The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2011

Scroll to see replies

Day 7........
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Hi, Yeah day 7 for me too. . . . . still not heard anything!!!
Original post by lorraine21son
Hi, Yeah day 7 for me too. . . . . still not heard anything!!!

I'm checking ucas/emails every 20 minutes. I know they said 2 weeks, but it hasn't stopped me checking 20 times a day, everyday!!
Reply 283
Has anyone heard from languages yet? Applied to Languages and Intercultural Communication and International Business Languages! Impatience plagues me. :frown:
Reply 284
no offers this friday? AHHH! I always hate to wait :rolleyes:
Reply 285
My girlfriend got conditional yesterday for Marketing Management with Languages :smile: I think they will send you your offer when every application for your particular course will be checked. For example, we are 4 people who got offer for Marketing Management yesterday.
Reply 286
Thank you! That's given me a bit of confidence that my reply will be next week if they're doing some language courses! :smile:
Okay, so it's the weekend now, will take a break from UCAS stalking until monday!!

Give me time to finish of these assignments before i go back to refreshing my emails constantly!!!!
Hey, just thought I'd let you know that i got a offer last week for Business. Still waiting for a reply for Business Management thoughh. Well done everyone on your offers so far :smile:
Reply 289
Original post by OndrejC2

Amazing! A business offer :eek: Congratulations, what is your condition? IELTS?

The conditions are really simple :smile: and no Ielts!
Just don't understand why it's not unconditional. They ask me to have 8.0 in diploma (I have 9.5) and 8 in English language (I have 10). So that's kinda strange.. :biggrin:

Besides, congratulations for getting your offer! :smile:
Original post by yils
Has everyone been called for interviews? I've applied for journalism but basically haven't heard anything from Napier besides an invitation to the open day.

Well not to put a downer on things but yeah i think so. I didn't get an invitation to any open days but I've had an interview and so have most people I've spoken to. It could be a good thing though.. It might mean you've just got an automatic unconditional. Tell me when you hear anything please?
I kinda wish I hadn't got my unconditional to Napier now, mainly because I also have a conditional from Edinburgh and I need to work hard to get it and whenever I don't work as hard as I should I just think "it doesn't matter, I'll be going to uni anyway"
Even though I hated waiting for my reply I would probably have been better off waiting longer :tongue:
They should send the last answers (offers/rejections) the week that comes, right? My girlfriend is still waiting for their answer...
I'm still waiting, applied for Psychology.
Not feeling too hopeful now, almost stopped checking :tongue:
Reply 294
Original post by ca93
Has anyone heard from languages yet? Applied to Languages and Intercultural Communication and International Business Languages! Impatience plagues me. :frown:

ive applied to languages and intercultural comm as well!!! im glad im not the only one, lol:P
and NO, ive still not heard anything from them!!!
Got my rejection from Edinburgh... So I guess I will be firming Napier...
Just accepted Edinburgh as my firm and Napier as my insurance! Whatever happens I will be going to uni in Edinburgh this September, so exciting! :biggrin:
Reply 297
Original post by anakintoast
Just accepted Edinburgh as my firm and Napier as my insurance! Whatever happens I will be going to uni in Edinburgh this September, so exciting! :biggrin:

That is amazing! :smile: Great for you when you know you will study there for 100% :smile:
Reply 298
Whaat?? Other Slovak applying for Napier?! That amazing!
My girlfriend, classmate, friend applied for Napier too :-D and I know about 2 more Slovaks applying for Napier, too. It is going to be a hell year.

MSc is a postgraduate course, isn´t.
Reply 299
thats right, postgrad. 3 more slovaks? uncanny :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest