Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stylo92)
    Forced by Swansea pressure.

Aye, probably is the case. But as I said, only Newcastle are safe from the teams you mentioned.
    Ah gotcha you meant from West Ham, Hull, Newcastle, West Brom and Norwich.

I think West Ham are fine too but agree about that others. Although I was also thinking about timing wise so some will be safe/relegated by the time they play Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Ah gotcha you meant from West Ham, Hull, Newcastle, West Brom and Norwich.

I think West Ham are fine too but agree about that others. Although I was also thinking about timing wise so some will be safe/relegated by the time they play Arsenal.
    Think Sunderland's two games in hand are crucial (they're losing atm though).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stylo92)
    Think Sunderland's two games in hand are crucial (they're losing atm though).
    Yea def. West Ham now look safe though. Effectively 12 points clear of 18th place with their goal difference with only 18 points left to play for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Yea def. West Ham now look safe though. Effectively 12 points clear of 18th place with their goal difference with only 18 points left to play for.
    When your attacking outlet is Altidore, you're going to have a bad time.

ReputationRep:
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ger-at-arsenal

Vomit inducing.

ReputationRep:
    He took over a stubborn Everton side which were hard to beat and turned them into a creative, adventurous team which are a joy to watch.

There are definately some similarities between Martinez transforming Moyes' Everton and the way Wenger came in and transformed Graham's/Rioch's Arsenal.

He's the most exciting, young manager in the league although I think we can attract someone more established than him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    He took over a stubborn Everton side which were hard to beat and turned them into a creative, adventurous team which are a joy to watch.

There are definately some similarities between Martinez transforming Moyes' Everton and the way Wenger came in and transformed Graham's/Rioch's Arsenal.

He's the most exciting, young manager in the league although I think we can attract someone more established than him.
    Tbf, we played some great stuff under Moyes as well.

Annoyed me how condescending that article was to Everton.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, the way we played under Moyes has been massively exaggerated, we did play some great stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Get in, 1-0 COYB

ReputationRep:
    2-0, gto keep this up. Excellent performance so far.

ReputationRep:
    https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/4BBFA...ZUIVbSwNH6H4qk

Colemannnnnnnnnnn

ReputationRep:
    Well played today Everton, you utterly outplayed us in every department.

Obviously still hope AFC manage to pull it together in the next 5 games, but there would be no shame in finishing behind EFC tbh

ReputationRep:
    Outstanding today. One of the best games I've been to!

ReputationRep:
    7 in a row!

ReputationRep:
    I have become an everton fan...

ReputationRep:
    I hope you make 4th. I don't think you will, but Martinez teams go hard at the end of the season.

Hopefully you do.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm if we lose to Crystal Palace lol...

ReputationRep:
    Dreadful.

ReputationRep:
    Refs in this league are a joke.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm we have a meltdown thread lol?

Not a bad meltdown season, beat our record points haul and all.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.