Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls....What size are you and what size would you like to be? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'3" and a size 12-14, I've lost quite a lot of weight (started out at a size 32, had to order most of my clothes online.)

I'm aiming for a size 10. If I had a magic wand I'd prefer to be an 8, but I don't care enough about it to work for that, a 10 will be fine!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 8, I'm happy with my size, I just want a bit more muscle and tone

ReputationRep:
    i'm a short arse, but i'm a size 12. i was 14-16 about 6 months ago so its a massive improvement but would ideally like to go down to a ten. i do no exercise and my diet is crapppppppppppppp though!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'4 and a size 10/12. The ideal for me would be a size 8 all over - though I'd be happy being a 10 all over I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i'm 5ft...and a size 12. was 14/16 about 6 months ago so its a vast improvement! though i'd like to drop down to a 10 but i have zero willpower when it comes to junk food!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'6 and a size 10, i'd love to tone up and get into a size 8 though.

ReputationRep:
    i'm 5 ft 9 and a 10, love it hard work balancing my love for food though

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 6-10 Depending on the type of clothing, I'm pretty happy with my size, I'm petite naturally so maybe I'd like to be an inch taller and also I want to tone up a bit

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 6, but ideally I'd wanna be an 8 I think.

I'm 5 foot 1 ish I think.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an 8 on top and 10 on the bottom, I don't wanna change my size as such but become more toned from eating cleaner and exercising.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.