Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhamrambo)
    I'm dreading the fact that most teachers will know what you got even before you open your results.

I really hope to avoid any teacher (expressions) on the way to the magical envelope

That will be pretty difficult
    I remember when I went to collect my Year 10 module results last year, all I wanted to do was grab my envelope and open it later on but that didn't actually happen because my Physics teacher kept grinning at me and saying "well done!" before I'd even been handed the bloody envelope

ReputationRep:
    do we get all our gcse grades in year 11 for both year 10 and 11 ,also where is the countdown?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wakemeup)
    I remember when I went to collect my Year 10 module results last year, all I wanted to do was grab my envelope and open it later on but that didn't actually happen because my Physics teacher kept grinning at me and saying "well done!" before I'd even been handed the bloody envelope
    Oh, yeah, mine told me last January before I got them that I 'shouldn't get cocky'.
    I got 100 in both exams , and continued to do so for each science exam I'd done (4 so far), although the same teacher told me he'd punch me if I don't get 100 in both of the last two exams this summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H0PEL3SS)
    Oh, yeah, mine told me last January before I got them that I 'shouldn't get cocky'.
    I got 100 in both exams , and continued to do so for each science exam I'd done (4 so far), although the same teacher told me he'd punch me if I don't get 100 in both of the last two exams this summer.
    Considering you've managed it four times, I shouldn't think you need to worry too much come results day! Seriously though, that's mad! Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wakemeup)
    Considering you've managed it four times, I shouldn't think you need to worry too much come results day! Seriously though, that's mad! Well done!
    It's really not.. This was double science, so I only had 6 modules to revise for, while the other 90% of my year had 9. But thank you, all the same.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm kinda new round here. We're just short of 2 months til results day, and I'm already having feelings of anticipation/excitement for them...

Is that the general feeling on TSR? Or have nerves already begin to kick in..?

Anyways, exams finally over! Have a good summer everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Room Student)
    I'm already having feelings of anticipation/excitement for them...

Is that the general feeling on TSR? Or have nerves already begin to kick in..?
    Both.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone, AS levels I've found harder but much more interesting

ReputationRep:
    I am dreading next year its going to be so stressful doing Maths, Physics, Further Maths and Chemistry

ReputationRep:
    So long till results day I just don't really care ahh the joys of seeing everyone working, going to school etc. while I'm just reading books, watching tv and posting on tsr :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darnell Lewis)
    I am dreading next year its going to be so stressful doing Maths, Physics, Further Maths and Chemistry
    I'm doing the same but I'm also doing biology.. Oh well, it's a long long way away (don't tell me otherwise)

ReputationRep:

(Original post by AparnaX)
    I'm doing the same but I'm also doing biology.. Oh well, it's a long long way away (don't tell me otherwise)
    \Maths --- http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post43280519

the ebooks were taken down though..

Ryan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanb97)
    \Maths --- http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post43280519

the ebooks were taken down though..

Ryan
    +1 Thanks I'll have a look through properly soon but liking the content I've seen why were they taken down? Is there any way I can find them?

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for next year Sixth form! Land of suits, toasters and coffee! Plus, my subjects are great for me:

Biology - Course looks interesting, and it's basically memorising facts at its core
    Maths - I'm very good at it and love it
    English Lit - Ditto (kind of funny how my best subjects are the ones I've been taught since age 5)
    RS - like the philosophy side, love the ethics side, love debating, love my teacher
    Psychology - picked it for personal interest, some of the case studies look intriguing and I like the sciency focus

The cool thing is, I know I want to be a journalist but that means I could do one of a bunch of degrees, English, Philosophy, Psychology...whatever interests me! This is all going to be so cool! Though I plan to work like hell.

ReputationRep:
    Wow same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanb97)
    Only head teachers get the result before hand (the night before) ..no one else can... unless they open the envelope for you ...

Ryan
    All my teachers have said that they find out our results before we do? They're all saying 'I'll give you a smile if you've done well' D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blamethenargles)
    All my teachers have said that they find out our results before we do? They're all saying 'I'll give you a smile if you've done well' D:
    Yeah they do!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there a sheet with all final grades on regardless of which exam board, or are there separate sheets of final grades for each of the exam boards we sat exams with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    Is there a sheet with all final grades on regardless of which exam board, or are there separate sheets of final grades for each of the exam boards we sat exams with?
    Separate for each board the certificates anyway

ReputationRep:
    is there anybody here going for GYLC to U.S from 8th to 17th July?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.