Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping to do law at Birmingham next year, it's probably my favourite choice after Bristol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anish0613)
    That's happened to me as well, got it in the post on the 28th, and invited to an ADV on the 15th of November, mine still hasn't come up on UCAS as well :/ but I think in due time it will as it has to go through the actual admissions office, wait a couple of days and hopefully it should come through
    Ok I will give it a few days I will also ask at when I go the AVD I shall let u know whats happening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KickboxingOli)
    I'm hoping to do law at Birmingham next year, it's probably my favourite choice after Bristol.
    Hi I live in Bristol so if you have any general questions about the city then send them my way!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExcitinglyMundane)
    Good luck! Where else are you applying?
    Thanks! umm Durham, Sheffield, Leeds (got an interview) and Southampton.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyW456)
    Hi I live in Bristol so if you have any general questions about the city then send them my way!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sure, thx.

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for BA Education but I know my chances are very slim as I'm doing an Access Education course. Would be an absolute dream to get in though.

ReputationRep:
    anyone going to the Birmingham visit day tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing Business and management ?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for International Relations or IR with Political Science?

ReputationRep:
    Guys Birmingham has said they've received my application today but I don't do my LNAT until the 19th, is this a problem? Really worried :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsJustMe17)
    Guys Birmingham has said they've received my application today but I don't do my LNAT until the 19th, is this a problem? Really worried :/
    They just mean they've got everything through from UCAS, they'll get the LNAT result separately (afterwards), don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    Last year I heard that B'ham gave out around 1000 unconditional offers to undergrad courses to applicants who hadn't yet done their exams, but who were expected AAA or better.

If the stars align and this happens, could I get DDD etc. and still get in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martin jol)
    Last year I heard that B'ham gave out around 1000 unconditional offers to undergrad courses to applicants who hadn't yet done their exams, but who were expected AAA or better.

If the stars align and this happens, could I get DDD etc. and still get in?
    If it's unconditional, it's unconditional!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExcitinglyMundane)
    If it's unconditional, it's unconditional!
    they probably only give out those offers if the references say they have an amazing work ethic.

which definitely doesn't apply to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaphod77)
    They just mean they've got everything through from UCAS, they'll get the LNAT result separately (afterwards), don't worry!
    Ahh okay! Thanks for replying lol was getting worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoatfromMaroc)
    Anyone applying for International Relations or IR with Political Science?
    Yep! I am!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AverageGenius)
    Yep! I am!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello Not sure whether to apply for IR alone or with Political Science. Where else are you applying, may I ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evie2014)
    I've applied for history and English lit too
    ooh heard anything back yet? all i've got so far is an acknowledgement..

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for Physics! Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saddle098)
    I have an offer for Physics! Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's great - congrats!

I've only just received the letter saying they're recommending that I'm made an offer... Did you get this? Also what was the offer?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.