24.74%
Tom (125)
43.55%
George Agdgdgwngo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:sexface: I'd like to see Melody.......so I can tell her she's a ****.
Crazy Paving
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Melody was blowing her own trumpet quite a bit. One positive comment on her leadership and she was bigging herself up so much, all over the compliments like a tramp on a bag of chips.
Dude Where's My Username
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
0 talent this yeah :sigh: Shocked at Felicity arse licking Melody so early in the process with her "fankoo for leading dah team" rubbish. She wasn't that great love. Also Susan(?) if thats her name, was clearly jealous of Melody, even if she was right that her performance as leader was vastly exaggerated.

Didn't really see any big characters there yet either. In previous series, Katie/Ruth Badger/Tre/Raef/Philip made their marks as characters pretty early on. I hope they come out their shells more in the next episode. Also like the inventor guy (Thomas). Not ostentatious, but still watchable.

A healthy 6.8/10 for this episode
Mos Def
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I wonder what firm Edward worked for...anyone know?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mrdoovde1)
Does anybody else think Vincent looks like Ibrahimovic with a darker moustache:

I think he looks and behaves like a Steve Coogan character. I also think that Edward looked strangely like JD from Scrubs if he'd eaten way too many pies:

neo112
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Seriously, why on earth would any one do this type of job for a living. Business is just a retail degree, out of all the things out there why on earth would any one study business in which business does not require a business degree ie richard branson, bill gates who dropped harvard to start microsoft.

If i did what they did for a living i would killmyself
CJCymru
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone else agree here? They even have the same flair with women!

JTM
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not sure of his name, but I loved it when he said to Lawd Shuggah "Here we go, Lord Sugar. Let's go!"
"But if only we had something to go away on.."
*Stuart Baggs appears*
"I have a field of ponies running towards you. I will make you SO proud of me."
Dude Where's My Username
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mos Def)
I wonder what firm Edward worked for...anyone know?
Not that I've bothered to google this, but if its a leading Accounting firm, I'm guessing it might be Price Waterhouse Cooper
Warda
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Shame Edward had to leave so soon, he had real clown potential.
Duck and Cover
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's weird, it almost felt like you had to question whether Edward was *for real* or not, it's like he WANTED to get fired!

Also, I was racking my brains trying to think who Melody's accent reminded me of (her and her "ducusions!"), and I realised it's like a posher version of Bonnie from shameless's accent -

hunagdi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hmmm melody. The most bangable chick out of the lot of them
Hravan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"I was once taught by Al Gore and then personally tutored by Desmond Tutu and Dalai Lama"

Oh gods...

(Watching it on iPlayer right now)

"Does anybody actually know how to make soup?"

Their faces: :rofl:

Who doesn't know how to make soup?! :lolwut:
cuche
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Could someone possibly download it from iPLayer and then upload it for me pleaseeeee? I'm in Spain so can't watch it!!!!
~ Purple Rose ~
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Who does Ed look like? It's been bugging me all night but I can't think!

Melody and Edna are annoying - the former because she is so up herself and the latter because she seemed to turn her nose up at pretty much anything someone else said.

Glen's accent :drool:

I can't remember his name, but I thought Karen was very harsh on the guy who stayed in the van. Someone had to do it and the others were clearly not interested. The background stuff is just as important as the in-your-face selling.

There were some pretty bad suggestions for the team names, I don't really like 'Venture'.

Message for Lord Sugar: I don't care how successful you are. Resume is not pronunced res-ooh-may. Even if we were in America, which we are not. So it is a CV :banghead:
Hravan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I worry about myself sometimes. The thing about Melody that annoyed me the most was her missing out "the" in this sentence: "I was once taught by Al Gore and then personally tutored by Desmond Tutu and Dalai Lama"

THE Dalai Lama you silly girl! Although, they're such good mates that she calls him Dally :ahee:

Jim.. Oh I could listen to him talk all day... :daydreaming:
Hravan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"Glenn just got a bit over zealous.. I mean he's young.. He's hormonal... "

:lolwut: :rofl:

I'm crying with laughter from You're Fired :toofunny:
DeepStar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hravan)
"I was once taught by Al Gore and then personally tutored by Desmond Tutu and Dalai Lama"

Oh gods...

(Watching it on iPlayer right now)

"Does anybody actually know how to make soup?"

Their faces: :rofl:

Who doesn't know how to make soup?! :lolwut:
The best one has to be "is this an orange?" :rofl:
puma21
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Melody is fit.
AdaD
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mrdoovde1)
Does anybody else think Vincent looks like Ibrahimovic with a darker moustache:

Great shout. Based on episode 1 he may well be as arrogant as him too!

The early clips when they're in the taxi's amuses me, when everyone is bigging themselves up. "Yah, I have my own business". "Yah, I'm a sales manager, *** sales director. Yah" Then there was the condescending bit where Ibrahimovic said to Edward "in effect, you could, er, set up your own accountancy practice". "Yeah I could, BUT I DON'T WANT TO".

Also the bit where Edward was 'haggling' over price "x boxes £9.50 a box, DONE", "yeah, that's what I said". Not really haggling!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (44)
37.61%
No - but I will (4)
3.42%
No - I don't want to (5)
4.27%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (64)
54.7%

Watched Threads