Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for English Lit today ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natty_ox)
    Thank you! My application got sent off on the 14th of October. Got the offer like a week ago though. I assume you've applied for Chemical Engineering too?
    I did indeed! My sixth form only sent mine off on 27th though fingers crossed I get an offer too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else applying for Theology and Religious Studies?

Sending mine off tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TajwarC)
    Ahh that explains it. Any more news from the other places you applied to?
    Offers from Manchester, warwick and york now just waiting on UCL You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethgoodrichh)
    Has anyone else got an offer/applying for American studies and English?
    I have an offer! ABB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shantellea)
    I did indeed! My sixth form only sent mine off on 27th though fingers crossed I get an offer too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah that's not too bad. The best of luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer (AAA) from Notts for International Relations with Global issues (two weeks after sending my UCAS off) anyone else for this course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wendlabergmann)
    Got an offer for English Lit today ^^
    I'm applying for English Lit as well! When did you send off your application and what was the offer? (If I can ask) Nottingham is the one uni that I really want to go to!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paulska_)
    I'm applying for English Lit as well! When did you send off your application and what was the offer? (If I can ask) Nottingham is the one uni that I really want to go to!!
    Offer was AAA, I sent my application off on the 13th of October. Nottingham's very pretty, I visited it in the summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wendlabergmann)
    Offer was AAA, I sent my application off on the 13th of October. Nottingham's very pretty, I visited it in the summer.
    Ah cool, I sent my on the 15th October so hopefully I'll hear back soon then! I visited in the summer as well and again in September, It's really lovely

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm applying for social policy and criminology. Does anyone know if Nottingham are less likely to consider people who send off their applications in January? My school refused to send my application until January because apparently they need to check them all before they're sent off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Remixx)
    Hey! I'm applying for social policy and criminology. Does anyone know if Nottingham are less likely to consider people who send off their applications in January? My school refused to send my application until January because apparently they need to check them all before they're sent off.
    Why will it take them till January to check it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=IAmEchelon;51406879]Why will it take them till January to check it?
    No clue, they're just being stupid. I have no idea why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zuzu096)
    Offers from Manchester, warwick and york now just waiting on UCL You?
    Offers from Nottingham and Warwick, interview and Birmingham and waiting on UCL and Bath - UCL seem to be taking the longest :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TajwarC)
    Offers from Nottingham and Warwick, interview and Birmingham and waiting on UCL and Bath - UCL seem to be taking the longest :mad:
    Awesome congratulations!

Yeah ucl are annoying me now because all the rest of mine have replied.

Tbh though I didn't apply to long ago. I submitted on the 22nd of October lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got my first offer yesterday from Nottingham for Ancient History and History, AAB but unconditional if I firm!
    Anyone else applied for this?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for Computer Science G400??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cammc445)
    Got an offer (AAA) from Notts for International Relations with Global issues (two weeks after sending my UCAS off) anyone else for this course?
    I got an offer too!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for criminology and social policy here?!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody applied for Industrial Economics?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.