Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shazz94)
    Exact same issue. Nice hour long journey on tube from finchley. Dont mind spending my student loan on something other than rent though!
    I know right, snowboarding I'm thinking and a little trip to Thailand and Vietnam looks like a good trade!

(Original post by Maths_19)
    Ohh that's good then! Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killer_94)
    anyone doing Mathematics with finance and accounting?
    Im doin mathematics

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for astrophysics?
    I need to start looking at those fresher tickets, otherwise I'll never meet anyone since I will be living with my parents. Anyone can tell me where to find them? D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadile)
    Anyone for astrophysics?
    I need to start looking at those fresher tickets, otherwise I'll never meet anyone since I will be living with my parents. Anyone can tell me where to find them? D:
    try here http://www.qmsu.org

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadile)
    Anyone for astrophysics?
    http://www.qmsu.org/fresherstickets/

ReputationRep:
    Im starting my foundation year in humanities in sciences this year, anybody in the same boat as i am?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliviarheya)
    Hey, is there anyone out there doing English language and linguistics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, I am! So glad to have found someone doing my course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliviaroe)
    Hey, I am! So glad to have found someone doing my course!
    Great! I couldn't find anyone else I thought it was just going to be me lol. Whereabouts are you living?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UG1)
    Hi, I seem to be in the same position as the majority of you. Going to be studying computer science however didn't get halls because I live in London. Really worried about meeting new people.
    I'm in the same situation with accommodation... But I live towards the west of London so getting back at 2/3AM isn't going to be the easiest of jobs.

ReputationRep:
    Great! I couldn't find anyone else I thought it was just going to be me lol. Whereabouts are you living?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha me too! I'm staying at home in Essex and commuting, bit worries about getting home from freshers and missing out! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliviaroe)
    Haha me too! I'm staying at home in Essex and commuting, bit worries about getting home from freshers and missing out! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww I'm sure you'll be fine especially because you'll save a lot on rent. I'm not from the local area so I'm going to live in private accommodation about 10 mins away from mile end. I'm excited to start the course though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww I'm sure you'll be fine especially because you'll save a lot on rent. I'm not from the local area so I'm going to live in private accommodation about 10 mins away from mile end. I'm excited to start the course though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Atleast your near for the freshers nights and stuff!! Yeah me too!! Can't wait to meet people on the course on the welcome meeting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    -11 so excited.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm living in private accommodation about 10 minutes from mile end. Where are you staying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambermckenzie146)
    I'm living in private accommodation about 10 minutes from mile end. Where are you staying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm living in pacific court. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So that get's you into all these events, which everyone will go to? Or most people. All you have to do then is buy drinks or whatever takes your fancy?

ReputationRep:
    I'm living in pacific court. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh I'm living in quantum court

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in lindop house ?
    Or is anyone doing biochemistry ?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    im doing english language and linguistics too!

i'm at pacific court

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arrowsmith93)
    Anyone else live too close for accommodation? I live in North London so I'm having to commute! Also Biology anyone?
    I'm doing Zoology, so we'll have some of the same modules. Not found anyone doing the same or bio related subjects yet. x

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.