Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamghani)
    Any management offers yet? ������
    I haven't received an offer yet. I applied for international management with A*AA prediction. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyThereHarry)
    Anybody got an offer for international management yet?
    I haven't got an offer yet. Applied for IM too with A*AA prediction. What about you, where else did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nh1601)
    I haven't received an offer yet. I applied for international management with A*AA prediction. What about you?
    I haven't recieved an offer yet (applying for BSC in management).. I'm an international student so I'm applying mainly with APs'. As for IGCSE, I've recieved 4A* and 4As'. And a B in AS which I'm resitting.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't recieved an offer yet (applying for BSC in management).. I'm an international student so I'm applying mainly with APs'. As for IGCSE, I've recieved 4A* and 4As'. And a B in AS which I'm resitting.
    Me neither! It's such a waiting game now. Apparently they are quite swift with their decision. I hope we hear back soon! Good luck with your application. Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Me neither! It's such a waiting game now. Apparently they are quite swift with their decision. I hope we hear back soon! Good luck with your application. Where are you from?
    I hope so! Thanks, good luck to you too I'm from Pakistan but I reside in Dubai. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I hope so! Thanks, good luck to you too I'm from Pakistan but I reside in Dubai. What about you?
    I'm applying for Management as well. Got my application sent away on Fri, 28 Nov. Realistically, I'm probably not going to get any answer by Christmas, but I'll just stay hopeful.

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Belgium, Germany and Malaysia but I live in the UK! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    GCSE: 9A*s 1A
    AS: 3As and 1B
    Prediction: A*A*A

I have applied for Maths and Economics, why have I not got an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hosbourn)

Depends on when you applied

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for architecture but haven't heard back yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hosbourn)

Well there are only 15 places and who knows how many applicants so it could be quite a competitive course thus offers can be delayed until even after january

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer for EP yet? As applied before the Oxbridge deadline and still haven't heard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by arcanum96)
    Hi, I was wondering do the Chemical Engineering department also host offer holder open days and if so, when?
    Hello,

Yes chemical engineering do have offer holder open days and they run from October to April.

Hope this helps

Any other questions let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University Of Bath)
    Hello,

Yes chemical engineering do have offer holder open days and they run from October to April.

Hope this helps

Any other questions let me know
    Great, thanks for letting me know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University Of Bath)
    If you have any questions about studying at Bath, or the application process, then please feel free to quote me.
    how long should i wait before i worry about getting a response from bath i sent it on the 5th november uk applicant.
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    Applied last Friday for International Business at Bath. I received an offer from Exeter a week later and still waiting for Bath, York, St. Andrews and Loughborough.

I'm predicted A*AA and received 2 A*s, 5 As and 3 Bs at GCSE & IGCSE.

Who else is applying to a business related degree or who already has an offer?
    I received an offer for Business Admin last Tuesday; they had my application for 13 days before giving me an offer so don't worry if you read that others were getting their offers like within a few days!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim_vdhoeven)
    Has anyone got an offer for EP yet? As applied before the Oxbridge deadline and still haven't heard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am still waiting too
    I applied before the Oxbridge deadline as well, and have an Interview at Oxford but still no response from Bath
    I really hope I get an offer! Good luck to you as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kavoi08)
    I am still waiting too
    I applied before the Oxbridge deadline as well, and have an Interview at Oxford but still no response from Bath
    I really hope I get an offer! Good luck to you as well
    Hopefully we get a reply soon haha,
    Which college is your interview at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim_vdhoeven)
    Hopefully we get a reply soon haha,
    Which college is your interview at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hopefully yeah! Though I suspect we might be waiting until late January
    And it's at Worcester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kavoi08)
    Hopefully yeah! Though I suspect we might be waiting until late January
    And it's at Worcester
    Best of luck with your interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.