Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    our corner routine is also stupid, why do we need arteta bumming up on szczesny?

ReputationRep:
    The players seems pleasantly happy to rack of stats point with the pointless pussy sideway passes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Albino)
    our corner routine is also stupid, why do we need arteta bumming up on szczesny?
    He's marking Senderos..........

ReputationRep:
    Played poorly but we got the result which is what matters.

Hopefully we'll do better against man u

ReputationRep:
    A gutsy win, I like it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We were shocking...

Still the 3 points will go down well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell that was listless, if we play like that against United its going to get embarrassing. Podolski as CF for the last few games, or Walcott?

But at least we're 3 points closer to 3rd!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Albino)
    to protect the keeper from getting bullied, senderos was making life hard for woj

ReputationRep:
    TBH we do need to be able to play poorly but still win which is what we did today

ReputationRep:
    Good result, but what an awful performance. Don't really think have a chance against Utd. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Wow Arsenal played poor, Oh well they won. Poor tackle from Giroud

ReputationRep:
    very clear that the team isnt set up well to win against a team that completly sits back...

(not that this problem will be present against united...)

hopefully spurs can loose tommorow, to slightly take the pressure off the game with united next weekend..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    TBH we do need to be able to play poorly but still win which is what we did today
    True, that is where we want to be... But we got really lucky today imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dami_O)
    True, that is where we want to be... But we got really lucky today imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah we did get lucky. If this happens again vs man u then :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    We can't possibly play as bad next week as we did today. I think we play better against teams that don't sit back, it's a problem because knowing how to stop us isn't rocket science. United will probably have too much for us, especially if they're gunning for the title. We need City to do us a favour tomorrow, and Liverpool hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    Expect the Giroud's red card to be rescinded tbh.

ReputationRep:
    **** is Giroud banned for 1 game or 3?? :gasp: He might have his weaknesses but he's still our best striker

ReputationRep:
    I think you can afford to lose against Utd if you can win your final 3 games against Newcastle, Wigan and QPR.

QPR might have been relegated by that game so it might be a dead rubber for them.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone notice how in addition to being anonymous, Podolski now looks utterly lethargic. IIRC, the last game he started was against Bayern, and it certainly shows. And Mertesacker looked like a clown in defence - I don't think I saw one single piece of assured defending by him in the second half.

ReputationRep:
    Negged everyone hating on Giroud, I think I still I got one more left.

Don't hate on Giroud!!!!

I've got 5 red gems, so go ahead and neg me!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.