How much do you pay your parents a month? Watch

This discussion is closed.
MoonGazer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I live in a small flat/apartment thing my dad bought a while back and he pays for most of the bills and the mortgage he used to buy it, which is quite a lot each month, so I pay him £100 a month, which is all I can really afford when my hours at work are really bad, but I pay for everything else - my food, transport to/from work, council tax, clothing etc and some student debt I have form when I left college or I would pay may. Having the freedom to do what I want, when I want, is absolutely fantastic.
anandv05
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
a great big whopping £0
MrMillsy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I pay my parents £200 a month as of now, but will be increasing to around £300-£400 when I get payrise in June. On top of me paying, I also do chores around the house, as much as any mother would do. I have respect for my family because, they've brought me up very well, and I couldn't of gotten where i am without them. So I want to show my appreciation by helping them with bills and house chores, because I have respect and love.
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Look at the thread date before posting. Thanks.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.97%
No (134)
74.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise