Christmas presents! Watch
- 25-12-2010 22:13
- 25-12-2010 22:24
A PS3 with Fifa 11, Gran Turismo 5 and LittleBig Planet
Tickets to go and see Wrestlemania with my brother and Dad in April (I'm a wrestling nerd )
Tickets to go and see We Will Rock You in Birmingham with my Dad on my birthday.
A new microphone and headset for my computer.
- 26-12-2010 01:16
What's the worst present anyone received? Can anyone beat the rape alarm I received from my dear mum?
- 26-12-2010 01:28
- 26-12-2010 01:44
a Rubik's Cube. It's frigging hard to do!
a Cuponk game. Seems amusing.
Gran Turismo 5
a Tom Tom
and some money.
Its interesting judging from the replies on this thread who the spoilt kids are. I resent them soooo much
- 26-12-2010 01:49
- 26-12-2010 15:32
I got nothing
- 26-12-2010 15:37
I didn't get a main thing because I didn't really want one, so instead it was just bits and pieces, including SIMS 3 LATE NIGHT (oh my god I love it), various clothes, adorable Topshop ankle boots, Flowerbomb perfume, couple of DVDs and books. Oh and a silver and bone anchor necklace
- 26-12-2010 15:41
A new haircut from my Mum and Dad
Hat, Scarf, Gloves
lots of bubble bath, shower gels
a little makeup
college supplies...like highlighters and notebooks
a Terry Pratchet Book
Metallica (Vertigo) cd
- 26-12-2010 16:01
Tickets for X Factor tour
Tickets for Westlife tour
Hat, scarf, gloves (x2)
Chocolate and sweets
X Factor annual thing
Necklace & earrings set
Also got some money aswell
I am very happy!
- 26-12-2010 16:08
- This coat
- Green gloves
- Benefit eyeliner
- Leopard print purse
- 2 new rings
- Mark Hil Raw hairdryer
- CK One Perfume
- Super soft PJ's
- £10 Boots giftcard
- No.7 Nail and lip set
- Selection Box
- Lindor Choccies ()
- Rudolf vest & Pants (Thanks Nan!)
Spoilt Was not expecting anything like that!Last edited by LadySmythe; 26-12-2010 at 16:09.
- 26-12-2010 19:08
I got a toothbrush, a beard shaving kit, Terry Pratchet's latest, an alarm clock and some handkerchiefs.
(Original post by rach [shikari])
- 26-12-2010 20:42
New purple camera w/memory card and case.
£20 New look voucher
£20 wh smith voucher
£20 Clinique voucher
£20 La senza voucher
£30 Game voucher (I wanna get dj hero 2)
£20 voucher towards a tattoo or piercing
Hello Kitty big teddy, money box, sweets, socks, purse
Original snoopy teddy <3
Fibre optic lamp
one of those jewellery hangers complete with about 6 necklaces from new look
Lots of nail polish
Hat and gloves
Inbetweener series 3
sex and the city movie 2
will and grace box set
my family series 10
other bits and bobs
Negative rating why?
- 26-12-2010 21:12
I was insanely spoilt this christmas, but it's my last one before heading off to uni so I think I deserve it .
- iPhone 4, 16GB - Santa Present
- £15 iTunes Card, 2 Lynx Deodorant, 2 Packs of Pokemon cards, single Pokemon card, Beyblade, FCUK body wash, Jay Z: Hits collection volume 1 CD, Kanye West: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy CD - Santa Stocking (Beyblade for reminiscing - they still have stickers!!)
- DJ Hero 2 + DJ Hero 1 + Turntable (PS3), Uncharted 2 (PS3) - Mum & Dad
- 2 GUESS Shirts - Aunt (happy, but I really do not like GUESS )
- £50 - Grandma
- Pack of 'Jelly Belly's, 3 pairs of socks, Pass the Pigs game, Concorde Calendar - Girlfriend's Parents
- Pokemon Marbles, Blue Bear notepad + pen + pencil, 3 packs of Pokemon cards, single Pokemon card (really expensive one ><), Pokemon Rubik's Cube, Mystery Machine with 10 full feature length scooby doo films!!!, imported 24 crate of Yoohoo drinks <3
As my birthday is on the 15th of December, I just asked for money and spent it on all of the below :
- Budweiser Mug + coaster (huge) - Dad
- 8 Archie Comics - Mum (so excited I found somewhere in the UK which sold these)
- Beyblade - 11 yr. old Brother
- 3 Stationary items (Disney) - 7 yr. old Sister
- Space soap set (LUSH) - Grandma
- Lots of makeup stuff (mum helped me with this xD), Georgio Armani Fragrance set (including perfume and two lotion things), Pikachu World Collection Card set, Pikachu Plushie, Cute bag from chinatown market, cake earrings, cute hair comb, origami paper, something else from chinatown market (can't remember), pair of chopsticks, some other random stuff that I can't remember - Girlfriend of 10 months ?
- 26-12-2010 23:01
- 27-12-2010 16:04
- 27-12-2010 16:21
I just got some money from my father and some vouchers from my half sisters.
The other half of my family didn't bother, but then again the person buying me presents is always mum and she wasn't here this year.
I'm looking forward to my friends presents because they keep telling me how they're the kind of thing that I'll like
I've only given 2 presents so far, due to circumstances outside my control...
- 27-12-2010 19:44
- 27-12-2010 20:21
- 27-12-2010 20:22