Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    LOVE Humza
    He is like...my GOD
    Naa, exaggeration!
    The stuff he jokes about are so true, the typical Asian issues!

I admit, I tried to get my white friend into it, and then realised she really can't relate to the majority of the jokes, 'cos she can't understand, as she's not Asian.

She's missing out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DomJay24)
    Blad i find your mums sideburns highly disrespectful!
    give me back my containers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    give me back my containers
    aameh jam that hype!

ReputationRep:
    aameh jam that hype!
    omdz i was just writing that...

i didnt liek the new one much...except the dentist was in it but the other one was better :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (mahi_x))
    LOVE Humza
    He is like...my GOD
    Naa, exaggeration!
    The stuff he jokes about are so true, the typical Asian issues!

I admit, I tried to get my white friend into it, and then realised she really can't relate to the majority of the jokes, 'cos she can't understand, as she's not Asian.

She's missing out
    i agree

ReputationRep:
    i agree
    I know. Needta watch the 7th one when I am not half-asleep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cool_beans1993)
    omdz i was just writing that...

i didnt liek the new one much...except the dentist was in it but the other one was better :P
    yeahh....humza doing too many of these parody things (not that theyre bad or anything), P3 was the best imho but hey at least theyre getting longer and longer :P

ReputationRep:
    I know. Needta watch the 7th one when I am not half-asleep!
    lol uve not watched it yet after u have give me back my container,, and jam that hype

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to know the same thing, and i found out he made it himself, i've searched all the youtube comments and one guy said that he mixed it and it's not from a song
    i dont know y i have this feeling like that i have heard that track before somewhere,,hmm maybe am wrong

ReputationRep:
    lol uve not watched it yet after u have give me back my container,, and jam that hype
    Nope, will do tomorrow. Not now, while half my family are dead asleep, and when I'm on the verge of dropping off aswell!

I love him so much! Ami really is the highlight with her rolling pin and her EYES!!
    Everything is so well thought out!

ReputationRep:
    yeahh....humza doing too many of these parody things (not that theyre bad or anything), P3 was the best imho but hey at least theyre getting longer and longer :P
    yh the one bout eid init??
    yh i like the rap in the 6th one...the dhaal for breakfast are u dum one :P ...

ReputationRep:
    'how is family?' ahah typical aunty would say that!

ReputationRep:
    Nope, will do tomorrow. Not now, while half my family are dead asleep, and when I'm on the verge of dropping off aswell!

I love him so much! Ami really is the highlight with her rolling pin and her EYES!!
    Everything is so well thought out!
    lol yes get to sleep and i love his mum she reminds me of mine yes he knws wat us asians go through

ReputationRep:
    yh the one bout eid init??
    yh i like the rap in the 6th one...the dhaal for breakfast are u dum one :P ...
    LOL yeah it goes "kabhi kushi kabhi gham roti for breakfast are you DUMB?!?"

ReputationRep:
    lol yes get to sleep and i love his mum she reminds me of mine yes he knws wat us asians go through
    Ha ha, seriously I should
    LOL, my mummy is nothing like Ami...other than she does make Dal quite regularly

Curry in ice cream boxes....gets me every time!

ReputationRep:
    LOL yeah it goes "kabhi kushi kabhi gham roti for breakfast are you DUMB?!?"
    hahhaa yh wow u remember the lyrics...i remember i got if... u like me 079 me stuck in my head...

haha she reminds u of ur mum! i swear shes always hitting him lol

ReputationRep:
    If "DIARY OF A BAD MAN IS SICK" etc. comes up on my news feed ONE more time, I'm braking my laptop.

ReputationRep:
    hahhaa yh wow u remember the lyrics...i remember i got if... u like me 079 me stuck in my head...

haha she reminds u of ur mum! i swear shes always hitting him lol
    lol she does but not with the roti handle lol but she makes nice food also

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think Humza should stop making videos?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScarletMoon)
    If "DIARY OF A BAD MAN IS SICK" etc. comes up on my news feed ONE more time, I'm braking my laptop.
    diary of a bad mans is sick

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.