Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mally-xo)
    ahh nah I love Jimmy Eat World already, they are the only shining beacon of hope in a sea of ****e heheee they best play the middle, work and pain or else I am gonna be one unhappy bunny.
    there goes my only recommendation, but awesome taste

I saw them live in Nov and they played all three (AWESOME) - but I don't think it's common for them to play Pain - I'd looked up their setlists for this tour and it wasn't on there much so I didn't have much hope but BAM.
    Three of their best

ReputationRep:
    tickets booked, cannot wait. Those who are saying its a **** lineup this year are jealous

ReputationRep:
    reading has the worst atmosphere of any festival i've been to, so many kids in the same ****ing vintage jumpers setting fire to things and trying to fight the police...and the line up is **** this year anyway other than OFWGKTA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    I hate Noah And The Whale. They played daytime main stage last year (or the year before, can't remember) and I went (like the majority of other people) to hear them play that 1 song that everybody knows and they didn't even ****ing play it. *******s.
    Hahaha, I remember this at Leeds in 2009. Everyone was like

They weren't all that well-known back then and all the fame they did have was thanks to Five Years Time, so they really should have played it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    TITP genuinely does look better...

Might have to go to Oxegen...
    Jinx!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by rainbow drops)
    Hahaha, I remember this at Leeds in 2009. Everyone was like

They weren't all that well-known back then and all the fame they did have was thanks to Five Years Time, so they really should have played it.
    Hahaha when they were like "thank you!" and walked off and literally it was deadly quiet with no clapping. They must have been completely wounded.

(Original post by sugar3str)
    reading has the worst atmosphere
    I agree.

Leeds is better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntoniaRose)
    Yeah it is. When he tours on his own he tours as Peter Doherty. I saw him at Leeds Academy a few years back, he was actually really good. He's worth seeing!
    yeah ive been listening to his solo stuff for like the last 45 mins. i really like libertines and babyshambles so quite surprised i didnt know about his solo career...
    sounds pretty cool, different to his previous style.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    there goes my only recommendation, but awesome taste

I saw them live in Nov and they played all three (AWESOME) - but I don't think it's common for them to play Pain - I'd looked up their setlists for this tour and it wasn't on there much so I didn't have much hope but BAM.
    Three of their best
    n'aww, those are by far the most aces ones of theirs. I am also looking forward to taking back sunday, panic! at the disco, bring me the horizon, 30stm, blackout, architects, new found glory, offspring, elbow, everything everything, deftones and best of all... RISE AGAINST. cannot fudgin' wait for them :coma:
    I am looking forward to having an over 18 wristband muhahaa, no more redbulls for me!

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm gonna spend my money on Download rather than Reading this year. I'd really like to see My Chemical Romance, Jimmy Eat World and MUSE but I can't justify spending £200 when I can spend £170 for (IMO) a much better line up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    No probs I went through all of this worry a once myself!

By the way, if you're worried about confirming that that your order went through you can go to this site and type in some details and it'll pop up.

e: Bearing in mind you bought from See that is. :p: Other providers might have a similar service.
    It says no matching orders in the database yet when completing my order I got the your order has successfully been complete stage. Maybe the databases and logons havn't been completed yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seashellx)
    tickets booked, cannot wait. Those who are saying its a **** lineup this year are jealous
    lolno. I've been going for years so I'm not jealous, I genuinely think it's a bad lineup
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by burgergetsbored)
    It says no matching orders in the database yet when completing my order I got the your order has successfully been complete stage. Maybe the databases and logons havn't been completed yet?
    If it said your order has been completed then don't really worry about it. Call them tomorrow just to make sure, or check your bank to see if they've taken the money out. The tickets don't really seem to be in high demand, anyway... haha.

ReputationRep:
    i honestly dont know why its a bad lineup, cept friday at reading on the main stage i love the rest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    If it said your order has been completed then don't really worry about it. Call them tomorrow just to make sure, or check your bank to see if they've taken the money out. The tickets don't really seem to be in high demand, anyway... haha.
    I'll see tomorrow. haha the lineup is pretty decent I thought, well bands I like :P Reading sold out already ..shock.

ReputationRep:
    Meh not amazed by the lineup but I already bought my ticket.

MCR i'm not a fan, the rest of the big/obvious bands are pretty decent, wasn't expecting BMTH which should be good, OFWGTA i'm very happy about though.

Download aswell this year.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Nayberay)
    Meh not amazed by the lineup but I already bought my ticket.

MCR i'm not a fan, the rest of the big/obvious bands are pretty decent, wasn't expecting BMTH which should be good, OFWGTA i'm very happy about though.

Download aswell this year.
    If the rest of the bands they announce aren't that great, I'll seriously consider selling my ticket.

Whether or not anybody will buy it is another matter...

ReputationRep:
    Enter Shikari!
    <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    It's quite clearly not the most popular lineup for a good few years. I just (out of curiosity) tried to get a weekend Leeds ticket on Ticketmaster &amp; it got me one right away. That speaks for itself IMO xx

(Original post by rainbow drops)
    Just went on Ticketmaster out of curiosity and I was able to add a Leeds weekend ticket and early bird pass to my basket right away... lol, wonder if they'll take longer to sell out this year.
    I'm pretty sure same thing happened last year, and people were talking about Leeds always takes a little longer to sell out

ReputationRep:
    Got my weekend ticket and early bird for leeds, I think its a great line-up! The headliners are so much better than last year imo
    Muse woooooo cannot wait for them, just everyday on the main stage has loads of bands I want to see so it should be worth it

ReputationRep:
    i remember everyone moaning about 2010 and telling me not to go.

Went, and had one of the best times of my life...

... so i'm going again this year.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.