Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, thank you, i may think about the Lawns then!

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know what the first year of Psychology is like in comparison to A-level? Do i need to look at anything before i start lectures?

ReputationRep:
    from what I have seen and read, it wont be overly different just more detailed, they have to cover the basics in the first year

(Original post by ablueviolet)
    Does anybody know what the first year of Psychology is like in comparison to A-level? Do i need to look at anything before i start lectures?

ReputationRep:
    glad to see that theres quite a few people on the psychology course, ive officially met my conditions for my offer now, so can crack on with finding accommodation etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by njharan22)
    from what I have seen and read, it wont be overly different just more detailed, they have to cover the basics in the first year
    Okay thank you, very much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgieporj)
    Me I have just firmed it
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    has anyone recieved anything from hull after youve firmed it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i havent :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No i haven't

ReputationRep:
    I haven't either! Now that I've firmed it I just wanna start, I'm pretty excited

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait to go , is anyone on the talent programme?

ReputationRep:
    I got an email about it but I can't go on the dates!

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh okay

ReputationRep:
    when is the deadline to apply for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    the talent programme?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, i just know if you have the email they like for you to reply within a week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charliemouse)
    To put it simply the uni is great and is getting better and the city itself is no where near as bad as the media portray it.
    Parts of of hull are really awful but the part that the university in is nice, I live the other side of hull but the university area is definitely one of the nicer parts of hull.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ablueviolet)
    I have a friend who does psychology and he doesn't have as much work as me (I do chemistry) by any stretch and goes out almost every night.
    You have nothing to worry about workload wise, you'll find first year very very simple.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm from Essex and iv received and unconditional offer for computer science with games development

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.