Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    Go get food Nina. Enjoy :hugs:

No negging on this thread please.

Negging is too unboring, so you're barred from doing so. Honour the rules...

Expects even more negging :p:
    I did, and it was every bit as good as I was hoping it would be (i've been living on bread and pringles the past few days- i'm to lazy to drive to Asda and my mums been working)!!! hehe, how is neg rep interesting???

ReputationRep:
    :eek: yaaaaaay, i've become an 'adored and respected' member, I need a TSR mother to adopt me and be proud

ReputationRep:
    i'm bored, i hate this lousy coursework!!

ReputationRep:
    blah three essays worth of revision and have now lost all motivation...i'm bored!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to do my coursework but I just found a really addictive website-
    http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Its a parody version of wikipedia, fracking hilarious Been reading the articles for over an hour now, I luv that site

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to do my coursework but I just found a really addictive website-
    http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
    I love this site

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever noticed that at the end of every nanosecond, another one begins? See for yourself. At the beginning of the next nanosecond, wait until it ends to see if another begins. It did, correct? If it didn't, you have just experienced the end of time.

ROFLMAO!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, brilliant. Read the reports about God, their not too offensive but dead funny

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/God

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so bored I'd gladly listen to my demented grandfather prattle on about the good ol' days n how stamp used to cost only a threepenny bit and shoes wear made by hard labourers and such outdated BS and nonsense...

I'm that bored...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    I'm so bored I'd gladly listen to my demented grandfather prattle on about the good ol' days n how stamp used to cost only a threepenny bit and shoes wear made by hard labourers and such outdated BS and nonsense...

I'm that bored...

i'm still reading uncyclopedia :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well unfortunately I have to go in a mo. I gotta watch the bill at home.

ReputationRep:
    Distinctly bored

ReputationRep:
    i'm still reading uncyclopedia :p: also on my second plate of pasta, had a load of biscuits before that and a cup of tea, i'm stuffed but cant stop eating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)
    i'm still reading uncyclopedia :p: also on my second plate of pasta, had a load of biscuits before that and a cup of tea, i'm stuffed but cant stop eating
    keep going with that pasta :p: oooh and now i want a cup of tea! hmm that'll give me something to do!

ReputationRep:
    might be eating popcorn next, gunna watch a movie in a bit *wants more pasta*

ReputationRep:
    didnt watch the movie so no popcorn but i did get to make some custard out of boredom and had it with cake now i feel really sick :puke:

ReputationRep:
    So bored I would gladly read the labels of dog food on supermarket shelves, like them sad old bag ladies you see doing it for fun :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i'm hungry!! and there's no food!! i'd have toast but there's no vegetarian margerine (family got the new marg with omega 3 )
    might have to use butter instead

ReputationRep:
    I had toast yesterday.

I am that bored I can even remember that

How boring can I get. :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.