Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KidA)
    morrissey seems to write music then sing what ever words me feels like over the top, if they don't fit, who cares, just say them really quickly.

I really don't get why people think he's so great.
    Ditto.

He was good 20 years ago, but he's ensconced in the idea that he's a legend, and constantly releases new material that is a shadow of his work with The Smiths, thinking it is just as good as what went before. He ought to retire, he's got enough money to live comfortably.

(Original post by Choad)
    right ok, the first person to respond gets to make the decisions

jessica simpson
    She can definitely go in. She started off doing dull ballads, then she did a cover or two, and now... I have no idea what she's up to. But eurgh, she's horrible. A stereotypical American female solo artist that kids love because... you know, she's not all that interesting, and their parents aren't going to mind her music. Or something. Actually, I don't know why people like her. I don't even know who likes her. It must be the under 13s, though.

ReputationRep:
    I second Jessica Simpson. She's awful. And her stupidity isn't even amusing anymore it's just annoying.

ReputationRep:
    You can't take The White Stripes out...they must stay in the firey pit of hell that is Room 101....please!!

ReputationRep:
    The White Stripes and Celine Dion. EEEK.

I wouldn't put The White Stripes in there but Celine Dion... ohhh yes. I can't stand that woman. Her voice, the songs she sings, the faces she pulls as she sings... she pretends she's overcome with emotion and it's annoying. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Another back up for Morrisey - he has stupid hair.

ReputationRep:
    Morrissey should go in for being generally pompous and a borderline racist.

AND for not turning up at the IOW Festival last year after thousands of people had bought tickets just to see him.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.