Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don'tMessThisUp)
    I had my interview on the 27th, and I called ahead to say that I couldn't make the early interview (coming from London), there was a free slot in both the afternoon sessions and neither of them turned up.

I think it's rude to not at least call...

Edit - I had a check of last year's results, we knew by the 10th I think it was. - *and* my interview was in April, so it wasn't two weeks before I got my answer.

If they're in the post, we could know by Friday...
    My tummy did a little flip when I read that. I need to know!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nat1217)
    My tummy did a little flip when I read that. I need to know!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just to make everyone jump that little bit more - it *was* 10th April, and *10th* April was a Thursday last year.

ReputationRep:
    Just to make everyone jump that little bit more - it *was* 10th April, and *10th* April was a Thursday last year.
    But when was Easter last year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M150)
    But when was Easter last year?
    End of April. Two years ago though it was at the end of the interview period (31st) and the offers came in on the 5th of April.

ReputationRep:
    Track's down for maintenance from Fri-Sun (10-12 of April) not that anything would be likely to happen over a weekend anyway! Do we get individual feedback on the result letters?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nat1217)
    Track's down for maintenance from Fri-Sun (10-12 of April) not that anything would be likely to happen over a weekend anyway! Do we get individual feedback on the result letters?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Another applicant told me they send the forms they filled in during the interview if it's a rejection, but I don't know if that's true or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyyy24)
    Another applicant told me they send the forms they filled in during the interview if it's a rejection, but I don't know if that's true or not.
    Last year I was rejected - they don't give you the sheets they filled out (unless someone asked for them?) but they do give you feedback as in your score, which is very nice. So I screwed up royally last year, though I don't know if this year went any better...

ReputationRep:
    Just to terrify everyone - the A100 applicants are all getting their answers through track as of about 20 minutes ago, it would appear... I'm too scared to check, I'm emotionally unstable today

ReputationRep:
    Just to terrify everyone - the A100 applicants are all getting their answers through track as of about 20 minutes ago, it would appear... I'm too scared to check, I'm emotionally unstable today
    Just checked, nothing as yet. I wouldn't read too much into it *twitches*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nothing in the post today... :-(

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely pooping myself.

ReputationRep:
    Surely someone's had their post by now? D:

ReputationRep:
    I have had my post today but haven't received anything but that doesn't mean anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I didn't get anything either.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing here on my end!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm a final year GEM from Nottingham. I realise that I'm a bit late for the party but if any of ye want to chat about GEM, life in Derbados etc just drop me a line

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else struggling to revise for finals because they're pooping themselves the whole time whilst waiting for the probably brown letter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katzyboy)
    Anyone else struggling to revise for finals because they're pooping themselves the whole time whilst waiting for the probably brown letter?
    What does the brown letter mean? :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalou87)
    What does the brown letter mean? :s
    I just mean that important letters normally come in the brown envelope. Haha you sound like you're pranging!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katzyboy)
    I just mean that important letters normally come in the brown envelope. Haha you sound like you're pranging!
    just a bit

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.