What is the worst thing about dating you? Watch

chocolatesauce
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by FutureHeartSurg)
I propose standing up :cool: but I did just go out and buy a packet of haribos so that you can pick out your favourite flavour ring!
How did you know I love haribos! Well before that you can hand me your Cv and I'll think about it...
chocolatesauce
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DebkoX)
Never ever dated but.
I'll love you, I'll treasure you. And I'd never ever let you down, never see you sad, never mistreat you and never ever make you feel sad.
That's the problem with me. I'd love too much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my dayssssssss, so cute! :cry2:
username644227
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would love the guy so damn hard, that I kinda see him as my future husband. The person that Im gonna spend my life with, my true love. So my other half would be pressurized.

Got dumped by 1st love 4 months ago, judging from my experience, I would say a bit needy, when I'm angry the anger will goes on for hours and I will never let him forget it. And probably a bit indecisive, because I tend to just smile and agree to his opinion even though I disagree.
Ignorant
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Probably that i'm "boring" when compared to the norm of people my age. Ill be starting uni soon and I don't really have an interest in alcohol/drugs which for most uni students = fun. My fun usually revolves around sport/fitness and I tend to just like being alone and doing things to improve myself as an individual, as a result I can be seen as anti-social or boring/disinterested when in fact I am very sociable when I want to be.
Kartace
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm very focused and driven with my studies and i do a lot of extracurricular musical things which sortof basically take over my life. This was always an issue in the past, but my current girlfriend is involved in the same music stuff as me, so that's good!

I also tend to over-analyse and i have this intense need to be on my own sometimes, but so does my girlfriend...so again, we suit in that respect . I guess understanding is a big part of any relationship...that and having the same incredibly dark sense of humour...hehe
FutureHeartSurg
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonokay)
That is so cute and also sounds like lyrics from a song

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah.. sounds a little like the sort of thing Rick Astley would sing.. like 'Never going to give you up' :confused:
shahbaz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I talk about stuff like science/physics which women apparently hate..
Anonokay
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shahbaz)
I love that stuff!

Posted from TSR Mobile
FutureHeartSurg
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by chocolatesauce)
How did you know I love haribos! Well before that you can hand me your Cv and I'll think about it...
I'm about to start my first year at uni, I'd be very surprised (and feel a little sorry for you) if any jobs I've held so far would make you think I'm marriage material
shahbaz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonokay)
I love that stuff!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool, you must be in the 1% of women, who would talk about the new discoveries in science rather than what heels your mates going to hear on a night out LOL.
aspirinpharmacist
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
1) There's no way I'm devoting most of my time to one person
2) Ever
3) If that person exists, I have yet to meet them
4) I like musicals
5) I will point out every single attractive person on telly I see
aspirinpharmacist
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Cool, you must be in the 1% of women, who would talk about the new discoveries in science rather than what heels your mates going to hear on a night out LOL.
They're not mutually exclusive. Women can like both things :rolleyes:
RainbowVeins
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I love food and would therefore get fat very quickly

Posted from TSR Mobile
shahbaz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
They're not mutually exclusive. Women can like both things :rolleyes:
Not in my experiance, but if so, more importance is placed on the later.
chocolatesauce
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not if the topic you're taking about is interesting...

(Original post by FutureHeartSurg)
I'm about to start my first year at uni, I'd be very surprised (and feel a little sorry for you) if any jobs I've held so far would make you think I'm marriage material
Well a cv would be nice but if it's gonna waste my time then don't bother because ain't nobody got time for that :lol:
shahbaz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by chocolatesauce)
Not if the topic you're taking about is interesting...

Well a cv would be nice but if it's gonna waste my time then don't bother because ain't nobody got time for that :lol:
What topics would you consider "interesting".
Anonokay
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yuck heels
I hate heels and handbags and all that stuff. Just no thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
aspirinpharmacist
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not in my experiance, but if so, more importance is placed on the later.
I would have said the same, when I was still at school. But the second I got to uni I realised lots of people like lots of different things and people can combine lots of hobbies. Granted I study a science degree but I know plenty of girls on science degrees who, y'know, talk about their subject as well as clothes. It's like saying boys don't like poetry and only like talking about cars, it's moronic.
notevensoph
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
too much swag
chocolatesauce
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What topics would you consider "interesting".
Idk know about the others but I love biology! Anything to do with the brain or even the body although it could be slightly creepy on a date. Add in a few fun facts too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (74)
27.51%
No (195)
72.49%

Watched Threads