Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)
    well... I thought there would be even fewer girls doing aeronautics :p:
    even worse :eek: how are you guys gonna survive without us... lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zertrudetrout)
    Well its in this village infested with the scum of the earth (man united players and corrie "stars")
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    @ TomX. Wow. You've made roughly 1000 posts on this forum. So you should know that an 'E=mc^2 haircut', or any haircut for that matter cannot obtain a username and password to register and reply to your post.

Whether you're after a reply or not... I as 'sweetspacetime' shall write something. I'm sure many people dislike the idea of someone having an equation on their head. Many people wondered why I went to such hassle. Others liked how 'original' it was and just thought it was pretty 'nifty' in general.

On this Imperial Picture Thread I simply stated that "I was bored" so I got the haircut. I did not want to go into to much detail, but since you seem to be "@ the E=mc^2" haircut... I was sitting in an A2 mathematics class on exponential decay and growth. AQA Maths. I was rather bored. At the time I felt I needed a haircut. I made this known to a friend. I said I wanted something 'different'. After much thinking the friend came to the conclusion that an equation would be quite different. I agreed. I got the haircut that lunchtime.

I'm not sure what your intentions are, maybe you just want to make your opinion known, that it's alot of hassle to go to. As you say "Why bother". I respect that, the fact that you wanted to and did make your opinion known. I apologise if you are somehow offended by the fact that someone went to the hassle to do something that you may disapprove of. I do not however respect the way in which you went about it. In short, I bothered because I felt like it. Many times in life we bother to do things because we feel like doing it. This was one of those times. C'est la vie mon ami.

I will not discuss the haircut again in this picture thread… if anyone is annoyed by the picture being up, politely ask a moderator to remove it... and please do PM me about it, because I really care. Either way, I will not object. I have alot of revision to do so I’ll be off for a long while. Good luck for exams everybody, including TomX if you have any, seems like there’s a really cool batch of student’s hoping to get into Imperial this year! :p: Be sure to have fun this summer to counter-balance the hard work you've done & I hope you all get into your first choices, which for many is Imperial. Au revoir. :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Why does people take things so seriously???!!! :eek:

If someone wants to criticise for haircut or comment about it... well, they can! you've uploaded the pic and now it's in the internet... everyone can do / say whatever about it...

I'm not defending neither you nor other people but... what was that post about? If you liked that haircut, great! I mean... I don't understand you guys... why do you have to... discuss! it was just a simple comment "why bother" because he wouldnt do that himself... full stop! I don't know why you are so mad at it...

ReputationRep:
    That was a rather bad day, my apologies to 'TomX'... I shouldn't take my fustration out on this forum. You speak with sense Kitsune. Or most likely I spoke with very little. Either way, it was quite silly of me. Not even at Imperial and I seem to have made 'a tit' out of myself (already) :eek: :congrats: lol Ah well, c'est la vie

The exams continue... during the World Cup

ReputationRep:
    do not worry mate! Spain won yesterday 4-0!!! good luck with the match today!

ReputationRep:
    its ok sweetspacetime, you should see the big faux pas i made. Basically:

The first rule of Imperial club is you do not post about highly opinionated topics.

The second rule of Imperial club is you DO NOT post about highly opinionated topics.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Caretaker)
    its ok sweetspacetime, you should see the big faux pas i made. Basically:

The first rule of Imperial club is you do not post about highly opinionated topics.

The second rule of Imperial club is you DO NOT post about highly opinionated topics.

:p:
    haha! :rofl: And if you intend to break either one of those rules, then your sig must say...

Everything that comes out of my mouth is a JOKE!

OR as in the case of The Caretaker, you can try and always be on the safe side by complying with both!

ReputationRep:
    EXCUSE ME Marie05 but my sig is underlined and its size 5 NOT 4. So it should look like this:

Everything that comes out of my mouth is a JOKE!

Please remember this next time you quote my sig or i'll have to call you marie again! :eek:

HAHA how do you like your own medicine!

ReputationRep:
    hahaha!!

WELL firstly (!) since i call you by your full name 'The Caretaker', I expect the same!! lol :p:

And and secondly, i helped you come up with your sig! Therefore it was a team effort and so i can change some of the features if i wish! :p:

ReputationRep:
    :eviltongu

ReputationRep:
    You know you :suith: each other really :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    you're not trying to get your own back for what i said about you and viv before are you?! :security:

ReputationRep:
    nah it's just funny winding u up :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    heh so now you see why i did it to you and viv! well i guess i cant let your rouse go to waste so...

:eek: we SOOOOO do not! whydonyoujustshutupohmygod! yousodontknowanythinglikecositwa sjustmeandthisotherguyandhewasli keohmygodyouaresostuckupyoumedic andiwaslikenuhhuhyou*****andhewa slikeyouareracistandiwaslikeamib othered? Andthenmarie05wasliketellingthis guytofeckoffanditwaslikeohmygodh owdyoudothatcosiwaslikeohmygodiv emadesuchabadimpressionhowamigon nagetthissortedoutnowlikeanditwa slikesoeasyforherandiwaslikethat stotallywickedman!

oh and just in case you missed the reference (as you are quite slow on the uptake if i remember correctly! ) Yeah but no but yeah but...

ReputationRep:
    how annoying =/

ReputationRep:
    looks like its time for me to apologise... yet again... please dont take what i say too seriously. im kidding about you being slow btw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)
    do not worry mate! Spain won yesterday 4-0!!! good luck with the match today!
    I know! They were awesome! I didn't approve of the penalty - I think that was just too...
    Too bad Raul didn't score a goal, would've been great for him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_n)
    You know you :suith: each other really :rolleyes:
    Reminds me, we've got this saying in German, which translates about to: Who teases another loves them. (Or, if anyone want the German version :p:: Wer sich neckt, das liebt sich.)
    *cough*lovebirds*cough*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Caretaker)
    you're not trying to get your own back for what i said about you and viv before are you?! :security:
    man... ^o) you really think WAAAAY too much about the "past" :rolleyes:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.