Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

BNP. good or bad ? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: what do you think of the BNP?
    good - positive role models for everyone
    8.00%
    ok, but could be better
    10.29%
    bad - wannabee nazis with ****** for leader
    81.71%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul Bedford)
    So you will continue to support people like lecomber, even if it means you will always lose?

You will continue to support lies, and made up new stories, even if it means you will lose?

Fair enough.
    I don't support lecomber I want him out the party, I said what I did before because it was the truth. I don't support lies. But yes we will lose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happybob)
    It's because they don't belive in the BNPs message, they never will, we are going to lose. I came to terms with this a long time ago, but if im going to lose my country, im going to go down fighting no matter how futile it is.
    Please outline the BNP's "message" one more time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Element54)
    No

ReputationRep:
    It's because they don't belive in the BNPs message, they never will, we are going to lose.
    Why don't they?

Read what I said.

Lots of people are concerned about immigration, lots of people are concerned about erosion of culture.

So why don't they believe your message?

Is it perhaps something you guys are doing wrong?

Why blame the masses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Element54)
    Apparently 'the truth'. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't support lecomber I want him out the party
    So don't support him on here, lobby to get him out.

I said what I did before because it was the truth.
    At the trial they reported on the bomb, it wasn't a home made firework, and no, the police didn't go out searching for nails to fit him up, he actually got a very light sentance considering the offences.

I don't support lies.
    So don't defend them, campaign to get rid of the lies.

But yes we will lose.
    You will if you spend your whole time fighting the public, instead of fighting the problems in your own ranks.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't they?

Read what I said.

Lots of people are concerned about immigration, lots of people are concerned about erosion of culture.

So why don't they believe your message?

Is it perhaps something you guys are doing wrong?

Why blame the masses?
    The masses hate us, on a local level we can do a bit and sometimes win, but what the hell are we supposed to do to win MPs?? The areas are just to big for us to get around and none of the media support us, so the masses will always hate us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    Apparently 'the truth'. :rolleyes:
    "You can't handle the truth.......

ReputationRep:
    The masses hate us, on a local level we can do a bit and sometimes win, but what the hell are we supposed to do to win MPs?? The areas are just to big for us to get around and none of the media support us, so the masses will always hate us.
    Consolidate. Stop spreading yourselves so thinly on the ground. Pick one or two precarious constituencies and make them your battleground. Throw every penny of your budget and your very best people into those few areas. That'd be my advise (not that I am a political strategist - so its more of an opinion/ide rather than sound advise)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    "You can't handle the truth.......
    Hehe, one of my favourite movie quotations there.

Theres nothing more amusing, though, than being told by a skin-headed slimey state inbred about 'the truth' in the world. Haha i'm smirking just thinking about it.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you blame everyone but yourself, as long as you know things are wrong, but do nothing about it, as long as you run from the problems, and attack those that speak the truth, as long as you are defeatist, then sure, you will lose, and people will not support you.

People don't attack the BNP for no reason, they don't laugh at the BNP for no reason, they don't just say the things they do for no reason, it's not just an irrational hate.

The BNP is not my cup of tea, so you're not going to get my vote, but even if it were my cup of tea I still wouldn't vote for you with the mess you have at the moment.

I wouldn't vote for a party with people like lecomber and griffin in it, I wouldn't vote for a party with news stories on their website that were total crap, I wouldn't vote for a party that doesn't bother to cost out, or think through parts of it's manifesto, regardless of it's political leaning.

ReputationRep:
    24 years.
    And what successful years they've been too. Did you know by the way that "The chances of one acorn making it to become an oak tree are very slim -- less than 1/10,000".

ReputationRep:
    Consolidate. Stop spreading yourselves so thinly on the ground. Pick one or two precarious constituencies and make them your battleground. Throw every penny of your budget and your very best people into those few areas. That'd be my advise (not that I am a political strategist - so its more of an opinion/ide rather than sound advise)
    No, I think that's a fair start.

I can't see me ever voting BNP, but I really do believe that with a different leadership it could actually make a small impact on the political stage, I think the climate is right for them (immigration, terrorism, anti-PC, etc) it's just no one is there to handle it.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, one of my favourite movie quotations there.

Theres nothing more amusing, though, than being told by a skin-headed slimey state inbred about 'the truth' in the world. Haha i'm smirking just thinking about it.
    Do you really think that BNP members are inbred? I mean really, I do admit inbreeding happends but I am a BNP member and I am not inbred and I don't know of any BNP member that is.(and in my branch I don't know a single skin-head, although im not sure what hair-style has to do with it)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ht/4442010.stm

ReputationRep:
    Do you really think that BNP members are inbred? I mean really, I do admit inbreeding happends but I am a BNP member and I am not inbred and I don't know of any BNP member that is.(and in my branch I don't know a single skin-head, although im not sure what hair-style has to do with it)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ht/4442010.stm
    Haha. You don't even know what a state inbred is. Sweet jesus.

ReputationRep:
    Then, instead of letting your prejudice get in the way, tell us why the 'truth' which the BNP put forward is so conspicuously false.

ReputationRep:
    No, I think that's a fair start.

I can't see me ever voting BNP, but I really do believe that with a different leadership it could actually make a small impact on the political stage, I think the climate is right for them (immigration, terrorism, anti-PC, etc) it's just no one is there to handle it.
    I've just opened a thread on this very issue. Don't know how much interest it'll generate but I thought it'd be interesting to see some political minds at work.

ReputationRep:
    I've just opened a thread on this very issue. Don't know how much interest it'll generate but I thought it'd be interesting to see some political minds at work.
    I had had a similar thought myself, it was only the time (2:15am) that put me off the idea, but seeing as it's up I'll take a look now, and maybe post in it in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    It's an interesting topic. I'll refrain from posting though; neutrality is not exactly my strong point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnny)
    It's an interesting topic. I'll refrain from posting though; neutrality is not exactly my strong point.
    Go on! Give it a go. You're a bright lad!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.