Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would anyone else not want their gf to give them a bj? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but the mouth isn't required to stimulate the penis, in order for the penis to carry out it's job. The penis is, nevertheless, required in order for sperm to leave the testes and then fertilise an egg. I also don't see the point of what you are trying to prove, Profesh.

Mangaroo: the mouth's part is NOT significant in reproduction. It is completely irrelevant, in fact.

yeah but then the moderator said that if you are going to use that arguement, then its not really necessary either ~ you can use "cruder" forms....

like cutting out the balls, removing some sperm and placing them (the sperm, not the balls) in an egg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    You are applying your opinion onto others where their opinion is more likely to be something else, considering the fact they did the act in the first place!
    You're not talking about the act of oral sex anymore, you're talking about peoples reactions to things that only 2 people - those in the relationship - should ever know about: it's one thing knowing my mate's given someone a blowjob, and a completely different thing knowing the exact technique she used, how long she took, and whether or not she swallowed. [EDIT: And even if I did know that, I wouldn't think she had degraded herself. If she chose to think so, fine, but I'd bet it wouldn't be degradation she felt, more annoyance/embarrassment].

I feel "oral sex" loses the closeness and loving emotions between two people loses something of what exactly the act entails, especially the end result.

Are we talking just oral sex on men, here? Ignoring cunnilingus? Not much swallowing involved in that one...
    I disagree. I think that most (at least many) girls would feel degraded if details of how they had given oral were passed amongst all the guys. You won't change my opinion on that. Just because they did the act doesn't mean they wouldnt be degraded by everyone knowing.

Just knowing that the girl has given oral sex without details will change the guys opinion of her (often deterimentally).

I agree, its something which only the two people should ever know about. But often the reality is different and the girl becomes degraded in the eyes of others.

I didn't say I disagreed with oral sex - just that girls should be less naive and more cautious about whom they give it to.

Yeah, just oral sex on men.

Edit: I think swallowing is disgusting. Thats my opinion. Not oral sex overall. Altho I do think there's something a little disgusting about all forms of sex. But then I guess its like going to the toilet - we all do it.

ReputationRep:
    That's not natural, though.
    Mangaroo: you're not the OP, are you?

ReputationRep:
    i'd have to say it depends on the situation does it not. I know girls who suck **** regularly for guys theyve just met at parties, i'd say these females are degrading themselves, but clearly they do not care and do not feel the same way, even then its only really considered degrading because MOST women just wouldn't do that, and thus is really just a matter of opinion. Whereas in a loving relationship, where both partners give and recieve oral pleasuring and enjoy the proccess, its a much more respectable occurance. At the end of the day its all about how the participants feel about the act, if a female does not enjoy giving hed and her partner does not reciprocate, she may feel degraded and vice versa. All i can say is that if i was a woman, i wouldn't allow anything to enter my vagina that i wouldn't mind also having in my mouth.

All that said, we all know that girls who suck **** are whores....

(Original post by Monoxide)
    That's not natural, though.
    Mangaroo: you're not the OP, are you?
    no, but if i was, why would i say since OP is anon ^___^

ReputationRep:
    But everyone knowing about the act is different to the act being performed.

Yes, I'd be mortified if I went down on someone who was a bit of a ******* and ended up telling all his mates in a laddish way. That would also be poor judgement on my part, of course.

That still doesn't make the act itself, in a trusting relationship, degrading. Not every man sleeps with naive girls and makes lewd comments about them with their mates in the pub.

(Original post by dogtanian)
    but if they are different things, then you shouldnt feel degraded at all, but you may be embarrased. Although i guess its quite easy to confuse the emotions...but if you have your principles clear in your head...you shouldnt feel that you had anything to be ashamed of..

ReputationRep:

Yes, I'd be mortified if I went down on someone who was a bit of a ******* and ended up telling all his mates in a laddish way. That would also be poor judgement on my part, of course.

That still doesn't make the act itself, in a trusting relationship, degrading. Not every man sleeps with naive girls and makes lewd comments about them with their mates in the pub.
    The act itself becomes degrading when the information is shared.

Because then you know your partner thought it was degrading all along.

oh, he may have a point there with the partner secretly trying to degrade you, but ...thats special circumstances, and although that WOULD make the act degrading, i wouldnt feel degraded because at the time it wasnt against my morals ~ i didnt think he was trying to degrade me kind of thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pretty Boy)
    The act itself becomes degrading when the information is shared.

Because then you know your partner thought it was degrading all along.
    But that's not a situation I've encountered. It's been kept between me and my partner in the past. The fact that we had a sex life was implied and known to friends, but real details were not divulged.

Like I said, not everyone goes into too much detail with their friends about what they get up to. I've never minded what was spoken about.

So, once again, we're down to the fact that you agree that the act itself isn't degrading, it's events surrounding it. What about consentual oral sex between partners, with both giver and receiver being very happy to be involved in the whole thing, with details of said act kept between the two of them? I don't think that's degrading, and it's probably what happens to a lot of people in trusting relationships.

ReputationRep:
    So, once again, we're down to the fact that you agree that the act itself isn't degrading, it's events surrounding it. What about consentual oral sex between partners, with both giver and receiver being very happy to be involved in the whole thing, with details of said act kept between the two of them? I don't think that's degrading, and it's probably what happens to a lot of people in trusting relationships.
    Getting down on your knees and sucking someone off is degrading.

However, it can be made not degrading by two people being equal, trusting etc about it.

However, this is then ruined if the details are passed on. It becomes degrading again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pretty Boy)
    I disagree. I think that most (at least many) girls would feel degraded if details of how they had given oral were passed amongst all the guys. You won't change my opinion on that. Just because they did the act doesn't mean they wouldnt be degraded by everyone knowing.

Just knowing that the girl has given oral sex without details will change the guys opinion of her (often deterimentally).

I agree, its something which only the two people should ever know about. But often the reality is different and the girl becomes degraded in the eyes of others.

I didn't say I disagreed with oral sex - just that girls should be less naive and more cautious about whom they give it to.

Yeah, just oral sex on men.

Edit: I think swallowing is disgusting. Thats my opinion.
    Then don't swallow.

I've given up because your point of view seems to change. First it's oral sex, then it's oral sex when people know the details of techniques, then it's oral sex when people only know it happened - sod the technique - then it's oral sex when they're not careful about who they give it to, then it's just oral sex on men [so me being gay am pretty safe, even though it is still oral sex].

i disagree, if it wasn't degrading to begin with, then it will never be unless you change your opinion about the act itself.
    Details passing on just makes it embarassing...

ReputationRep:
    I always tell my friends everything, including total number of strokes taken before orgasm, total minutes of foreplay, wetness on a scale of 1-10, tightness on a scale of pint glass to pin head, and *** shot distance in metres.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Then don't swallow.

I've given up because your point of view seems to change. First it's oral sex, then it's oral sex when people know the details of techniques, then it's oral sex when people only know it happened - sod the technique - then it's oral sex when they're not careful about who they give it to, then it's just oral sex on men [so me being gay am pretty safe, even though it is still oral sex].
    lol I knew the way I wrote 'swallowing' sounded wrong.

I'm sorry I just don't consider gay/lesbian relationships much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.narb.x)
    I always tell my friends everything, including total number of strokes taken before orgasm, total minutes of foreplay, wetness on a scale of 1-10, tightness on a scale of pint glass to pin head, and *** shot distance in metres.
    you never talk about your half shags though mate, why is that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mangaroo)
    i disagree, if it wasn't degrading to begin with, then it will never be unless you change your opinion about the act itself.
    Details passing on just makes it embarassing...

It is degrading to begin with tho. Its like getting down and sucking someones toe - its degrading.

But the degradation can be negated by mutual trust etc.

But when the trust is destroyed by passing the info on then it becomes degrading for the female involved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Root)
    Hey Profesh

If you don't want it don't have it. There's plenty of other things you can do! But if you're girlfriend likes giving them perhaps you should try it now and then. Maybe you've had a bad experience. Get a proper bj and come back! I've never met a guy who hasn't just loved one! (Not necessarily from me, that sounded slutty. Just in general).

XxX
    You misconstrue: I certainly am not one to let such trifling extraneous factors impinge upon any (as yet hypothetical) decision regarding carnal reality, nor would I differentiate on a fallacious would-be 'moral' premise between 'oral', 'anal' and 'straight' sex; which is, ultimately, the precise point that my discourse has been thus far intended to convey: that such distinctions are, once we abstract and deduce the essential aspects of 'pro-creation', completely superficial.

No; rest assured that I am quite the most libertarian, free-thinking and generally amenable individual you could ever hope to meet.

Its not degrading for a lot of people.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.