Glitch (15)
18.75%
Real (65)
81.25%
This discussion is closed.
Rachiebaby88
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
I just want to know if i got in to uni or not...is that to much to ask?lol! I can then go and sleep like a baby, without this big worry hanging over me!!!This is irratating!
NViasko
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by darryl)
HTTP = Hypertext Transfer Protocol
HTTPS = Hypertext Transfer Protocol (Secured)

Basically its encrypted so no-one else can see your details over a network
So with HTTP, other clients can view such details? Yeah right.
dfghj
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by beth...)
Argh i hate all this glitch talk. Please let it be true what i saw!
:ditto: :afraid:
recoil24
Report 12 years ago
https://track.ucas.com/ucastrack/Login.jsp

that will be the link
But they are blocking traffic(port 80) to it right now
Intelligentsia
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by TomX)
Neither Google's or Yahoo's cache has the old version of the UCAS Track page (the on e with the text fields for your application number, username and password though they did about 30 minutes ago It never worked then either though.
I got in to the log in page with Yahoo's cache but once you click on log in it won't take you any further.
Miss.P
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:ditto:
darryl
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by recoil24)
https://track.ucas.com/ucastrack/Login.jsp

that will be the link
But they are blocking traffic(port 80) to it right now
Tom you dont live in Hastings you god damn liar :p:

Go back to Catsfield

Damn Geek
Man On Fire
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Everyone whose used the link "https://track.ucas.com/ucastrack/Login.jsp" seems to have got the right grades for their chosen university. I dont want to be a downer here, but im not sure that can be right. Has everyone in the whole country got the grades to go to uni, cos if so, thats bloomin unlikely. I hope people dont put too much store in this link, it may not be true. Thanks
aSian_cUtY
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by tashy1987)
I think its time i should get off to bed, my contact lenses feel like they are stuck to my eyes. i'm going to have to go and peel them off :mad: Good luck everyone!
lol tahy i no what u mean abt contacts..its almost like pullin ya eyeball out lol:eek:
NViasko
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by TomX)
Updated your post I see :P I was about to mention that HTTP wasn't encrypted.
What you said had nothing to do with my update.
Note
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by TomX)
You'll be up in an hour :O

I hope to have to bed by then.
One of the few times that insomnia is useful
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Man On Fire)
Everyone whose used the link "https://track.ucas.com/ucastrack/Login.jsp" seems to have got the right grades for their chosen university. I dont want to be a downer here, but im not sure that can be right. Has everyone in the whole country got the grades to go to uni, cos if so, thats bloomin unlikely. I hope people dont put too much store in this link, it may not be true. Thanks
TSR is a profusion of highly intelligent students. It's the proles who don't use TSR that don't get in
moomite
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
Tom you dont live in Hastings you god damn liar :p:

Go back to Catsfield

Damn Geek
Ahh tis u darryl...hmmm
you sure this is for real? Im somewhat worried and dont want to sleep
Misogynist
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Thank God. Someone thinks the same as I do :P:
TomX
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by NViasko)
So with HTTP, other clients can view such details? Yeah right.
Well, if somebody manages to eavesdrop the connection then your data (username, password, etc.) will not encrypted so they'll just be able to read them.

However, using HTTPS, if somebody eavesdrops the connection they will not be able to read your password unless they can decrypt it (really difficult, especially considering how little data is actually being transmitted).
darryl
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by moomite)
Ahh tis u darryl...hmmm
you sure this is for real? Im somewhat worried and dont want to sleep
Its the real sh*t Morgan, but it doesnt seem to be working anymore
Cunning Linguist
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
the whole country?! TSR is hardly representative of the "whole country".. we discussed this before.. people are unlikely to post if they haven't got in. Anyway, some people HAVE posted saying they HAVEN'T got in (in the durham forum)
Konstantine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You have NO idea how much I wish I hadn't turned on my computer again and read this thread, haha.
recoil24
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by HearTheThunder)
TSR is a profusion of highly intelligent students. It's the proles who don't use TSR that don't get in

Lies.. I did Media studies Anyway I got in for ICT/Ecommerce/Management so im happy lol
moomite
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
Its the real sh*t Morgan, but it doesnt seem to be working anymore
Fingers crossed as i dont really fancy going into college to face a smug Dace saying "You didnt get in haha u suck at geography"
But yes i had a dream about you
and also i got my card back
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (18)
31.03%
No (40)
68.97%

Watched Threads