Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OCR Physics G484 - June 2013 Unit 4 (OFFICIAL RETAKE THREAD) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tooty_fruit)
    Bare in mind that's just my estimation :P

It could well be a lot lower, I was just basing it on my/my classes experience!

If the boundaries go down in 4's then you'll be better placed anyway.
    i hope so worked so hard and I understand it all but I just panic in exams! I would love to get a C, pretty rubbish but I just flop in exams! Thanks anyway, do you know what I could get if I get 38 in the exam and A/A*i course work what could I get (theoretically)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannahm1995)
    i hope so worked so hard and I understand it all but I just panic in exams! I would love to get a C, pretty rubbish but I just flop in exams! Thanks anyway, do you know what I could get if I get 38 in the exam and A/A*i course work what could I get (theoretically)
    Well I'd have thought that 38 would probably be about a D (though again, that is just my guess). And if you get an A in the practicals for example, that will probably balance out to a C.

But they may well get moderated down (everyone in our school was moderated down two grades for the AS practicals).

You'd also have to consider your grade from G485?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tooty_fruit)
    Well I'd have thought that 38 would probably be about a D (though again, that is just my guess). And if you get an A in the practicals for example, that will probably balance out to a C.

But they may well get moderated down (everyone in our school was moderated down two grades for the AS practicals).

You'd also have to consider your grade from G485?
    Okay thank you yeah I have!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robolew)
    I wrote down my answers but stupidly I didn't write the exact question numbers.
    Only calculated values as well:

1)

2)
    8.25*10^28

3)
    top and bottom box

4)
    9.24*10^-3

5)
    2.47*10^5
    9.24*10^-3

6)
    2.1*10^-5
    5.85*10^-3
    1.5*10^7

I have no idea if these are correct...

I did this too, put it in my calculator: but no I've lost the sheet of paper

Some of them seem familiar but I don't know why you used 3 Sig Fig, Exam reports say they pretty much always want 2 Sig fig.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the paper for this pleaaseeeee?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yodawg321)
    Does anyone have the paper for this pleaaseeeee?
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    You wont find a legal copy of this paper online.
    OCR embargo their papers for a year so that schools and colleges can use them for internal exams.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.