Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else been offered a place for portsmouth?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an interview at Brighton on saturday? Can't find any information about the maths/english tests, can anyone help..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealMia)
    Has anyone else been offered a place for portsmouth?
    Yep! Unconditional

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomH23)
    Yep! Unconditional
    Brilliant! Congratulations!! I've got conditional but i'm doing a btec so i know what level i'm working too so will make the grades.
    Have you had any offers to anywhere else? I'm unsure which to choose between coventry and portsmouth :/

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I have an unconditional offer for UWE to study Paramedic Science.Looking for others on the course.I have made a Facebook group called 'UWE BSc hons paramedic science 2014' if anyone wants to join.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Hertfordshire for the foundation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dsnjvsdn)
    Has anyone heard from Hertfordshire for the foundation?
    I got an interview? But i'm not attending

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview? But i'm not attending
    When did you hear from them, i'm starting to get worried because i haven't heard anything

ReputationRep:
    I would advise you to call them! I phoned on Wednesday and they said they emailed me 5 days ago and to check my junk mail. However there was nothing there! I am attending an interview on the 2nd of April :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GinaArnett)
    I would advise you to call them! I phoned on Wednesday and they said they emailed me 5 days ago and to check my junk mail. However there was nothing there! I am attending an interview on the 2nd of April :-)
    Thankyou, hopefully that's the case, did you just use the number for the admissions office?

ReputationRep:
    Yes :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dsnjvsdn)
    When did you hear from them, i'm starting to get worried because i haven't heard anything
    Only yesterday.. And i applied at the start of december. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Only yesterday.. And i applied at the start of december. Good luck
    Thankyou, you too

ReputationRep:
    I applied in January and got an email a week ago for interview, Mine is 26th of March for Hertfordshire. Mine is for the 3 year course. Cant wait!

Still waiting to hear from Birmingham. I hope they haven't forgotten me

ReputationRep:
    does any one here know which the exact Marieb A & P book that Unis recommend. I have looked but their are loads of editions and mini editions. Any IBSN numbers that people in this year have i would be very grateful for.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how many people Brighton interview? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything from Plymouth since submitting a 2nd reference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhian1993)
    I'm a current cov uni student (first year). If any one has any questions then feel free to send me a pm. (More likely to check it than scroll through the posts )

Best of luck to anyone applying if you know this is the career for you then don't let anything stop you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello, I will attend an interview on 25th March for paramedic science...could you remember and mention some of the questions that you were asked to answer during your interview??

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooo, Has anyone had an interview at Edgehill this week? Just wondering what it was like? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R77ngy)
    Hellooooo, Has anyone had an interview at Edgehill this week? Just wondering what it was like? thanks
    Hey, I had an interview yesterday at Edge Hill and it started with a brief your around the labs, then the literacy and numeracy tests, then you were allocated a time for your individual interview where you were asked a series of questions and then given a scenario. There wasn't a group interview even though it was inthe booklet they sent.
    Hope that helped

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.