Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alpha brah)
    One of my friends had all the series but she's at uni now, I think I may have to buy it off Amazon as opposed to watch bits off YouTube These memes are too good haha

They're hilarious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    He looks so pretty!! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    Oh yes because girls at your uni= the entire female population. You're also distorting my words (to probably try to desperately muster a point) by making it seem as though I'm implying that the many women I know are the many women on the planet. 99.99% is an exaggerated estimation, how are you sure they're all wearing makeup? They've probably already walked past you before you even get a chance to process (vaguely) whether they're wearing make-up. Your perception of those who are wearing make-up (or who you think are wearing it) is probably over-shadowing those who are not.

From my experience, many girls on my campus can happily go to lectures without make-up, I included. Make-up isn't the very essence of my existence (and it is quite insulting to assume so).

Besides, make-up and generally doing things to appear attractive has been around since the dawn of cilvisation, don't hate the player (which you seem to be doing), hate the game.
    I go by what I see when I'm outside around women. I don't know where these many women without makeup are, but I certainly can't see them.

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends had all the series but she's at uni now, I think I may have to buy it off Amazon as opposed to watch bits off YouTube These memes are too good haha

Name:  If+i+was+anymore+inbred+id+be+a+sandwich.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  35.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
    Name:  If+i+was+anymore+inbred+id+be+a+sandwich.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  35.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    If you really want people to come out from under the masks and not hide behind them, why don't we all just strip naked?
    Oh wait, I'm insecure about people seeing my natural body without all the man-made bits of crap covering it (sarcasm, I'm not insecure, I just don't like it. There's a difference between the two).

I'm very sure you're not a 100% naturist so unless you take that into account, your argument is kinda invalid (maybe I'm wrong on it being invalid? Anyone good at the technical sides of debates? I'm just a musician...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bassetts)
    I go by what I see when I'm outside around women. I don't know where these many women without makeup are, but I certainly can't see them.
    Although I much prefer the "natural look" I'd like to know what your beef is with make-up? There are many reasons why women choose/choose not to wear it (or a lot of it). Are the girls you see who wear it buried deep in 9 inches of make-up or is it subtle/virtually unnoticeable?

Also the hypocrisy I see when some men go on about how hot Beyonce, Kim Kardashian and Mila Kunis are but complain about how so few girls are natural is laughable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    Although I much prefer the "natural look" I'd like to know what your beef is with make-up? There are many reasons why women choose/choose not to wear it (or a lot of it). Are the girls you see who wear it buried deep in 9 inches of make-up or is it subtle/virtually unnoticeable?

Also the hypocrisy I see when some men go on about how hot Beyonce, Kim Kardashian and Mila Kunis are but complain about how so few girls are natural is laughable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniMastermindBOSS)
    U wat m8?

ReputationRep:
    Last year

Today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h4mza)
    Last year

Today

Soo original

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bassetts)
    you've not matured. all you've done is applied makeup and done your hair in a way that makes you look mature. there's a difference.
    Actually I lost a stone....

ReputationRep:
    Couple weeks ago

Spoiler:
    Show
    :turban:

Now

Spoiler:
    Show
    :bhangra:

New favourite smilie

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    I think I look the same as I did in year 7 tbh. My hair seems to have mutated though, there are straight bits in it now which don't make any sense!
    I think you should post pictures so we can help you make sense of it :fluffy:

(Original post by nyan~)
    I think you should post pictures so we can help you make sense of it :fluffy:
    m8 I've been looking dishevelled all week, tough project ""

ReputationRep:
    before: http://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/h...68_n.jpg?lvh=1

now: http://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/h...ef&oe=5291C60F

are you a boy or a girl? srs

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2521319

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    m8 I've been looking dishevelled all week, tough project ""
    Take some pictures of you looking dishevelled :mmm:

Good luck with the project tho :dumbells:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.