Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chughes17)
    Just sent off my questionnaire.. 8 weeks is what the email said. received a 2 week email, another 2 week email and now an 8 week email! I think that's the last one before a decision as the first email stated max. 12 weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same here, this is going to be long...

ReputationRep:
    Just sent off my questionnaire.. 8 weeks is what the email said. received a 2 week email, another 2 week email and now an 8 week email! I think that's the last one before a decision as the first email stated max. 12 weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello!
    When did you receive the 8 week email? Are you applying for straight economics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimmyElectron)
    Hello!
    When did you receive the 8 week email? Are you applying for straight economics?
    Got the 8 week email for Maths and Econ at 12:30, but the questionnaire for BOTH Maths and Econ, AND straight Econ, at 12.45.. no 8 week email for Econ but I did get a questionnaire. However, I didn't receive a 2 week email for straight Econ either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I see. I did not receive any questionnaire, neither did I receive the 8 week email. I guess there's still no news for straight economics :/

ReputationRep:
    I just recieved the 8 week email for a BSc PPE. I assume that this is the last one before I learn about rejection/offer (as they said it would take no longer than 12 weeks)?

ReputationRep:
    I see. I did not receive any questionnaire, neither did I receive the 8 week email. I guess there's still no news for straight economics :/
    Just to confirm I did receive a questionnaire for straight economics..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just to confirm I did receive a questionnaire for straight economics..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm... hope LSE gets back to us soon.

ReputationRep:
    Did people get rejected before the email? Is it a good sign that we have got it?

Does this mean they are satisfied with personal statements?

By all means this should be the 'next stage'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    Did people get rejected before the email? Is it a good sign that we have got it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Which email do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    By the looks of things this is the equivalent of the '5 week email' last year. The fact that jt's 8 instead of 5 could imply a huge increase in applications per place this year, who knows.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    By the looks of things this is the equivalent of the '5 week email' last year. The fact that jt's 8 instead of 5 could imply a huge increase in applications per place this year, who knows.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What did the "5 week email" mean last year?

ReputationRep:
    I havent even got the 2 week email yet:eek: but I only sent my ucas form off last Wednesday I guess:dontknow:
    If you receive a questionnaire does that mean you have passed the first stage?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LevCrofts)
    What did the "5 week email" mean last year?
    It was basically the final stage of the process. After this stage offers/rejections were given out. I think a lot of people were given rejections before this stage, from looking at last year's thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What is the 5 week email?

ReputationRep:
    Which email do you mean?
    The one asking for UMS. One presumes that they have seen the UCAS info and are satisfied?

ReputationRep:
    How do I find my LSE ID number?

ReputationRep:
    I just recieved the 8 week email for a BSc PPE. I assume that this is the last one before I learn about rejection/offer (as they said it would take no longer than 12 weeks)?
    Did you receive an email asking for your mathematics grade as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adriaan)
    Did you receive an email asking for your mathematics grade as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, what do you mean asking for the mathematics grade? Did you?

ReputationRep:
    No, what do you mean asking for the mathematics grade? Did you?
    Yes I did, they asked for my predicted mathemathics grade. I am from the Netherlands so we have another school system. My referee provided my overall predicted grade. Now they want to know this specific one, I guess it's a good sign, but I wonder why other people didn't get the same email.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adriaan)
    Yes I did, they asked for my predicted mathemathics grade. I am from the Netherlands so we have another school system. My referee provided my overall predicted grade. Now they want to know this specific one, I guess it's a good sign, but I wonder why other people didn't get the same email.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I suppose they just want more information, it has to be a good thing. Maybe it's because you're a foreign applicant (I'm within the UK).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.