Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayJay-C19)
    I have to ask, do they actually put them up that quick? Like, tomorrow morning (00:00-01:00)? I didn't think they would.
    Last year, it got to about 2am and I couldn't find them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decerto)
    Fair enough!

ReputationRep:
    The time has almost come.

ReputationRep:
    I have to ask, do they actually put them up that quick? Like, tomorrow morning (00:00-01:00)? I didn't think they would.
    (Original post by Decerto)
    Well it was released just after midnight for A level... I dont know but Im waiting till 1am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Humzaawan123)
    anyone do core science aqa ?
    Did this last year. Grade boundaries will be on the AQA site tomorow morning at around 8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angelo12231)
    Well it was released just after midnight for A level... I dont know but Im waiting till 1am
    I'm staying up purely so I'm shattered tomorrow so I can sleep well at night :')

ReputationRep:
    Love how the tsr clan are willing to get no sleep during gcse's to revise and then during the ' holidays' will stay up late to look at grade boundaries. We are insane.

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying up purely so I'm shattered tomorrow so I can sleep well at night :')
    I was planning on staying awake till 8am depends... I hope theres coffee left downstairs :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AIVARB)
    They're going to be higher. Edexcel fcukd some people over with the maths boundaries
    They didn't seem that bad to me ?? Lower than last June seems decent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MATHSPOW!!)
    Love how the tsr clan are willing to get no sleep during gcse's to revise and then during the ' holidays' will stay up late to look at grade boundaries. We are insane.

ReputationRep:
    It's also insane when you think that whatever the grade boundaries are, you can't do anything about it, and all it is going to do is cause more stress, and, at the end of the day, GCSEs really don't matter.

ReputationRep:
    I slept during the exams so I don't fall into this category aha. I'm only not sleeping so I don't toss and turn tomorrow night with my head spinning with worry about the exam results aha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solivagant)
    It's also insane when you think that whatever the grade boundaries are, you can't do anything about it, and all it is going to do is cause more stress, and, at the end of the day, GCSEs really don't matter.
    But they do

Everyone keeps saying this and they do matter.

ReputationRep:
    A was higher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angelo12231)
    I was planning on staying awake till 8am depends... I hope theres coffee left downstairs :rolleyes:
    See, I'm unlucky... I cannot stand coffee.

ReputationRep:
    Do AQA post their grade boundaries at midnight too?

ReputationRep:
    Its gone higher

ReputationRep:
    Its 57 to get a C- edexcel gcse maths higher tier 2014. Goodluck everyone!!! We're gonna need it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solivagant)
    I know but it's the only thing everyone's had to focus on for months and months so it's exciting to see how it's all turned out really. This time next year we will joke at how the year 11's are worried for their gcse's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aerohotchoc)
    Do AQA post their grade boundaries at midnight too?
    Well, see, someone on another post said they didn't get theirs last year until 8:00am but A-Level this year got them at like 00:00.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.