Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No :lol:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2382499

ReputationRep:
    How are we all preparing for this?

ReputationRep:
    idk if it's just me but i'm finding it super hard trying to actually be focussed and motivated with everyone else having finished their exams?! any motivation tips? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadUnicorn)
    idk if it's just me but i'm finding it super hard trying to actually be focussed and motivated with everyone else having finished their exams?! any motivation tips? :mad:
    I posted some science related music videos back here which might help for motivation -http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post42729268

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BP_Tranquility)
    I posted some science related music videos back here which might help for motivation -http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post42729268

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Neil deGrasse Tyson Funks the Universe - Music Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E831oDXzKwo

ReputationRep:
    Was wondering if anyone had any predictions on the 6 mark questions?

ReputationRep:
    I need some real motivation...havent really gone through anything yet...grrr

Ryan

ReputationRep:
    uh can anyone explain this? Don't really fully understand it.
    Explain pressure in terms of
    The change of momentum of the particles striking the walls creating a force
    The frequency of collisions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanb97)
    I need some real motivation...havent really gone through anything yet...grrr

Ryan
    What more motivation can you need other than after this you have 2 and a half months to relax... now is not the time to chill!

ReputationRep:
    Why does CGP say we have to learn the equations for motion when they're given in the exam :colonhash:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andersson)
    Why does CGP say we have to learn the equations for motion when they're given in the exam :colonhash:
    ikr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenS0ulz)
    uh can anyone explain this? Don't really fully understand it.
    Explain pressure in terms of
    The change of momentum of the particles striking the walls creating a force
    The frequency of collisions
    The greater the change in momentum of the particles striking the walls, the greater the pressure.

The greater the frequency of collisions, the greater the pressure.

ReputationRep:
    The greater the change in momentum of the particles striking the walls, the greater the pressure.

The greater the frequency of collisions, the greater the pressure.
    oh ._. so simple!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't even started revising. nearly everyone i know has finished their exams, i need motivation reaaaaaaaaaaaaallly quick

ReputationRep:
    Almost finished p6 after 3 days of trying to learn it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AcuraIntergurl)
    I haven't even started revising. nearly everyone i know has finished their exams, i need motivation reaaaaaaaaaaaaallly quick
    Okay I managed to get some work done yesterday and what really helped was basically just not going on twitter and facebook cause they're all dumb and have completed their exams already, itll make you feel really sh*tty reading about their fun day of doing nothing, and standing your revision guide on your laptop so you can't access the internet or anything xD idk how but doing this made me feel a whole lot more in the revision frame of mind oh and think about opening your results slip and seeing all As except for physics in which you got a D in cause you got distracted, js

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadUnicorn)
    Okay I managed to get some work done yesterday and what really helped was basically just not going on twitter and facebook cause they're all dumb and have completed their exams already, itll make you feel really sh*tty reading about their fun day of doing nothing, and standing your revision guide on your laptop so you can't access the internet or anything xD idk how but doing this made me feel a whole lot more in the revision frame of mind oh and think about opening your results slip and seeing all As except for physics in which you got a D in cause you got distracted, js
    thank you, twitter is definitely the root of all evil in terms of procrastination!

ReputationRep:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson Funks the Universe - Music Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E831oDXzKwo

Great song!

Love Neil deGrass Tyson- brilliant scientific communicator :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Great song!

Love Neil deGrass Tyson- brilliant scientific communicator :cool:
    I agree, Carl Sagan, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Bill Nye and Brian Cox are/were brilliant at that :adore:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i think they just hypnotised me to focus now wow :eek:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.