Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

That's quite funny...

Hey guys, I had my first wet dream, lets have a party!:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    LOOoOIIokoOiIiiiiiooOooOoL! Hahahahahahahahah. Omg... That's super awkward! :/
    Well... Ask her what you're supposed to do. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think I'll go since none of my friends are invited and I haven't even spoken to her properly in like 2 years,
    So obvs I need to give her a present out of courtesy but I can't ask her what I'm supposed to give or write she's in sixth form A2, bit late for her to start her period, no?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armani786)
    OMG!!! i'm revising through my book.
    WBU?

Hows ur revision going?
    shall i send you the quotes that i have? do u need them,
    Haha yet to start! I have other problems to attend to! I shall have to message you. Looool

Ahh i dont need the quotes... Do u need mine?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    :shock: We have 300 per year plus 200 in Sixth Form! We need a split site for KS3 and KS4/5 :eek:
    wooah! that's big :O
    We only have one site

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha damn physics. Worst way to end school.
    I'm OCR too! But 21st Century science. new specification and it sucks!
    Ahh... Unit 7 is LONG and we've literally just started learning it. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ahh We're just doing Physics B! It's slightly easier! we've got about 2 lessons left then we're done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    I love going to an all girls school too! What about it do you love?
    Lmaoooo!! Wow! If that happened at mine they'd go through CCTV and find every person involved. Ahh my school is too strict... Once we screamed in the corridors and the deputy was like he'd exclude us if we didn't own up and blah. Haha you guys should try to up on last years prank.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I love the sense of humour. Like one of the first 'funny memories' I have is a whole school photo when I was in year 7 and we were all stood nicely on these and it was a lovely day but we kept talking and the photographer was shouting at the whole school telling them to be quiet because there was 'cloud cover' and then he got really mad because when everyone was eventually quiet the sun came out really bright and we kept talking when there was cloud cover. He was just going insane because we kept talking. Everyone still has that humourous, yet nostalgic, look whenever somebody mentions the phrase 'cloud cover' and it's still an ongoing joke with staff and students that were there at the time :') Whereas at some mixed comprehensive an idea of funny is if the head teacher gets locked in their office or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    LOOL ok so basically this girl invited me to her "Period party" which is to celebrate the fact that she started her period,
    Her dad called me and goes "I really hope you can make it to [Name]'s period party"
    I asked some of my close friends and her close friends and hardly any are invited and I'm not close to her at all! No idea why she invited me I guess when organising a period party I was the first person on her mind?SS
    If I don't go, am I supposed to give her a present? What do I write in the card "Happy period!" "Congratulations you are a women!"
    And if I do go, what are you supposed to wear etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is possibly one of the most awkward things I have ever heard, I would ask her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    Attachment 215042

:lolwut: Is this normal for girls?
    You're making me paranoid about where I live now.

And yeaah! Totally normal! I invited my whole family and school to mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Less than 12 hours and we're nearly 300 posts in :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    LOOL ok so basically this girl invited me to her "Period party" which is to celebrate the fact that she started her period,
    Her dad called me and goes "I really hope you can make it to [Name]'s period party"
    I asked some of my close friends and her close friends and hardly any are invited and I'm not close to her at all! No idea why she invited me I guess when organising a period party I was the first person on her mind?SS
    If I don't go, am I supposed to give her a present? What do I write in the card "Happy period!" "Congratulations you are a women!"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl: That's hilarious! But I have no idea what you should do, ask her maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    Attachment 215042

:lolwut: Is this normal for girls?
    No, apparently it is a Tamil tradition (alliteration woo)
    I don't know anybody else who has celebrated their period though
    I didn't even tell any of my friends I started but they gradually find out when you don't go to the Swimming lesson once a month

WHY am I telling you all this LOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Sarah, what are you? :holmes: :sly:
    You will never know

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    HAHAHAHAHAHWUT?! :lolwut:? I've never heard of anything similar to this. Ever
    Not even on TSR
    Never

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even tell any of my friends I started but they gradually find out when you don't go to the Swimming lesson once a month

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahahahaha swimming was sooo awkward! The head of year would never believe us so she started keeping track of each of us on her diary. She'd be like "BUT YOU JUST HAD IT LAST WEEK"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahiscool)
    This is possibly one of the most awkward things I have ever heard, I would ask her
    Hmm maybe, I haven't even spoken to her in ages :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LOOL ok so basically this girl invited me to her "Period party"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hahahahahaha, is it bad I've heard of that before? I'm not sure where from but I've never actually known someone to celebrate it! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    :rofl: That's hilarious! But I have no idea what you should do, ask her maybe?
    That would be awks :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahiscool)
    You will never know
    Oh welp. Doesn't matter.

NOT FIRST! #late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pabblethefish)
    Whereas at some mixed comprehensive an idea of funny is if the head teacher gets locked in their office or something
    We're not that primitive! Actually, most of them are, but not me!

(Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    :facepalm:

That's quite funny...

Hey guys, I had my first wet dream, lets have a party!:woo:
    what sort of party are you thinking of? :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well that's less embarrassing than one of my friends telling another friend who then proceeded to shout it to everyone in the corridor...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pabblethefish)
    I love the sense of humour. Like one of the first 'funny memories' I have is a whole school photo when I was in year 7 and we were all stood nicely on these and it was a lovely day but we kept talking and the photographer was shouting at the whole school telling them to be quiet because there was 'cloud cover' and then he got really mad because when everyone was eventually quiet the sun came out really bright and we kept talking when there was cloud cover. He was just going insane because we kept talking. Everyone still has that humourous, yet nostalgic, look whenever somebody mentions the phrase 'cloud cover' and it's still an ongoing joke with staff and students that were there at the time :') Whereas at some mixed comprehensive an idea of funny is if the head teacher gets locked in their office or something
    Omg! Same for me! The sense of humour at an a girls school is just top! Hahaha i have waaay too many funny memories .. Like ive cried from laughing too much. Ahh i'll miss it soo much! :s Cooking classes were the funniest and our topics of conversation... World class.
    Hahaha the photo incident is like something of the movies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.