Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosaGPhotography)
    Ah cool! Hey there, lovely to meet you

Yep, I have a blog: http://www.rosafayphotography.com/

Would love to see your work if you have any links?
    Lovely to meet you too! your work is fabulous ^_^ I've got fmgphotography.co.uk but
    I need to haul it over big time, so for now I've got my fashiony work on my Facebook page instead, https://m.facebook.com/FreyaGillPhot...916025567&_rdr

Do you know where you're staying yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The online enrolment thing isn't available for new enrollers yet, well the website didnt work anyway. It said it should be up by the 17th -

Where did you fun the course equipment lists?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freglin)
    The online enrolment thing isn't available for new enrollers yet, well the website didnt work anyway. It said it should be up by the 17th -

Where did you fun the course equipment lists?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was in an email i got when i made my account with my student number from there i went on to enrol online and it also gave my a link to check my course specifics. This is the link http://apps.newport.ac.uk/mis/join/ not sure it will work but that is what it sends me to and then just choose you course PDF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heyitspaxo)
    Hi! I'm the Emma that was mentioned in a previous comment :P doing the PFA too
    Oh good! I was wondering which one you were. Hi! Looking forward to meeting you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RustedPickle)
    I've just looked at the PFA course and its not nearly as bad as the Photographic Art :O I have to get boxes of darkroom paper which wouldn't be a problem except they want it A4 and not 8x10 and its so expensive. My own developing tank that has to take 4 35mm reels or 2 120 reels. 35mm Film. Flashgun etc I think the problem is not the actual things but the specific ones they want which add to the cost hahaha I am so poor i haven't a clue where i am getting this from haha

Oh wow your work is fantastic I've bookmarked your site.

......My Goodness! Wow. Ok, fair enough. Good luck with getting those! Maybe a trip to ebay is in order...?

Haha, thank you very much! Do you have any work to see?

ReputationRep:
    Lovely to meet you too! your work is fabulous ^_^ I've got fmgphotography.co.uk but
    I need to haul it over big time, so for now I've got my fashiony work on my Facebook page instead, https://m.facebook.com/FreyaGillPhot...916025567&_rdr

Do you know where you're staying yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!
    Oh I love it! Really Beautiful work! Great editing too.

Well I'm in 1214 Llantarnum (Caerleon Campus)... So whatever that means xP

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!
    Oh I love it! Really Beautiful work! Great editing too.

Well I'm in 1214 Llantarnum (Caerleon Campus)... So whatever that means xP

Aw yay ^_^ Thank you

Oh and with the 1214

12= You're in Llantarnum,
    1= Flat one
    4= Room 4

ReputationRep:
    It was in an email i got when i made my account with my student number from there i went on to enrol online and it also gave my a link to check my course specifics. This is the link http://apps.newport.ac.uk/mis/join/ not sure it will work but that is what it sends me to and then just choose you course PDF

Oh cheers, i've just had a look, i've got most of the stuff, i'll order the book soon - If you're near newport there's a camera shop on Charles Street who sell photographic paper x

ReputationRep:
    ......My Goodness! Wow. Ok, fair enough. Good luck with getting those! Maybe a trip to ebay is in order...?

Haha, thank you very much! Do you have any work to see?
    Yep i've just watched a load of items on ebay to try and reduce some of the cost haha

Yeah i have a deviantart http://rustedpickle.deviantart.com/ its mainly macro stuff I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    Oh cheers, i've just had a look, i've got most of the stuff, i'll order the book soon - If you're near newport there's a camera shop on Charles Street who sell photographic paper x
    Sadly i am no where near it haha I used to work in a camera shop as well before it went bust i should have stock piled the stuff then haha xD I'll find it somewhere its just the A4 size which is a bugger to find, 8x10 is easy and cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    Does everyone lives in UK? : )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gretiko)
    Does everyone lives in UK? : )
    I assume the majority are Are you an international student?

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So I'm Iswyn 0922 en-suite, can someone translate that for me? So confusing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aw yay ^_^ Thank you

Oh and with the 1214

12= You're in Llantarnum,
    1= Flat one
    4= Room 4

Ah brilliant, thank you! That makes loads of sense

ReputationRep:
    Yep i've just watched a load of items on ebay to try and reduce some of the cost haha

Yeah i have a deviantart http://rustedpickle.deviantart.com/ its mainly macro stuff I'm afraid

Seems the best way to go! I shall definitely be following suit with our items >.>

Wow, it's awesome! Macro photography is amazing and studio ghibli is the best (Howl's moving castle is my favorite!). Really great work! Oh and you like Zemotion - her work's fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    Seems the best way to go! I shall definitely be following suit with our items >.>

Wow, it's awesome! Macro photography is amazing and studio ghibli is the best (Howl's moving castle is my favorite!). Really great work! Oh and you like Zemotion - her work's fantastic!
    I'm getting the feeling we may have to enforce a studio ghibli night at some point.....

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting the feeling we may have to enforce a studio ghibli night at some point.....

Ooo! Count me in!

ReputationRep:
    Ooo! Count me in!
    Epic xD howls moving castle is my fave too :3 spirited away is a close second tho :P

ReputationRep:

Wow thanks for checking out my work, i am glad you like it Yeah she's an amazing photographer, do you follow the Motherland Chronicles project she does with Tobias Kwan? I seriously can't wait until they make the book of that project after the kickstarter.

Please make this happen xD It simply must

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.