yeah you're sooo right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skenny7)
    LOL at the girl who left her light on. the look on her face when she realised was absolutely CLASSIC. ahahahahaha!
    can't wait to see how their 'date' goes......
    haha i was pissin myself when i saw that...but from then on it was a nobrainer really to who he was gonna pick but she might just like her personality and you never know :rolleyes:

but i seriously doubt it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mermania)
    Heidi is pretty bad, yes. The best thing about Heidi is that she immediately turns off her light for anyone who's more than half her age
    Yep, and then she's all "He's too old"...wtf?
    I think some of them are just awful and cringey though, JoJo is funny though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.